NC MALL: New Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie

hrtbrk

Wow, you bought a ton! Good luck, I hope you get a FFQ one of those days! :)

1000NC worth :-) I need that FFQ though!

Wow, if you don't, no one will! Best of luck. :D

Haha, they're selling out super fast! It's a shame they can't be gifted.

Out of curiosity, has anyone received (or know of someone else who has received) a Fountain Faerie quest from these cookies?

Also, I'm so glad I bought one. The Crafting Faerie ambushed me a few weeks ago with a quest and I'd completely forgotten to abandon it. No wonder I haven't been getting any quests. <_<

And today's results are (so hard to type one handed, my cat has currently claimed my other arm for the moment)....

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.

battle-faerie-1-2.jpg

Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, ReddRaene's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Well, they are totally worth it, I just got a FFQ :D Etherdust will be morphed into Korbat and painted Wraith as soon as the trade come through. The cookie turned out to be one of the best things I've bought recently :D

Gratz!!! I hope I get one too :-D

I'm keeping a log of what quests I'm getting from these cookies here - http://www.neopets.com/~Wingsaw

Well, they are totally worth it, I just got a FFQ :D Etherdust will be morphed into Korbat and painted Wraith as soon as the trade come through. The cookie turned out to be one of the best things I've bought recently :D

Awesome, congrats! :D

I'm glad to hear that FFQ actually are available, haha. I was thinking that if TNT wrote into the script not to give them through the cookie that people would be sooooo angry, haha.

Well, it's good to know that is IS possible to get an FFQ, totally worth it just for the chance! It makes me so mad when I see people with like, 20 paint brushes in trades charging RIDICULOUS prices for them, then they wonder why no one wants to buy them! I remember when a White Paint Brush used to go for like, 80-some-odd-k; now they're asking 2mil. plus! Personally I think the cookies are a great way to bring inflation DOWN and make it a little more fair for everyone..

I'm on the fence about the cookies. It's great that they're FINALLY offering more than Habitarium items, clothing, and Neohome items. But at the same time, I feel as if they've been aiming more and more towards the adult Neopians and the Neopians that have money they can use online. Yes, Neopets was originally started for college students, but they can't forget about the children who play along with us poor adults who can't spare to spend money on things like this.

I would suggest that they try out items that can be bought with both NC and NPs, but that probably wouldn't work out too well unless they made it an insane amount of NPs.

I'm on the fence about the cookies. It's great that they're FINALLY offering more than Habitarium items, clothing, and Neohome items. But at the same time, I feel as if they've been aiming more and more towards the adult Neopians and the Neopians that have money they can use online. Yes, Neopets was originally started for college students, but they can't forget about the children who play along with us poor adults who can't spare to spend money on things like this.

I would suggest that they try out items that can be bought with both NC and NPs, but that probably wouldn't work out too well unless they made it an insane amount of NPs.

You know what? I actually thought of that too, making it so that you could pay NP's for NC Mall items too, but yeah, it would have to be an insane amount of NP's.. Then again, how would that really be all that different from the prices people are asking for Paint Brushes? Or a ZDAP? Or Chokato? I hate to bring this up again, but I'm locked out of a LOT of the games because my right arrow key doesn't work and I don't have a USB keyboard (yet :P).. It's hard for me to save up to buy that stuff or even come up with collateral; especially ZDAP, like, holy cow!!! I personally enjoy having access to a few perks, kind of makes up for it I guess.. I don't know, that's just how I feel about it, don't expect everyone to agree with me, even if I am always right.. KIDDING!!!!! :D :D :D

This is what I got today.. You're gonna hate me... :D

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-2-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

I've bought 6 and I will be buying more for sure! A friend of mine got a FFQ from one last night. I *WILL* get a FFQ :whofarted:

ooh! morgennaraene what did you end up getting?!

I painted my Cy Water, one of my dreamies :) But I was so on the fence with White, Eventide, Woodland, Biscuit and Water.. I even considered Grey for the Avatar, but I know you guys have a Grey pet for lending and it's not a color I would want as a permanent; too sad looking :P In the end though, I went with Water, easier to co-ordinate with clothing, LOL!

Congratulations, everyone! :O

I can't help but be a little envious. It seems my luck hasn't improved much, since all my quests so far have been from water faeries... and not Naia, unfortunately. :P The stat increases are nice, though. I'd like to think Rowanan could take on the Black Pteri and the Henchmen for the avatars, someday.

so far.. 2 earth faerie quests and 1 dark faerie quest. my account has Naia repellant or something :P

congratulations to everyone who has managed to get a quest, ucky you! and wish you all the best in deciding what to do now ;)

Nice, I love water pets! I don't know what I'd do if I got one. I'd possibly go with Eventide or I'd end up going for the avatar. Not sure!

Yeah, I figured it out AFTER I'd already gone and done it; should've picked up a Buzz Morphing Potion, used it on my Lab Rat, gotten the avatar and kept zapping.. Well, I already know I'm getting a crapload of cash cards next week for my birthday (God bless my family for understanding my obsession) so,of course I'll be getting more cookies :D Hopefully I get another FFQ...

I love how everyone gave in to their money farm. :V But hopefully this will give them enough cash to back off for a while. I'm still peeved because I have no way to obtain any NeoCash whatsoever, so I cannot throw my glorious moneyz at TNT, while semi-newbies, along with just about everyone else, are getting Fountain Faerie Quests. The only good thing that may come out of this for me is that Paint Brushes may deflate in price greatly (though temporarily) allowing people like me to snatch Paint Brushes from the claws of grubby marketers. *cackles with great rage* Sorry for all the "greed" words, but you get my anger right? I mean, I can't pay for ANY stat or color whatsoever. BTW, I'm holding onto the free 100NC from the AC for a KQ token.

Seriously though, is it bad that I hope the cookies cause severe deflation and a crash in the market??? <_<

I love how everyone gave in to their money farm. :V But hopefully this will give them enough cash to back off for a while. I'm still peeved because I have no way to obtain any NeoCash whatsoever, so I cannot throw my glorious moneyz at TNT, while semi-newbies, along with just about everyone else, are getting Fountain Faerie Quests. The only good thing that may come out of this for me is that Paint Brushes may deflate in price greatly (though temporarily) allowing people like me to snatch Paint Brushes from the claws of grubby marketers. *cackles with great rage* Sorry for all the "greed" words, but you get my anger right? I mean, I can't pay for ANY stat or color whatsoever. BTW, I'm holding onto the free 100NC from the AC for a KQ token.

Seriously though, is it bad that I hope the cookies cause severe deflation and a crash in the market??? <_<

Honestly? I doubt these cookies will have any visible effect on the economy. The folks who do buy Neocash are a small percentage of the Neopian population (not to mention that an even smaller percentage are receiving FFQs), and TNT has already stated that the cookies are being closely monitored for any impact they may have.

I'm sorry you don't have access to the NC Mall... but being resentful to those who do isn't going to help any. :sad01_anim:

I wonder if people will sell them for NP? I know that you can gift them, because my guildee has been gifting them.

I would hope not! Gifting them is a wonderfully generous thing to do, but selling them for NP is explicitly against the rules and would result in a ban. I wouldn't be surprised if some are already trying that. x_x