Memorial Day Weekend

Ashbash

Anyone have any big plans for this weekend/Memorial Day? My family will be coming over tomorrow for a bbq. It should be a good time and will be the first time I've seen a lot of them since I've come home from college for the summer.

I spent today with my mom, doing some shopping and watching a movie, since my dad is out of town, spending the holiday weekend with his dad. (I rarely see my mom on Saturdays, because my dad's off work, so they do stuff together.) Sunday and Monday I'll be at work all day.

I really don't have any major plans for Memorial Day except for improving my Altador Cup skills for next month. :P

I'm not sure what my mom will do, maybe have a barbecue? (unsure)

My mom and I went out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow, we're going to the zoo and going swimming, which will be nice. :)

We had Pizza with some friends and family. I accidentally ordered wrong and they added anchovies which nobody liked, so as punishment I had to eat the entire pizza. xD

good times.

I was going to go to the creek with family members by the truck bed load, but mother nature said "not today." and decided to ruin our weekend with rain.

Lots and lots of rain.

Just plans to get lots of stuff done. :) We have a garden and flowers to plant and I'll be busy setting up a new fish tank and getting school done before graduation. I also have to give my pony a bath. Mostly just lots of schoolwork though... I have tons. x.x

I'm really excited to start a garden. I've always wanted a garden... just seems like a fun thing. I also get to grow pumpkins again which is fun.