• meridell final score 1
    • moltara final score 1
    • mystery island final score 1
    • roo island final score 2
    • shenkuu final score 3
    • terror mountain final score 1
    • tryannia final score 1
    • virtupets final score 1

the teams that have the highest 9 votes will stay in the running for favorite team in next post the 9 with least amount of votes will begin for least favorite team voting ends whens i feel like it but don't worry i will post voting ends soon when it does the least Favorite team round is one post only in round 2 most Favorite is a 3 round vote you get 1 vote on each bracket and also you can post who you voted for and who's your least Favorite teams i know squirrels1666 did somthing like this and i wanted to also his winner was shenkuu so lets see who wins here

well then i hope you like and keep posted

[POLL OVER GO TO TIE BREAKING ROUND TO VOTE AGAIN]

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

UPDATE: the places of the teams

in 1st shenkuu with 3 votes

2nd is a tie between dargain citadel and lost desert with 2 votes

3rd has a 5 way tie meaning 1 more team can get votes and that could be the top 9 but anyway the 5 teams in 3rd with 1 vote is

brightvale,haunted woods,meridell,tryannia and virtupets

voting ends 5-27-12 witch is TODAY! but you can squeeze votes in before i come on and post the new poll so have fun voting and keep posted :)

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

i counted and 11 teams have votes.

in the event of a tie a tie breaker round will be held in that round the 1st teams with 2 votes advances

so far shenkuu dargain citadell and lost desert are advancing to round 2 the others with lower votes in this case with 1 vote go to tie breaker round witch will start at 2:00 or 30 minutes from now meaning the teams with higher votes then the tie break team votes in case teams with 2 votes will advance to favorite team round 2

the teams with 0 votes advance to least favorite team vote in the round 2 post so good luck and get voting its more important then ever now so keep posted

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

VOTING OVER FOR RESULTS GO TO TIE BREAKER ROUND FOR RESULTS

lost desert and moltara got quick votes in

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

you made it just in time you made moltara in the running for the top 9 and made lost desert in 1st

ALL VOTES IN THIS POST WILL NOT COUNT ANY MORE PLEASE GO TO THE TIEBREAKER ROUND TO VOTE AND JOIN US 15-28-12 FOR ROUND 2

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.