For all Maraqua fans(others are welcome too), here is where you can lend your support! Yeah!!! xD

I've been with MQ for a year, excluding this and I loved it! So her I am again!

We'll mostly We're obviously gonna win this year! :rock:

So how strong do you think are team is?

And why have you chosen Maraqua(good job! :thumbsup: )?

And finally, who is your favourite player?

My Answers~

The strongest(duh). :P

Hmm...because I like the colour combination(?), the people who've picked it are nice too.

My favourite player is definitely Elon!

MARAQUA FTW!!! :woot:

So how strong do you think are team is?

I think its pretty strong.. been seeing the WAM pages and boards and there are quite a number of supporters!

And why have you chosen Maraqua(good job! :thumbsup: )?

Maraqua is the land that matches with my personality. I associate it with good times because of the sea, mystery and curiosity because of the underwater element. I also LOVE pearls (though i don't own any *cry*) and blue is my favourite colour :P

And finally, who is your favourite player?

Definitely Elon.. I have scored the most goals with him so far. I do have an unexplained soft spot for Lamelle though!

Hello fishies!

This is an official invitation to join us on WAM (We Are Maraqua) boards :P

And also to make your pledge for a rank here : http://www.neopets.com/~aribelt

WAM HQ: http://www.neopets.com/~bubble_kay

If you have any question, let me know :P

Now for the OP questions:

This team is as strong as its players (YOU!!).

I've joined Maraqua because I liked it as a land. And I stayed because of the friends I made overboard.

My favorite player, Dorina Hals but she is nowhere to comment. So I'll go with Oten because he is chubby.

This will be my 3rd AC, and my 3rd year with Maraqua. :D

I think we're going to do really well this year. We did great last year, and I think that will help motivate us to do even better this year.

I chose Maraqua because it was my favorite land, and I loved everything about it, from the underwater theme, to the PB color. After my first year, it was such an amazing experience, I would never consider going anywhere else.

I'm with Xepha. Dorina Hals was my favorite, but she's MIA now. :( So my current favorite is Elon and Barit.

I'm super excited about Maraquas chances this year! I reckon we can do it :) Going for All-Star!! :D

Elon is my favourite player, of course. I am annoyed there are no female players in MQ anymore though :(

This is my second year with Maraqua, and I know our team is as strong as the ocean itself. This will be our year to bring home the Cup - to the bottom of the sea!

I used to play for Shenkuu - but I eventually got bored with the team especially after their disappointing performance in AC V. I felt the pull factor of Maraqua and have joined the team ever since. :D

And my favourite player is also Dorina Hals - but we're never getting her back :( TNT, Y U GET RID OF HER?

Thanks to MQ haters, we are now a gigantic team. (I've seen people from other teams pushing all the newbies to MQ this year... not too fun, but we can't do much about it.)

Thanks to MQ haters, we are now a gigantic team. (I've seen people from other teams pushing all the newbies to MQ this year... not too fun, but we can't do much about it.)

People are pushing newbies to who they think will be this year's champions so they lose the cup!? That must be what happened to Shenkuu a couple years ago.

Yeah, thanks guys! I bet those newbies will at least try to play a few games and a handful of those will at least get a decent score and will hopefully send it. That will boost MQ. Yay! :rolleyes_anim:

My 1st AC with Maraqua *excitement*. I chose it because my favourite colour is teal and I am in love with the ocean.

Lamelle and Tonie are my fave. And you do not dare to make me choose :D

I think we should post our stats here to keep in track of what's going on, kinda. Don't you guys think? Agree or disagree? :/

First time playing for Maraqua and it was a toss up between Maraqua and wandering back to LD...

Honestly I don't know how strong they are. They seemed like a fairly solid second tier team that had a chance of moving into the top tier hence why they were on my list of possibilities.

Pretty colouring would probably have to be my main reason for picking them...

Lamelle Turow - I'm sure he was on LD when I played for them and I've always had a soft spot for him! Elon would have to be my next favourite probably as he's quick and my main scorer!

Stats wise - TDN do the score counters that several of us have on our signatures which you update.

I think we're a pretty strong team. I think we are going to be at the very least upper-second tier this year. I'm impressed with our ranking so far today, even if we've been behind Darigan for most of the day so far. We usually start out a little slow, but we've been at least second or third since like 9:00 NST. I'm a little scared of our bracket. It has the four teams (us, Darigan, Krawk Island, and Virtupets) that I guessed as the top four.

Maraqua and Shenkuu are my two favorite lands, and I really wanted to play for a team that I would be super excited about the prizes if we won. I played for both of them on an old account, but I've only been with Maraqua for one year on this account. Both teams have the best supporters, at least in my experience. My love for the Maracite color scheme was the final deciding factor, even though Shenkuu's colors are pretty good, too.

My favorite player is Elon. I also really like Oten. He's my second highest scorer, and I love the graphic of him scoring a point. I miss having a female player, but I guess I'll make up for it with my staff tournament team.

I'm only at rank one, and I am already tired of YYB.

Got to Rank 1 today :D

Rank

Level 1

Yooyuball Goals Scored 194 Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 123 Goals by Oten Runeu 22 Goals by Lamelle Turow 17 Goals by Barit Jowes 32 Saves by Tonie Plessix 55 Number of Wins 34 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

Hey everybody! :D

I've been with Maraqua since I started participating in AC - so last year :D Last year I did really bad, mostly because Yooyuball was a mess for me; but this year I'm aiming for All Star. Thank god I don't have any tests in school anymore :)

Currently I'm Level 1, but I want to make it to 2 by tonight.

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 224 Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 98 Goals by Oten Runeu 56 Goals by Lamelle Turow 31 Goals by Barit Jowes 39 Saves by Tonie Plessix 70 Number of Wins 30 Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

I'm actually surprised, how eary Yooyuball is with a mouse :)

DC was top when I left earlier, so it's great to see us back on top. :D

I just hit rank 3 and maxed Shootout Showdown. Now, I'm moving onto Slushie Slinger for the rest of the day.