Team "Codex"

meiko07

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only heard about this yesterday, but to the best of my understanding [Removed] is a group of players that use a cheating progrem. The cheating program plays the games for them, but at a pace that seems normal I guess, so TNT won't find out which players they are.

Anyway, it's been confirmed that this year they are joining Meridell.

This effects the AC because Meridell is a medium sized team, and suddenly they have a bunch of players that'll put up big numbers.

Not to mention they use Autobuyers and other various programs making restocking and gaming less tolerable. I came to TDN to avoid all of this mess. :( I'm familiar with them, however, because I still use their efficient Item Databases. x_o I hope they don't benefit from it though, or I will have to start using JellyNeo's.

Yeah, completely different to hard working players all banding together and joining a team together...this is just idiocy. And as Squirrel says, if Meridell do win their actual players don't get any of the credit which doesn't do them any favours.

Oh wait what? Haha I'm sorry I didn't even know Neo[Removed] was a cheating site.

But sorry for the confusion, yes Team [Removed] plans to 'hack for Meridell'.

I heard they did this for DC last and idk how far they got to.

I think they're serious, talked to some people in the Altador Forums that verified this.

http://altador.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=379

If you want more info:

http://www.neo[Removed].us/forum/topic/114403-team-[Removed]-acvii/

But for the most part, I hope they're not serious.

I only heard about this yesterday, but to the best of my understanding [Removed] is a group of players that use a cheating progrem. The cheating program plays the games for them, but at a pace that seems normal I guess, so TNT won't find out which players they are.

Anyway, it's been confirmed that this year they are joining Meridell.

This effects the AC because Meridell is a medium sized team, and suddenly they have a bunch of players that'll put up big numbers.

WHY MERIDELL? D: Even though im on meridell i feel like we won because some Meridell users cheated :(

I just checked the [Removed] website, and based off of what they're posting, TNT may have patched the program. None of them can send scores. :laughingsmiley:

Meridell is in 5th place in their bracket currently, so it looks like they aren't working out too well.

EDIT: just saw jlest's post. Well, looks like they got that cleared up!

Meridell is in 5th place in their bracket currently, so it looks like they aren't working out too well.

EDIT: just saw jlest's post. Well, looks like they got that cleared up!

Them currently being in 5th doesn't really mean anything tho... lol

It's just a random place were they started from. It doesn't mean anything right now.

ETA: It updated shortly after and IS live now.

[Removed], contrary to what has been said here is not "Hacking" anything. [Removed]ains aim to use Score Senders (which have been glitching) and/or Array of Bytes to make the games easier to play. Racking up high numbers of wins to see if the Altador Cup is rigged or not, it is an experiment to see how true TNT is staying to players.

In regards to the Item Database, the Item Database won't benefit anything from you searching in it, if you need an UB updated because you have more accurate information you will have to make an account and post about it in the Updating Item Database for Non-Advanced Members thread. The Item Database updates automatically from the users who actively use Abrosia (Main Shop, Igloo, and AAA Autobuyer) and the NeonAP (User Shop Auto Pricer). It runs in the background using your SW searches to hit items and update them, hence the [Removed] Item Database is the most accurate on the web.

I don't understand why [Removed] gets such bad rep, there are plenty of legit players there and there are plenty of good guides and data there that benefit everyone. Just because [Removed] has programs available to allow you to cheat doesn't mean you have to cheat. That choice is yours, the community itself can be beneficial to all.