Team "Codex"

meiko07

Lol, people, you really amaze me.

I mean, you all getting butthurt about cheating on a silly gaming site.

First of all, one of you said that you play Neopets to relax and get distracted from the real world. That's ok, but I mean... is playing YYB or any of the side games thousands of times all over and over again, literally, realxing? Nope. I know people that even stay awake until the morning in order to play legit and get an All-Star trophy, get recognized and whatnot. That's not relaxing, that's stressful. And, tell me... does that make him/her a better person than me or any other cheater? Lol, no. They might even get some serious health problems if they continue with that routine.

Yeah, the point of Neopets is having fun. I, for example, enjoy some of the games that the site offers, and play them legit when I have the time and actually want to relax. But when we talk about an event that requires you to play non-stop boring and repetitive games over and over and over again, well, I just find it much more clever, healthy and rewarding to just use a program that plays the games for me.

And I also AutoBuy and am not ashamed of that. I mean, c'mon, it's pretty annoying that TNT forces you to sit down and refresh for hours in some random page in order to make a decent amount of money so you cand do what you actually came to the site for. For example, I like customising my pets; however, clothes and paint brushes are everything but cheap; in order to get good stuff, you need NPs, but the only "effective way" to obtain enough NPs, is to restock, which requires you to sit down for hours just clicking and clicking pixels. Guys, that is not healthy. My point is: you have to stare at your screen for many hours straight in order to have access to many fun features at the site. Legit restocking is just plain stupid. Furthermore, I don't see a good real reason for cheaters to affect legit players. They improve the in-site economy, some are even as kind as to buy expensive stuff and gift it to random people that I like at the boards, such as myself... is that wrong?

And don't even try to say that we cheaters are dishonest people. In real life, many consider me a very honest person. I don't steal stuff, I try not to lie consciously, I pay off my debts, I always return the change at the store whenever they make a mistake. Some one might try to say that people that start cheating, might turn out to be thieves or bad people later... but, please, people who can't tell the difference between real life and an online game can be considered clearly unbalanced.

So... again, people. Just deal with it. Moreover, now that you discovered the site, you are more than welcome to use the programs and find out that they won't make you a oh-so-evil-cheater from hell. I'm sure that more than one of you has just started their cheating spree, lol.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just that cheating players ruin the game for hardworking all-stars.

We'll spend all our time and effort to fairly help our team win, and then some guy just presses a button and his account maxes two games, while hes off sleeping.

How do they affect and ruin it for you personally though? They're not physically stopping you from ranking up. See, it'd be a problem if every time they send a score, you'd get -5 YYB wins on your account. That isn't happening though. You're ranking up and helping their team, they're ranking up and helping their team. Like I said before, cheaters aren't dumb. It's obvious that if you leave an autowhatever on for 16 hours of the day doing the same thing over and over and over again, things are going to look suspicious on TNT's end, so you'd just use human-looking settings. You know, like only scoring x points and only playing for 30 minutes at a time, if that, etc etc. Heck, I'm confident enough to say that there are plenty more people who play games legitimately and get higher ranks/more points than people who only or mostly cheat.

Besides, look at the results. Even if they are running their score senders and sending the maximum scores constantly, it isn't having much of an effect so far.

fVaCS.png

Also, for those of you saying that "ooohhh, if you don't have the time to play Neopets, why play it at all!!!!", well obviously because they want to participate as well but just simply don't have the time to play 50 games of Yooyuball a day or sit for hours on end, waiting for a good item to restock or whatever. You know, college/university and jobs are very, very demanding things. You just don't have the time to sit on your butt on the computer all day. And you know what? If you don't have the time to sit around all day on Neopets then you are simply not going to achieve your goals (unless you get lucky with your dailies). That's that. Which is why some people use auto buyers, so they can continue doing their life things and having friends and going outside but still be able to make their pixels be happy and look pretty, or get their goal they set back when they were children/first started playing.

It really doesn't take much time to make a decent amount of NP, I can make a handful from KQ and it only takes 30-55 min then I go on with life. To me an account is worth less if time and effort is not put into making it. I could easily use a NP generator and rack up big stashes of NP to create the perfect account within ten hours. How fair does that sound? :V

I mean if they're trying to be this advanced, they must spend considerable amounts of time on a forum and post their "achievements". :/ And I mean, do people at such a far point in life still play Neopets? :S I plan to stop during college because that's my priority, and I need to give it all I got, not on some virtual website.

Yeah, the point of Neopets is having fun. I, for example, enjoy some of the games that the site offers, and play them legit when I have the time and actually want to relax. But when we talk about an event that requires you to play non-stop boring and repetitive games over and over and over again, well, I just find it much more clever, healthy and rewarding to just use a program that plays the games for me.

And I also AutoBuy and am not ashamed of that. I mean, c'mon, it's pretty annoying that TNT forces you to sit down and refresh for hours in some random page in order to make a decent amount of money so you cand do what you actually came to the site for. For example, I like customising my pets; however, clothes and paint brushes are everything but cheap; in order to get good stuff, you need NPs, but the only "effective way" to obtain enough NPs, is to restock, which requires you to sit down for hours just clicking and clicking pixels. Guys, that is not healthy. My point is: you have to stare at your screen for many hours straight in order to have access to many fun features at the site. Legit restocking is just plain stupid. Furthermore, I don't see a good real reason for cheaters to affect legit players. They improve the in-site economy, some are even as kind as to buy expensive stuff and gift it to random people that I like at the boards, such as myself... is that wrong?

And don't even try to say that we cheaters are dishonest people.

Hmm where should I start. The Altador Cup is similar to watching real life sports: it's pointless and people sit down and stare for no real reward in the end. Yet people foolishly do it anyway. The point is, if you really want a good rank, your gonna have to sit through the whole event. Same thing in real life (if you're into stuff like that :S). I aspire to be All-Star, but if I can't because it takes too long, tough cookies. See how easy that was? And as for plot prizes, are they really that worth it anyway? I can make the same amount of profit from KQ with much less effort. So is it for a shiny shield picture? :/

Restocking IS stupid, which is why I don't do it, yet I have a healthy bank account and spend less than 2 hours normally on the site.

Furthermore, lol where did you get dishonest from. I personally think morally cheating is wrong, unless it's life or death, which this game is NOT, but that does not make some one bad or evil, lolwat. If you accidentally spill dark red juice on a white carpet, yes you are in the wrong, but you are not a bad person. As long as you learn that what you did is a mistake that is. :I Also, you're not from here are you. :P

It really doesn't take much time to make a decent amount of NP, I can make a handful from KQ and it only takes 30-55 min then I go on with life. To me an account is worth less if time and effort is not put into making it. I could easily use a NP generator and rack up big stashes of NP to create the perfect account within ten hours. How fair does that sound? :V

I mean if they're trying to be this advanced, they must spend considerable amounts of time on a forum and post their "achievements". :/ And I mean, do people at such a far point in life still play Neopets? :S I plan to stop during college because that's my priority, and I need to give it all I got, not on some virtual website.

Actually I think it's safe to say that most people currently active on Neopets are between 16 - 30 years old, and I've seen (well... read) a fair amount of middle-aged and with children/elderly people playing as well.

Mmm, that still requires some effort, and you'll have to deal with the quitters and whatnot while playing it. Plus, it takes time. Habi takes time. The stock market takes time. Food Club things take time. Some people don't have time but want to play as well, so they use an auto player or buyer or whatever. Really, it just sounds rude ultimately saying "if you don't have the time to play and enjoy this you simply aren't allowed here at all". Sure, they're taking shortcuts and using something that isn't human to get their goods, but it's not all that different to what they would be doing themselves. They would just be a bit slower and miss more items because of pro-restockers. And that happens anyway, even with auto buying.

Heh, the NP generator has been down for a couple of months now, and the most you could make from it was 30k - 90k a day. Not to mention most of the achievements I see posted on there aren't related to Neopets at all, but rather school/work/other in real life and outside achievements.

Im in mixed opnions of the arguement of

We'll spend all our time and effort to fairly help our team win, and then some guy just presses a button and his account maxes two games, while hes off sleeping.

That could be used in anything in life, I mean in future, I plan to program loads of websites etc with internet marketing so I cn make money whilst travelling or just being partly lazy. Whilst there are millions of other people working a 10 hour shift every day to make the money to support their family.

One of the motto's in my life is "Work Smart, Not Hard" But then again, even within that motto I wouldn't condemn cheating.

Hmm where should I start. The Altador Cup is similar to watching real life sports: it's pointless and people sit down and stare for no real reward in the end. Yet people foolishly do it anyway. The point is, if you really want a good rank, your gonna have to sit through the whole event. Same thing in real life (if you're into stuff like that :S). I aspire to be All-Star, but if I can't because it takes too long, tough cookies. See how easy that was? And as for plot prizes, are they really that worth it anyway? I can make the same amount of profit from KQ with much less effort. So is it for a shiny shield picture? :/

Restocking IS stupid, which is why I don't do it, yet I have a healthy bank account and spend less than 2 hours normally on the site.

Furthermore, lol where did you get dishonest from. I personally think morally cheating is wrong, unless it's life or death, which this game is NOT, but that does not make some one bad or evil, lolwat. If you accidentally spill dark red juice on a white carpet, yes you are in the wrong, but you are not a bad person. As long as you learn that what you did is a mistake that is. :I Also, you're not from here are you. :P

Yeah, pointless, but it is quite entertaining for many people. For me, the AC is entertaining in the sense that it emulates a soccer World Cup, and I really like those. Also, it gives the feel that your team competes against others and stuff. God, I just want to participate in the event, to have something to do at Neo, in order to clear my mind; the difference is that I don't stress myself out and just make a program do stuff for me, so I can do at Neo exactly what I like and avoid doing what I dislike. As easy as that.

And yes, I'm from here, there and everywhere ;)

So let me get this straight. A bunch of people from another message board came over here to fight with people and to argue that cheating is ok and actually people who don't cheat are stupid and have no lives? And the people who don't cheat are the ones who are pathetic and care way too much?

Wow, I have to say I am impressed and they have completely changed my mind. I am going to have to go rethink my entire life now.

so I can do at Neo exactly what I like and avoid doing what I dislike.

But.. then don't do what you dislike. It's that simple. Why do you need a program to do what you dislike, when you are basically ruining the game for people that legitimately play the game. Just don't do it then.

Exactly. And yes, the point that "gallowsCailbrator" said does make sense, that it doesn't directly affect them, but it makes it unfair for those who really try for something, and then someone else gets it with no sweat.

So let me get this straight. A bunch of people from another message board came over here to fight with people and to argue that cheating is ok and actually people who don't cheat are stupid and have no lives? And the people who don't cheat are the ones who are pathetic and care way too much?

Wow, I have to say I am impressed and they have completely changed my mind. I am going to have to go rethink my entire life now.

Yeah, I can't believe that I've been playing Neopets wrong all this time. I guess I'm just not successful because I'm not trying to make obscene amounts of profit to buy things that don't exist by spending time that I don't have. And obviously I don't care enough about helping my team because I'm not using the most efficient programs there are to play it for me because seriously, everything is just such a waste of time! But wait, someone must have thought it wasn't a waste of time if they wanted to find a better way to do it. Oh dear I believe that was a contradiction.

Exactly, you should probably rethink your whole life.

But nah, I don't know about the rest of the cheaters that came here, but I just came because I wanted to express my opinion and listen to what you people had to say against cheating. And, so far, I haven't read strong reasons against the art of cheating at Neopets. It's like you're trying too hard to look like you're against cheating in order to make everyone else believe that you will never do it, at the same time that you're just having a cheating spree. That's a clever strategy, I'll give you that... I would use it myself. Just be careful while doing it, you might get iced ;P

But.. then don't do what you dislike. It's that simple. Why do you need a program to do what you dislike, when you are basically ruining the game for people that legitimately play the game. Just don't do it then.

Well, that's a very weak argument, pal. I dislike walking from home to college... so should I just quit college? Nope. Oh, but look! It seems that I got myself a very useful tool that can make such unlikable thing a likable one: a car! And thus, every trip from home to college just became easier, faster and bearable!

In the same fashion, I found a tool -a program- that makes unlikable things in Neo easier and bearable... why shouldn't I use it?

You guys just keep repeating over and over again that cheating ruins everything for legit players, but haven't given a good reason, nor a reason at all. In fact, cheaters just make everything better at Neo; we improve the in-game economy, we give out stuff and we even help AC teams win points. How is that ruining stuff for legit players?

Well, that's a very weak argument, pal. I dislike walking from home to college... so should I just quit college? Nope. Oh, but look! It seems that I got myself a very useful tool that can make such unlikable thing a likable one: a car! And thus, every trip from home to college just became easier, faster and bearable!

In the same fashion, I found a tool -a program- that makes unlikable things in Neo easier and bearable... why shouldn't I use it?

You guys just keep repeating over and over again that cheating ruins everything for legit players, but haven't given a good reason, nor a reason at all. In fact, cheaters just make everything better at Neo; we improve the in-game economy, we give out stuff and we even help AC teams win points. How is that ruining stuff for legit players?

Because that's not a necessity like walking home from college is. Neopets isn't a necessity in anyone's life. Why should you use the program?

Well, because to put it simply, you're cheating. If you do something like that, it completely takes all the value out of it. If you give someone an item by doing that, they will take it, because, well, it's a free item. But knowing that they cheated for it takes out all the thought in it. And as for the legit players, it makes them feel that they're not doing anything. Like Citadel Squirrel said. Most people actually like to win legitimately because they feel that they worked hard for it. When people cheat like that, they don't really accomplish anything. The point of the Altador Cup is to have fun, work hard for it, become dedicated enough to help their team win. Not just to sit back and watch a tool do work for you.

Most people actually like to win legitimately because they feel that they worked hard for it. When people cheat like that, they don't really accomplish anything. The point of the Altador Cup is to have fun, work hard for it, become dedicated enough to help their team win. Not just to sit back and watch a tool do work for you.

Have you taken into consideration the fact that there are those who play legitimately when they have the time available to do so? Most people do not cheat 100% of the time, on the contrary many don't cheat unless time constraints prevent them from participating whereas they would otherwise be. Just something else to think about, seems to have been an overlooked aspect in this conversation.

Yeah, I can't believe that I've been playing Neopets wrong all this time. I guess I'm just not successful because I'm not trying to make obscene amounts of profit to buy things that don't exist by spending time that I don't have. And obviously I don't care enough about helping my team because I'm not using the most efficient programs there are to play it for me because seriously, everything is just such a waste of time! But wait, someone must have thought it wasn't a waste of time if they wanted to find a better way to do it. Oh dear I believe that was a contradiction.

... Have you been ignoring every argument stated in this thread? You aren't playing Neopets "wrong" and cheaters aren't "right", it's just a different way to play the game. Not everyone who's cheating is rich and make sure they win all the time. And they're just running the programs because yes they care, but not enough to play legitimately anymore. Like I said before, spending another ten years to get my riches back through legitimate means sounds like a pain and a huge waste of time, and you know what? I don't have ten years to waste anymore. Not when I go to college, have a part time job, and looking for somewhere to move into with my girlfriend. And we're planning on starting a family at some point later down the road. Plenty of people don't have enough time to even cheat or go near the site at all due to whatever reasons they might come up with. Let's say I didn't quit completely after being frozen. Do I want to continue playing Neopets? Sure, because I never achieved the goals I had set back when I first started playing. If I decided to start restocking, am I going to waste hours on refreshing in a shop, hoping for something profitable to appear? Or sit down at the computer and get my 60 games of Yooyuball everyday in to get All Star rank? You bet I won't, because I can't. It's great that legitimate players can. But they don't lead the exact same life as me. They can spare a couple of hours each day, but I can't. Well no, sure I can, however there are better things I could be doing in my spare time, like taking my girlfriend to the cinema and spending time with her, or studying, or spending time with friends. But I still want to participate in site events and make some profit from things.

See, there programs have settings which you can adjust to make yourself look more or less human depending on what numbers you put in. If i was using a score sender (which I honestly never used and wouldn't consider using, they're too risky), I'd put in slow times and only play for, say, fifteen - thirty minutes at a time, then taking a nice long rest, and making sure I never go over x amount or x rank. It's just like how I did it back in AC III when I was playing legitimately. I would only play for fifteen - thirty minutes at a time, take a nice one or two hour break, then continue playing until I reached the goal I set for myself that day. Please list the differences between these two, excluding "one is human, one is a program". Yes, we all know that, but is one ""ruining"" the game the game more than the other? Is one getting more points than the other? Are they both getting you to the same place? Are you helping your team out?

A friend of mine auto buys, but he hardly makes any money from it, mostly because he only runs it for half an hour to an hour at the most. This is because he doesn't want to look outrageous in TNT's eyes and start eating up all the good items that appear in there, because he wants other people to get a bit of profit as well. Plus the fact that he misses a lot of items because his times are slow, but it's about how fast he did things when he timed himself restocking legit (doing this so he could have some numbers to work with for inputting times and all). And he's not the only one who hasn't made trillions off auto buying either. Of course some people have, and that's great. Good for them! There are some people who didn't cheat and are rolling in the trillions too. Good for them as well! They're richer than us. Now you see, this is the point where we're supposed stop caring and continue with our lives, rather than crying about and screaming "CHEATER!!! CHEATER!!!!! YOU NEED TO BE FROZEN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE LOOK HOW MUCH EVERYONE CARES". The same can be applied to all this AC auto playing. There are some people who get to the top with minimal effort, and those who goes the extra mile to get there. See, they're both at the top, the only difference is how they got there, but ultimately it's from playing some games over and over again. Good for them! Both of them are going to have shiny trophies on their lookups, both of them are going to have lots of points to spend at the shop, both of them helped their teams out a bit. See? No one has more things than the other, there's no true "x is better than y" going on. There would be a problem if every cheater who goes up one rank makes legit players go down by one, but that isn't happening. Nothing like that is happening at all.

Let me ask you all this; for the previous Altador Cups, how much did the silent cheaters "ruin the game for everybody"? Or even those who said they were cheating? How much did they personally affect your teams? How do you know they weren't lying?

Thing is, they didn't affect it that much, if at all. And it doesn't look like the people score sending for Meridell are having much of an effect on it. At all.

wOHwU.png

fVaCS.png

Gee, look how much they're winning by. They're leaving all of the competition in the dust!

But yes, everyone who has a problem here with cheaters, here's an idea:

Since cheating isn't going to stop any time soon, and people whining and crying about it isn't going to change anything, and even with TNT freezing them and they just make new accounts to get around this, why not just take it easy and not care? I don't care if people cheat and didn't let it get to me when I still played. It's a bit frustrating with real time player v player games (like CoD), but Neopets isn't like that. If YYB was where it was real player v real player then yes, sure, cheating would be unfair, but that isn't how the game is. Either way, I don't let it get to me. Maybe it's because I'm a very tolerant person and can accept why a person is doing what they're doing, for whatever reason they use.

Not entirely sure why I'm trying with this anymore, really. It's no use arguing with people who have their heads shoved up their butts so far that they can't accept other people's views or reasons to for actions. I guess it's just because I want people to stop crying about things other people are doing which aren't effecting them and just continue with their lives and

well

not care. There are MUCH better things to worry about and care for.

Edit reason: fixing up grammar etc etc

Edited by gallowsCalibrator

@GC

After reading your last post a couple of times, I think it's finally time to bring this discussion away from the simplicity of "cheating vs not cheating", and to the core issue of players cheating. You focus largely on the end result of auto buyers, etc. ("Both of them are going to have shiny trophies on their lookups, both of them are going to have lots of points to spend at the shop, both of them helped their teams out a bit. See? No one has more things than the other"), which while that is the part that has the most effect on the Neopian Economy, I don't really think that's what the issue should be or is.

The issue, in my humble opinion, should be the sacrifice made by the player for the end result. More than "blugh blugh, they got a machine to do it so it is BAD", the problem is in what the human is doing while the machine is running.

"They can spare a couple of hours each day, but I can't. Well no, sure I can, however there are better things I could be doing in my spare time, like taking my girlfriend to the cinema and spending time with her, or studying, or spending time with friends. But I still want to participate in site events and make some profit from things."

Case in point. You, the player, have chosen to prioritise your life around your girlfriend, study, your friends, a job (I'm sure) and assorted other activities. They are your priorities because of your life situation. Fine. I am not saying this is bad. What I am saying is that there are legitimate players who also have a boy/girlfriend, study, friends, (a) job(s) and assorted other activities - but they are willing to sacrifice some of the time they could be spending doing those other things to play by hand on Neopets as opposed to leaving a program to run and then going out and doing something else.

Regardless of the amount being made through "tools", the fact is that the player is not sacrificing time - possibly the most precious commodity - for the results. This is the essence of my, at least, problem. I don't care if it's a person or a machine that has grabbed that pounded UC, what I do care about is what the person who is running the machine is doing.

And on "you shouldn't care because they're gonna do it anyway" - what can I say? People are passionate about their view points. It's the same passion that's secured women's independence, racial equality and so on and so forth. Not that I'm comparing women's independence as an issue with cheating on a website, just the passion. Also, while you may be a "very tolerant person and can accept why a person is doing what they're doing, for whatever reason they use", not everyone is, and I sincerely hope that logic will not extend to anyone who harms anyone you know, including your girlfriend and possible future children. In my case, it must be something about seeing all the drug/cigarette/alcohol addicts everyday and knowing that some person out there has sold it to them.

---

While I'm here, can someone please explain how the auto buyers stabilise the economy? Various people have mentioned it and I'd probably have more of an idea of their/your (if you're reading this) view point if it were properly explained.

EDIT: This is basically my thoughts from reading just this pages of replies, just so you know.

EDIT (x2 COMBO?) : Just been reading your board (hey, youse can do it, why can't we? :P); it's funny to read the same superiority complexes, the same assumptions, the same stupid throwaway comments. On both sides. I can't help wondering if we all forgot we're talking to people.

EDIT 3: Just remembered this, thought I'd post it in honor of [Removed]'s fine tradition (as far as I can tell) of littering their posts with jpegs

sheeple.png

Edited by Kaana

The issue, in my humble opinion, should be the sacrifice made by the player for the end result. More than "blugh blugh, they got a machine to do it so it is BAD", the problem is in what the human is doing while the machine is running.

Ok, but how is this a problem? And how does "what the person is doing in the meantime" even begin to be a problem? What they're up isn't our business and might be a bit too..... personal to ask or even think about it.

Fine. I am not saying this is bad. What I am saying is that there are legitimate players who also have a boy/girlfriend, study, friends, (a) job(s) and assorted other activities - but they are willing to sacrifice some of the time they could be spending doing those other things to play by hand on Neopets as opposed to leaving a program to run and then going out and doing something else.

Alright, cool I guess. Everyone's priorities are different, and I bet you most people who cheat don't have Neopets near the top. Of course there are legit players who don't have Neo at the top of their list either, and that's fine too! But the program is doing pretty much exactly what you would be doing yourself, so I'm not seeing a problem with this. At the end of the day, we're still just playing the same game but in different ways and gaining/losing different things, which happens through legitimate-only means as well.

Also, while you may be a "very tolerant person and can accept why a person is doing what they're doing, for whatever reason they use", not everyone is, and I sincerely hope that logic will not extend to anyone who harms anyone you know, including your girlfriend and possible future children. In my case, it must be something about seeing all the drug/cigarette/alcohol addicts everyday and knowing that some person out there has sold it to them.

... These are people/things who I know and affect my personal life and care about, and are alive (not pixels on some virtual pet site). So of course I have different views regarding this, and try to prevent or fix things which have a negative impact on them. But if something is happening which doesn't affect me or my family's day-to-day lives then there's nothing else which can be done, and it's easiest just to move on and stop caring until/if they become apparent in our lives.

For example, let's say I have a daughter called Milly. She's getting bullied in school, causing her to be depressed and anxious and whatnot, so it would be appropriate to step up and prevent these things from happening. Now if it was Milly's friend Tim who was getting bullied, then it would also be somewhat appropriate to try and prevent these things as Tim affects Milly's life, however as he isn't my child, my options as to what I can do are very limited. Now, if someone in that school called Jack was getting bullied, and Milly wasn't friends with him and he isn't affecting her life in any major or minor way, then there's nothing we can do except move on. Jack's situation can be applied to Neopets as well, kinda of. Milly is playing without any sort of auto-program, and Jack is. As the two don't affect or interact with each other, nor do they actually cause any sort of negative on the other, there's nothing we can do but move on and not care. Those accounts aren't ours, the nps and items aren't ours, the illegit account might get frozen but that isn't ours either.

Also, drugs/alcohol/cigarettes can be life-threatening things (and drugs are illegal), so it's a bit weird to be comparing this with how I react to/deal with people on the internet.

I wouldn't really call posting images is a "tradition", a lot of people on [Removed] seem to go to Tumblr/4chan/9gag/Reddit/Imgur/etc, which are all very image-heavy sites. They tend to have these things called reaction images uploaded to them, so it's not much of a surprise that people would use said reaction images on [Removed] as well :P

While I'm here, can someone please explain how the auto buyers stabilise the economy? Various people have mentioned it and I'd probably have more of an idea of their/your (if you're reading this) view point if it were properly explained.

Auto Buyers such as Abrosia stabilize the economy for numerous reasons, this ties in with the use and functionality of the Item Database and the NeonAP, I'll highlight the mains ones to focus on (also covering benefits of a cheating community; IE [Removed]):

• Fighting Inflation
  • Stabilizing Market Trends (Such as not deflating the value of everything on Half Price Day)
  • Providing a Market via Offsite Forum to trade for other various Neopet goods.
  • Stabilizing values of UC's, High Ends, and various other notable Neopets Items, Pets, Petpets, ect...
  • Using an Auto Shop Pricer, such as NeonAP, you can mass price everything in your shop by checking it X amount of times against the SW to get the most accurate price possible, these values found update the Item Database (as does the Auto-pricer that Abrosia utilizes). This directly affects the economy as this is the most direct way to fight inflation (by lowering value of items), saves time (key point that keeps coming up) in pricing each of your items, and it updates the Item Database to more easily stabilize a value for that particular item and thus prevent the value(s) from getting disrupted heavily, if at all, on days such as Half Price Day.

EDIT (x2 COMBO?) : Just been reading your board (hey, youse can do it, why can't we? :P); it's funny to read the same superiority complexes, the same assumptions, the same stupid throwaway comments. On both sides. I can't help wondering if we all forgot we're talking to people.

Forgetting that you're talking to real people who cheat, not the machines themselves, is the viewpoint many of the [Removed]ians have been taking.

Forgetting that you're talking to real people who don't cheat, not mindless repetitive button clickers, is the viewpoint many of the TDNers have been taking.

Everyone should just take a minute to reflect on that point, we're all real people here, we're all having a rather substantial conversation to better inform each other on our perspectives on this matter.

EDIT 3: Just remembered this, thought I'd post it in honor of [Removed]'s fine tradition (as far as I can tell) of littering their posts with jpegs

sheeple.png

Woah now, hold on, those are GIF images actually not JPEG:

1335201536_ambulance_almost_hits_woman_crossing_the_street.gif

Wow! This is so stupid! :(

And very unfair!

I try to play the AC because I want to have fun. This is my first year playing, and I am sad that it's already going to be rigged by people who cheat.

And very unfair!

I try to play the AC because I want to have fun. This is my first year playing, and I am sad that it's already going to be rigged by people who cheat.

You've not read this thread, have you? Take some time to read it through, slowly and carefully.

No need to get upset about anything, if this is your first year participating in the Altador Cup that is great! Go for it, have fun, and enjoy your team spirit.

Personally I am with Krawk Island.

And very unfair!

Mmmm.. Not really. And the AC is apparently rigged by TNT and has been since the first year, so there's nothing to worry about (and why all this mass score sending for one team and whatnot started happening, to see if it was actually rigged by TNT or not). Just have fun, try your best to get to your goals and help your team out. Good luck.

And it doesn't look like the people score sending for Meridell are having much of an effect on it. At all.

wOHwU.png

fVaCS.png

Gee, look how much they're winning by. They're leaving all of the competition in the dust!

[Removed] isnt all cheater's site,

[Removed] happens to be the most active forums for neopets... Alot of people on [Removed] actually advise not to use programs.. They also provide Legit Game guides..

Some say Anagram solvers are cheating.. http://www.thedailyn...tle-evil-thade/ Yet no one is complaining about that..

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if people want to be stupid and get caught cheating then its their own fault if their accounts are frozen.

Either way i stand by this, How do you honestly know that 100% of [Removed] members are cheaters?

1. Why do they have legit guides?

2. Why do some their members admit they dont even play neopets anymore?

3. Why is it advise that score sender is bad?

They seem like a well put together community to me

Question.... Who actually found this on [Removed]??? Surely that would mean them their selves are a [Removed]er? else why would you be on their site?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make use of the edit button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woa woa woa i'll leave it this way: you do what you want with your life and you see if it's black or white. If TNT frozes the cheaters accounts, it will be their fault.

Also, they just ruin meridell itself! If they are just drawing in MSN and they want to leave that KIKO LAKE beats them in the games they were better in the past cups, we have a new altador.