Forgotten Shore

~Ğǿǿmy~

Yes, though the chance that you'll get one is more than highly unlikely.

You can get: Discovered Treasure Chest (Best rewards [All Pirate Species Morphing Potions Excluding Draik], Pirate Draik Egg)

In the same place you can get the avatar you can also get the Pirate Draik Egg, and Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion. The best part of getting the avatar spot is if you aren't privvy to avatars there is a 66.6% chance you will get from 1.2M for the KMP to 3.2M+ for the Draik Egg, I'm guessing the Draik Egg is worth more because not only do you get to name a new pet if you hatch it but it's also a gourmet food.

on average it usually takes over 3 months to get a good reward, so expect 100+ days before you get anything, but you could always get lucky.

Discovered Treasure Chest is more a gamble than the actual map itself I've personally opened 20 or so chests and have not had anything good so I'm guessing it's less than 1-5%~ while I always like opening things I get from this daily I've never actually sold the chest but I do know they are 30k or so at the moment, I easily make that much and more from key quest every day so I don't mind opening it instead of selling it.

It's definitely a possibility but super rare. I'd still say the Forgotten Shore is worth it though. I haven't had the map for too long but it's definitely become one of my favorite dailies.

I bought the whole map for less than 2,000 NP ^_^