I just painted my Jubjub ^_^

~Ğǿǿmy~

Soo i was just lounging around the marketplace looking around. :3 (I like to adventure :3) SOOO then i see it, 30,000 NP a Speckled Paintbrush!!

Soo i buy it and It looks just like my jubjub from petvic345_12 (forgotten password) WOOT!! ^_^

Aww, yay! :D It's always nice to get a good deal, and when you can get a much loved colour out of it too!

Congratulations! He looks great! I did the same thing with my Kougra after she turned invisible by an RE. I love the speckles!!

Ugh, that happened to me too! Actually that was why I decided to start posting on the TDN forums because I was so upset about my Kougra (that I had just painted Electric) being turned invisible and I needed to vent to people who would understand haha.

Whenever I get a paint brush from Key Quest, I usually put it in my shop for significantly less than others are asking for it just so I can sell it super quickly.

Ugh, that happened to me too! Actually that was why I decided to start posting on the TDN forums because I was so upset about my Kougra (that I had just painted Electric) being turned invisible and I needed to vent to people who would understand haha.

Lol, I had that RE a month after I'd painted my Kougra Faerie!! I was MOST unimpressed!!! She's painted cloud now and I have a faerie PB for when I've finished NQ at which point she won't be my active pet and therefore vulnerable!!