What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

I used to collect the trading cards (the colored back ones, not the TCG ones :\ ) but lately I only keep or buy ones I find appealing to the eye (you know the info picture..), and the others I sell. Currently I'm not collecting anything otherwise but what I find awesome xD I put those things in my gallery but there's not too much in there right now.

How about sharing what you collect! :laughingsmiley:

I collect the items you fish up from Underwater Fishing. :D

I just have three items I'm missing now, but they're super expensive and rare. I think I'm just going to stick to hoping I fish them up myself. x3

Other than that... neopoints. :D

I just have three items I'm missing now, but they're super expensive and rare. I think I'm just going to stick to hoping I fish them up myself. x3

Oooh! That's pretty unique. I know some of those high end prizes from fishing can be very expensive, so I give my best of luck to you to get them yourself or maybe get the np to afford them?

yo-yos & neopoints. Lots of them :D & pretty pets :)

Yo-yos o.o Some of them are quite expensive I've seen- others however are kind of cheap :P I don't collect them but it seems like I get them by random event, or by a daily all the time!

p.s. you have very pretty pets! I love your draik, especially. <3

Oooh! That's pretty unique. I know some of those high end prizes from fishing can be very expensive, so I give my best of luck to you to get them yourself or maybe get the np to afford them?

Yeah. D: The three I have left are well over a million each- one didn't have any listings on the TP at all. :(

So thanks for the luck! I need it, ahah.

I have the NP to get them, but I want to reach my NP goals first (10 mill, the Adam avvie, etc). Then maybe I will be able to justify it!

I collect a bit of everything. I'm big on avatars. I'm working on stamps and casually on cards. I also collect Faerie items, Kookith items, petpets, and anything I find cute.

Yeah. D: The three I have left are well over a million each- one didn't have any listings on the TP at all. :(

So thanks for the luck! I need it, ahah.

I have the NP to get them, but I want to reach my NP goals first (10 mill, the Adam avvie, etc). Then maybe I will be able to justify it!

That's understandable. Just as I can very much afford a Tyrannia Paintbrush right now, but I want to first save up more just to complete a goal. But yes, all the luck I hope you have with all of it! <3

Just Neopoints right now P: But I will be going for avatars once I get my new main a little more developed and everything :) I really love trying to meet goals though, if that counts? :'D

It counts xD I kind of collect neopoints myself (I can't believe I forgot to add that to the poll, but oh well!) I wish you luck with both that and the avatars though. I love getting avatars but I'm lazy- too lazy to get those that actually require np to be spent on items, or any other kind of work. :P

I collect a bit of everything. I'm big on avatars. I'm working on stamps and casually on cards. I also collect Faerie items, Kookith items, petpets, and anything I find cute.

Faerie Items are gorgeous (and cute!) so that's awesome to collect, same goes for petpets.Kookiths are one of the cutest petpets, so cute with their squareness. My favorites of them are the plushie ones, chocolate ones, jelly ones and the brown ones. But yeah I understand collecting cute things xD They're so...cute !

I am currently collecting plushies! Working on getting my avatars too (:

I wish you luck! <3

Faerie Foods ^_^ And I'm almost finished! After that, I'll be collecting Anubis items!

:O Almost finished? That's awesome! I hope all goes well with finishing and beginning your collection of Anubis things <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Collecting things on Neopets... hmm... Well besides neopoints I suppose I collect avatars and levels for my battle pet...

I am just at my limit of how many avatars I can get without going to the avatar lending program here at TDN. So I think I have to check out that forum next. I only have 192, so I'm not as far along as all these other cool people. :)

Oh, I also collect unique items. Just something that strikes my fancy, no matter the worth, because of it's looks or it's name. I have a lot of plushies in storage because I find them amusing. So I suppose that counts.

Collecting things on Neopets... hmm... Well besides neopoints I suppose I collect avatars and levels for my battle pet...

I am just at my limit of how many avatars I can get without going to the avatar lending program here at TDN. So I think I have to check out that forum next. I only have 192, so I'm not as far along as all these other cool people. :)

Oh, I also collect unique items. Just something that strikes my fancy, no matter the worth, because of it's looks or it's name. I have a lot of plushies in storage because I find them amusing. So I suppose that counts.

Plushies do count, yes! xD I keep a lot of things in my SDB just because I think they're cute or awesome. I collect 'unique' things too though, collecting them because of how they look or sound and catch my interest somehow, those I've been putting in my Gallery. I'm kind of hogging everything in my SDB right now so I can get the pack rat avatar though :3

Just Neopoints and avatars right now, trying to get the 'Ultimate Riches' bank account. May collect stamps in the future.

Good luck on that! :D

Like I said many times before, I collect grapes for my gallery, but lately, I haven't bought a grape ...

o.o Grapes. I don't think I've met anyone who's collected grapes, so that's different to me! Good luck on getting more! :D

I voted for stamps. I love making my collection bigger. Right now I'm dying to get my hand on a sticky snowflake stamp!

Oh goodness @__@ the rarest stamp for Snowy Valley. The only one I just found is in the TP for 140 Million .. x_x That price...it hurts my eyes... xD Good luck!

You could say that I collect neopoints which I convert into stats and weapons for my BD pet.

If I had more nps, I think I'd collect Usuki stuff. That thing has crossed my mind couple of times, but so far I've resisted throwing my nps out for Usukies.

Other things I collect are avatars and trophies for my lookup.

I used to collect bottle of sands, and paid alot for some of them but then there were a few I could never find and it just made me lost motivation...So now I think I'll just collect and show off things I like in my gallery.

I collect stamps, cards, and trophies. Although these ones I have slowed down on a lot. They are all getting expensive or hard to get. My current goal is to finally finish my grundo gallery, although that is super expensive now. I just have a few more items though. Oh and I have a gallery on my side that I have started to collect dariagan items. That isn't super far along but I just love that theme.

I have goals to collect all the stamps and trading cards, if I can. I know it will take a while, lol so I'm focusing on painting my pets first. After that I think I would like to collect pirate-themed items and make a gallery with them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo-yos o.o Some of them are quite expensive I've seen- others however are kind of cheap :P I don't collect them but it seems like I get them by random event, or by a daily all the time!

p.s. you have very pretty pets! I love your draik, especially. <3

Yup. Just a couple of 500k ones I don't have yet :D But first I have to save up to be lent Meowclops ^^

Oh thank you. Personally I don't like my Draik. He'll be gone in July *happy dance* I'll get a prettier one :P

Stamps and avatars. Running out of avatars to collect, and since I got the BD Stamp avatar I'm working on 500+ stamps and filling up my Maraqua album.

i'm a serial collector -_-

except i usually have issues finding the last few items, get frustrated and move onto a new collection xD or the collection is expensive so it's going to take me a long long time

i collect:

- kadoaties *hah!*

- kadoatie related pet pet gear

- petpet plushies

- petpet paint brushes

- muffins (may branch out to cupcakes soon)

- apples and related apple stuff

- NC food

- Wings (including NC wings)

- NC Collector items

Oh goodness @__@ the rarest stamp for Snowy Valley. The only one I just found is in the TP for 140 Million .. x_x That price...it hurts my eyes... xD Good luck!

Thanks, I'll need it! I don't count on it every happening but if it did I'd be very happy. That's the only one I can find as well and I don't think I'll ever have anywhere near that amount of nps lol.

you mean flask of rainbow fountain water?i need to train my pet to skill 76 still!(wow,ceslesta is kinda bad at fishing.)also,im collecting neopoints.(or saving) so anyway,the reason why is because i want to get one of my dream pets.