What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

I am a fuzzle collector. I love them, I'm trying to complete my gallery but... just trying, fuzzles prices are sky high these days... :S

I tried some restock on Plushie Palace but not good luck with them.

I don't really consider myself as an avatar collector or stamp collector but I have a few of them.

I collect any kind of plot-related prizes/items (like Daily Dare, Altador Cup, Advent Calendar). It's not really for a gallery though, it's moreso item investing. I've about finished this year's AC prizes, but since I've been gone from Neopets for so long I have to go back and do 2011's Advent Calendar prizes :(

Aye can I say I collect neopoints?

I collect Neovian themed items for my gallery; be them prizes from the Tale of Woe, or themed items as such, to every item stocked by all the Neovian shops, all books based on Neovia and... Well basically all things Neovian, as you would put it.

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=arkwright

I feel like I should collect stamps and cards but don't. I just chuck them in when i get them in dailies or by chance. I trawl the wizard looking for cherry items and japanese (mmmm suuuushi) items for my gallery though. Also working on getting more avatars.

• 2 weeks later...

A little bit of everything.

I have a Techo gallery, so I collect Techo items. I also collect books and gourmet foods for those awards, and I have decently sized Collectable Card and Stamp collections.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently collecting instruments, but have been too lazy to SW them :l.

I also collect NPs and no matter how much I have, I'm really cheap with it .___.

I've recently started to (very slowly) collect an item that is made with Neopets or a Petpet (e.g., Blumaroo Steak), simply because I find the idea both horrifying and hilarious. I'm not too interested in getting avatars or stamps though.

I'd like to get the Lutari Talisman beads one day, but this looks a bit hard to do with all the other things I'd like to get first. It's not a priority for me.

^That's a really awesome theme for a gallery :woot:

(Makes me wonder where chicken items come from in Neopia...)

I have a gallery of Lord Kass items because I'm a huge fan. Due to my budget for avatar item lending, I probably won't be collecting super expensive stuff for it and for my stamp collection in a while n_n;

I currently have an unfinished Jeran gallery..., but I have collected (technically I am still collecting) Flaming Oven Gloves (an old Advent Calendar Battledome item). They make me feel all warm inside (no pun intended) because 1: they're retired, and 2: they (arguably) provide a decent amount of defense.

ad_flamingovengloves.gif