What do you collect on Neopets?

QueenBee

What do you collect?   

273 members have voted

1. 1. Do you collect Trading Cards, Stamps, or other or all?

Oh wow - no one chose beads of Lutari Tasliman. :O

I have an organised plushie gallery, someone please give me some comments? xD

I collect Jelly. I really don't know why I do it. I just do. :whistle:

I used to collect jellies too. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nimmo items, I have a nimmo and had one on my side account before I unfortunately chose to transform it into an ogrin (worst decision ever!), but I love nimmos, I have no idea why but I'm obsessed! If someone gives me nimmo items I always get the biggest, goofiest smile on my face XD

Oh wow - no one chose beads of Lutari Tasliman. :O

I don't find it that surprising since they are so expensive now. The person would need a hefty bank balance in order to collect those. And do they really offer a benefit worth their price? I have a couple myself, and as much as I like the ones that increase the NP I win from games randomly I don't think it would be worth it to buy a bead now that would do that.

• 3 weeks later...

I collect avatars, plushies, stamps, cards.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Basically Gnomes, Jazan and Nabile items, stamps (any and all including coins and scarabs).

For stamps, I do it only half heartedly because they're so expensive. As for Jazan and Nabile, I'm missing both their stamps and Jazan's Guyliner. NC items aren't included in my collection, though.

I love stamps. I will eventually be putting more neopoints into my album - but at the moment I'm just saving my neopoints as buying different buyable stamps I still need is a little tedious!

• 4 weeks later...

Red Pirate Socks! :D

I guess technically that could count as "Items" but it's one specific item, so I didn't think it really fit the category. So yes, Red Pirate Socks. Super cheap, super available, super snazzy! I've got 212 of them so far!

I collect avatars and recently started casually collecting stamps & trading cards. I also collect chokato items for my gallery. :) I'm kinda obsessed with them now!

I love to collect items. No matter what it is. I start with one, and then add one more, and when I realize, I have tons of things.

I just can't make myself collect one kind of item. I started with plushies, then Usukis, Faerie items, balloons, mugs/cups/drinks, snowglobes, bobbleheads, pen/pencils, slushies, lollypops, neggs, gnomes, chokato-related items... I buy anything I fancy and stock at my SDB, because it's so expensive to expand/upgrade my gallery *cries* (answered a question about it a minute ago). It actually holds 1280 items, but there's like... 3X this amount of items out, waiting to more storage space.

So I had to cut off almost everything, and now my gallery have Illusen, Jhudora, Fyora, Taelia and some other random faerie related items, Aisha *cries again* (missing my aisha so much, had to use the Lab Ray trying some avatars), Grundo, Kacheek, Xweetok, Usuki, Balloons, Star-related items, some petpets related stuff, and my pet's old petpets.

I have discovered I've been collecting something ever since I returned in 2008: Wearables. Neopint or Neocash, I am just obsessed! Do't put me in a shop full of wearables or backgrounds or I might blow all my NP there XD However, my "collection" does not go in a Gallery, but my Closet, for my pets to wear. I add to the many different possible combinations and I always find something I adore.

Jellies! I saw an awesome jelly items gallery the other day that had all jelly items in neopia in it but I only collect the kind you could get from the Giant Jelly. I like that it's not too pricey but you can still have something that looks kind of pretty...I mean at least they're colourful :)

Used to collect "things in glass bottles" which was fun but in the end I got discouraged that there were so many and they were all so unafforable!