Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

So, I bought a bunch more Faerie Quest cookies (and Lab Ray ones too :P), and I thought I'd start a new thread to record my results; anyone who wishes to keep track of what they get is more than welcome to post as well :) In my first cookie I got 2 Battle Faerie quests, 2 Water Faerie, Light, Earth, Air, and yes, a Fountain Faerie quest (don't ask me how I got 8 quests out of a 7 day thing o_0). Here's my first quest from the second cookie..

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.

light-faerie-2-1.jpg

I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, ReddRaene's level has increased!

Mod Note: If an entire cookie's worth of quests have been edited into a single post and a different member hasn't posted since, a new post may be made for a new cookie. (This is the only circumstance where double posting is allowed.)

I have been keeping track of mine as well, but I put a counter on my neopet's profile. I hope for good results from the three cookies I bought :) I don't normally spend real life money on Neopets but I figured, eh, I've been here for 11 years, might as well pay the nice people who've stolen my life ;)

I'm two days into my first fortune cookie, but I got some increased HP and level on my main battle pet. Yays! :)

I hope you have good luck on your outcomes for yours. Should be easy leveling for your pets.

I got a fire faerie, battle faerie, earth faerie, space faerie, air faerie, light faerie and 2 FFQ :D

And you get 8 quests because the cookie lasts 7 x 24 hours. So open yours on monday at 4 PM it will run until the next monday at 4 pm. So you get one on monday after 4 pm, one on tuesday, wednesday thursday, friday, saturday and sunday, and if you are back on monday before 4pm you get an 8th. :)

i didnt' really keep track with my first cookie. but all i got were earth, air, and water quests. I started a second cookie today and got a battle faerie quest :)

I bought five cookies today because I've never bought anything on Neopets and decided I would splurge on five dollars while having a lovely insomnia night. :)

My first quest was a fire quest and she leveled up my baby. <3

Hoping for some interesting quests, and maybe even an FFQ.

I've had an Earth, a Battle, a Light, and a Faerie Queen so far.

I noticed that the day I activated it, it said I had 7 days left, I did that days quest, and when I went to accept the next days, it still said I had 7 days. So I guess there's a bonus day? That's nice. :3

I have two more cookies after this one runs out. I used up all the free NC I've won from various things on these, so hopefully I get a Fountain Faerie quest!

I have a second cookie, but I haven't used it yet. I don't know what I'm waiting for.

My first cookie results: 8th quest, being Dark

Battle Faerie x1

Fyora x1

Light Faerie x1

Dark Faerie x2

Earth Faerie x3

I got a fire faerie, battle faerie, earth faerie, space faerie, air faerie, light faerie and 2 FFQ :D

And you get 8 quests because the cookie lasts 7 x 24 hours. So open yours on monday at 4 PM it will run until the next monday at 4 pm. So you get one on monday after 4 pm, one on tuesday, wednesday thursday, friday, saturday and sunday, and if you are back on monday before 4pm you get an 8th. :)

Ahh, I see now; and congrats on getting a Space Faerie quest, I hear they're just as rare if not rarER than FFQ's!

So, today's results are..:

You are currently on a quest for Queen Fyora.

queen-faerie-1-1.jpg

Are you having trouble finding it, little one? I'm sorry, I don't have time to help you look right now.

You are supposed to bring me:

usu_seasonal.gif

Festive Seasonal Usuki

I ended up abandoning this quest, even though the stat raises are nice, they're not worth 99,900 NP's... So, no thank you :(

I would love to get another FFQ :P I was so excited when I got her that it didn't even occur to me to get a Buzz Morphing potion, use it on my Lab Rat to get the freaking avatar, then just keep zapping til I get something I REALLY want; I was so mad when someone pointed it out to me later, LOL!!! Here's hoping :P

I decided to open another one and this is my first quest :)

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.

battle-faerie-2-2.jpg

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Swempel's defence, strength, and health have increased!

My second cookie:

- Earth Faerie

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Today I got a space faerie quest, and it only costs 100 neopoints for the item!

And she increased Bloo_dust's level a LOT. I think it was about 4 levels o.o!!!!!

I'm so happy <3

Nice Lizy, I have yet to get the Space Faerie, and congrats Jacky, I LOVE getting the Battle Faerie, isn't she a 2 point raise on those each of those stats? Anywho, this was my Quest results today :)

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.

water-faerie-1-1.jpg

Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, ReddRaene's defence has increased!

Yay, I've been needing to bring up her defense :D

From the TDN faerie guide:

Battle Faerie

battle-faerie-1.pngType of items she asks for: Uncommon or rare items

Reward: Increases a combination of stats (endurance, strength and defense) of your active pet.

I didnt even look at how much she actually raised my stats :/ LOL pretty bad XD

Today I got the earth faerie but I abandoned it... 5k for a stat that I don't use is a little steep -_-

yesterday's was a earth faerie, which was cheap, a fire jug i think?

and today's was a water faerie, i thought it was the fountain faerie for a moment, then it dawned: water faerie >_< item she wanted: "i'm not angry" :sad02:

Considering you had a 3/4 chance to get a useful stat or two, it would've been worth the risk. :/ Much better than 3 Lu Codestones. :V

i dont know why i wrote earth faerie. :/ I meant to say air faerie.

Sorry, I've had kind of a rough 2 weeks at work XD

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.

dark-faerie-2-1.jpg

Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

For your efforts, ReddRaene's health has increased!

Nice, maybe she's not so evil after all :)

Last day with my first cookie- an expensive Air Faerie quest. Bah. Did it anyway though. :b