The ALP

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. *waves to ALP-ers in the vicinity*

I'm new to the pet lending and I'm not sure if I'm still included in the December FB chain. I received a PM about getting update and confirmation before the start of the chain but I haven't received one yet. Since I'm new, I just want to make sure that I didn't misunderstand anything. Thank you! ^_^

How do you donate to the ALP? I need too, to (grammer incorrect?) get the Pink! avvie, so can someone please tell me the link?

Okay then thanks, I already got the popcorn XD

*clicks and buys sand* *SAND! Just what I've ALWAYS wanted* XD

Confirmations haven't been sent out yet... patience!

Sorry Izzy, I didn't mean to poke! *giggles* Just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake. Just blame it on my obsessive-compulsive nature :S

Oh, and thanks by the way for the sand. I'll try sell it for a profit :P

Lol, yeah, I only had 2k on hand so I got the red one, if I had, had more I probz would have gotten one that was more...

Oooo, sand! *looks at the shiny bottles of sand displayed in Izzy's shop* Good, I can check donating to the ALP off my list. *Checks off long list of to-do's*

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering, with the lab ray and all, do you eveer intend on having a Draik and/or Kwark lending chain?

That would really be nice if we had a draik or krawk *dreams* How much are Draik eggs and Krawk TPs worth now? We can save up for them, don't you think?

@Kiri - I know a couple of people with SuAPs but one doesn't lend and the other only lends via the boards he makes so I won't post his name. Your best bet is to just make boards on the AC and hope someone sees you and thinks they can trust you lol

@TheUnknown and didosmom - We do one day hope to have a Draik and a Krawk to lend. However, with current prices... its unlikely to be anytime soon. They're around 9-10 mil each these days.

Also, we have to replace the items for lending before we even think about saving for morphing potions ;) With the current rate of donations thats going to be years all on its own. Most of what we have comes from the TDN Staff, not the members unfortunately. Since we reopened the ALP member donations have totaled about 500k, while the donations from five or six of the staff now total over 3.5 million from just them. We are getting close to a new ZDAP though!

We do one day hope to have a Draik and a Krawk to lend. However, with current prices... its unlikely to be anytime soon. They're around 9-10 mil each these days.

Well, this is why I noted the lab ray. As far as I know, it's possible to get them via a zap, right? If one of us were to ever get one from it, and he/she were willing to have it as a lending chain pet, it wouldn't cost 9-10 million right?

Well, this is why I noted the lab ray. As far as I know, it's possible to get them via a zap, right? If one of us were to ever get one from it, it wouldn't cost 9-10 million for a lending chain right?

Yes, it's possible to get from a zap, but it's very, very rare. Also, it's against the rules to charge for pets. The ALP pet lending chains operate on trust alone, and a Draik/Krawk would require a lot of trust.

It used to be possible with the lab ray. However, I think don't think that it is anymore. I haven't heard of anyone getting one in the last three or four years. Plus, I've been zapping on two accounts for the better part of four years and never had either :P If it does happen, its very rare.

I have been trying to trade for one of them though. Jerry still has an UC Grey Lupe on a side account that we're offering, but no interest.

@Kiri - I know a couple of people with SuAPs but one doesn't lend and the other only lends via the boards he makes so I won't post his name. Your best bet is to just make boards on the AC and hope someone sees you and thinks they can trust you lol

@TheUnknown and didosmom - We do one day hope to have a Draik and a Krawk to lend. However, with current prices... its unlikely to be anytime soon. They're around 9-10 mil each these days.

Also, we have to replace the items for lending before we even think about saving for morphing potions ;) With the current rate of donations thats going to be years all on its own. Most of what we have comes from the TDN Staff, not the members unfortunately. Since we reopened the ALP member donations have totaled about 500k, while the donations from five or six of the staff now total over 3.5 million from just them. We are getting close to a new ZDAP though!

Oh, I didn't realize the donations (from the members) were so slow! :* *scurries over to tdnalp to buy some more sand* Cmon you guys, lets help each other out! We can't let the TDN staff do all the work!

Oh wow - thanks everyone :D We took in 84k from members in just today!

As for the status update, we currently have 2.43 million out of however much the ZDAP sells for - previously that was 3.2 million, but I checked this morning and most are asking 4 million :/ The faster we can get to ~3.3 million, the better since then I might be able to pick up one of the remaining cheaper ones ^_^