The ALP

Matt

I don't think that TDN would really go for that. As it goes, the ALP Donation Shop is already iffy in the Neopets rules, and putting it up as a daily wouldn't help that. At that point, it's almost certainly considered begging, which is strictly against the rules.

Yeah, as Strategos has said the donation shop is on shaky ground. We'd be in trouble if we linked to it from the dailies page. In the past, TDN had its own donations shop (separate from the ALP) for financing our plot prizes and such, however it was frozen by TNT after we advertised on the main site... oops. We really don't want that after working so hard to rebuild what the ALP had!

Although actually, guilds are allowed donations shops... I know Jerry used to have an ALP guild, for which the donation shop was disguised as being for ;) I've considered doing the same now its me with the shop lol Still would be a little too risky to link to it though.

Oh wow - thanks everyone :D We took in 84k from members in just today!

Whoopie! Its a good thing that Izzy brought up the topic. None of us had known how slow the donations have been going. Good job everyone! :graduated:

*headdesk*

Okay final pet lending chain mailers were send out earlier today, but I used the templates I wrote last month so they all say Dec dates instead of Jan... when reading your mailers, please replace all "Dec" with "Jan". Thank you.

And that is why you shouldn't send mailers out when you're half asleep D:

Izzy.

Um... I was just looking at the pets being borowed, and late last year I joined the March Pink! chain and um... aparently the pet that is being used the account is frozen! What is happening there?

Um... I was just looking at the pets being borowed, and late last year I joined the March Pink! chain and um... aparently the pet that is being used the account is frozen! What is happening there?

The pink Uni was on jerrypteri account... and is frozen with it.

So now, we will be using my pink Kau for the ALP.

The pink Uni was on jerrypteri account... and is frozen with it.

So now, we will be using my pink Kau for the ALP.

Pets I own that I would happily give for trade for a krawk or draik for TDN to have would be my plum chia, or my

robot meerca. Also have a robot kiko and a mystery island kougra available if that helps. You can add those to the list of offers in case they don't like one of the other pets maybe?

Wow, thats a VERY old post to reply to! And also irrelevent now, since the ALP cannot afford the Adam avvie anymore ;) Sorry!

For those following the ZDAP fund, we're about 4-500k off now depending on how much lower than TP the sellers will go - hopefully we'll have more progress to offer you on that front soon!

I signed up to the March Pink! chain, but I already have the Pink! avatar, so how do I not be on the list?

The same way you suscribed... you PM our official ALP account on the forums.

Is it possible for me to offer my I'm Smelly items? If you've still got them, don't worry. I just got them for a codestone on the TP. The only exception of the items is the Chewing Dung, which I'm keeping. So I bought a Dung Mote to take it's place.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just wondering, so I can up my chances of evantually being able to borrow, how to you donate to the ALP?

AH! Don't worry I did find it, I spent 15 minutes looking in all the wrong places.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Icy Izzy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I plan on borrowing the FQD, Zafara plushie and Chockato once you get it, so I went ahead and got some of that fancy sand from you....100k should help:-)

Well, i put in my app to borrow the Zafara plushie yesterday, but as i dink about here I see mention of a minimum number of posts to be able to borrow?? I didn't see that mentioned in the rules. Could someone tell me what the minimum is? I am not much of a chatter unless I need help with something. I have more than enough collateral, would posts really be an issue?? Thanks! --Margee

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use hte edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh, I have a question! I have like not even enough for the item I want to borrow (the item I want is 2.5mil, lets just say I have NOTHING near that price ;)) Anyway, can I find out how much Collat I would need for that item, with out having it put up straight away?

Well, I plan on borrowing the FQD, Zafara plushie and Chockato once you get it, so I went ahead and got some of that fancy sand from you....100k should help:-)

Well, i put in my app to borrow the Zafara plushie yesterday, but as i dink about here I see mention of a minimum number of posts to be able to borrow?? I didn't see that mentioned in the rules. Could someone tell me what the minimum is? I am not much of a chatter unless I need help with something. I have more than enough collateral, would posts really be an issue?? Thanks! --Margee

The minimum required post count is for pet lending - for items, if you have full collateral we don't even look at your post count ;) Post count only comes into it when borrowing items if you want to borrow for low collat.

Oh, I have a question! I have like not even enough for the item I want to borrow (the item I want is 2.5mil, lets just say I have NOTHING near that price wink2.gif) Anyway, can I find out how much Collat I would need for that item, with out having it put up straight away?

You need to mail TDN Avatar Lending (yeah this one... Izzy forgot which account she was logged into again, oops!) and say in your application what your maximum collateral is - if that maximum is not full collateral, mention that you're hoping to qualify under reduced collat lending. Whoever lends that particular item will reply and say if you have enough for the collateral, which we calculate based on your post count ^_^

Thanks :D Okay, I have no chance but hey if I got 70k reduced from Icy Snowflake maybe I can get 6.4 mil off Chokato(not likely :P ). And well done to you, Izzy, for forgeting what account your on!