The ALP

Matt

Storage, primarily. Some people don't want all of their items and NP in one place in case they get hacked or frozen or something. Some also use one account to post on the boards to avoid drawing attention to their real mains.

But this isn't really the place to be dicussing reasons to have sides.

I have a question reguarding the " Drackonack - Hungry" avie.

It says:

View your inventory while carrying a Drackonack and any item with "Cheese" in its name. Refresh until an event occurs where the Drackonack eats the cheese item. Cheapest is Cheese and Eel Burger. Tip: Arrange your inventory so that you have Cheese, Dragonack, Vegan Cheese - it seems to be easier to attach.

I have the Cheese and Eel Burger, Drackonack and Mighty Vegan Cheese Log in that order. My question is, why does it say Cheese and vegan cheese as the item to use? Are those items more likely to be eaten and therefore easier for one to get the avie?

I'm just a little confused cause I was lent the Drackonack and nothing is happening yet.:mellow:

how many posts would you need for the krawk lend if you have 237 avatars?

The basic requirements are the same for all the chains. If you have 200+ avatars, you only need the minimum 25 posts.

It says:

View your inventory while carrying a Drackonack and any item with "Cheese" in its name. Refresh until an event occurs where the Drackonack eats the cheese item. Cheapest is Cheese and Eel Burger. Tip: Arrange your inventory so that you have Cheese, Dragonack, Vegan Cheese - it seems to be easier to attach.

I have the Cheese and Eel Burger, Drackonack and Mighty Vegan Cheese Log in that order. My question is, why does it say Cheese and vegan cheese as the item to use? Are those items more likely to be eaten and therefore easier for one to get the avie?

I'm just a little confused cause I was lent the Drackonack and nothing is happening yet.:mellow:

When I tried for this avatar, I got told by another TDN member that only Cheese and Vegan cheese work. And it works best if they are the items surrounding the Drackonack. (So I heard) Can't say for sure though.

It says:

How long have you been refreshing? it took me a good hour of constant refreshing to get mine xD

The basic requirements are the same for all the chains. If you have 200+ avatars, you only need the minimum 25 posts.

The information for the krawk lend says that you need to have more posts since its a more valuable pet:

"Extra Information about Joining this Chain:

There are slightly higher requirements for borrowing this pet. Please keep in mind that your application will be rejected automatically if you have less than 150 posts on the TDN Forums. "

so does that still apply for a higher avatar count? i have 237 avatars, but not 150 posts.....but i also have a very "trustworthy" account with an NC & Kadoatie/Meowclops gallery.

Krawk and Draik require you to have a minimum 150 posts on the forums, as it says. This is regardless of avatar count or any other aspect of your account. Same as for the other chains, the further over the minimum post count you are the less avatars you need but for you with over 200 avvies you only need the minimum 150 posts!

Hello!

I'm new to the forums and I'm terrified about the idea of spamming unvoluntairly. D:

I want to thank ALP for lending me Chokato (TCG) for my #234.

I didn't know I had to post 150 minimum to get the Krawk or Draik lent O.o' I was going for 25...

Oh well, long way to go! Congratulations to everyone who will get it soon or got it already. :)

That rule applies to the Krawk and the Draik only, I hope (?)

This might have been answered already but what are the post count requirements for those of us with less than 200 avatars to get a pet lent us? Such as 170, 180 and 190. Just a general idea. Please. It would help me not to ask before I can get a pet. I currently have 173 avatars. Thank you so much in advance.

Ines, only the Krawk and Draik have a higher post requirement - its because those pets are highly valued for pet trading, and the ones that are more likely to get stolen.

Lusia, for your 173 avatars you would need 150 posts.

Hi all, I'm interested in joining the pet lending program. I have 4 pets, so I would have to transfer I out to the lendor. I'm happy to lend out my Krawk with aged Huggy and/or my Draik. My Lutari accidentally got the Mootix attached to it (duh, I thought I was refreshing on my Gelert), so that one can't be lent, or I'll loose it...

I need the Werelupe, Grundo and I think another one. I'll keep posting to get my stats up on ND. I have a whole whack of avies in any event for the other eligibility component.

Thanks!

We do not currently need any more pets for lending, as Anime posted in the other topic - we have pets to lend for every avatar :) If you have 4 pets, then you would need to move one to a side account (or a friend's account if you do not have space) in order to borrow our pets.

We do not currently need any more pets for lending, as Anime posted in the other topic - we have pets to lend for every avatar :) If you have 4 pets, then you would need to move one to a side account (or a friend's account if you do not have space) in order to borrow our pets.

K. I don't have a side account (haven't really looked into getting one - I'm busy enough with one, and now this dumb, but addictive Habitarium). When you guys are ready to lend a pet to me (when I've got the posts thing covered) I'll see if my sister can take one of my pets. Thx.

The page for item lending is HERE.

It lists all the items we lend. If you click "More info" beside each one, it tells the collateral required to be lent the item, and how to obtain the avatar.

And the way it works, is the avatar item is put up in a trade and an offer is made on the trade, offering a junk item and the required collateral. After the avatar is obtained, the person puts the avatar item back in a trade, and the ALP staff member makes an offer on that trade with the original junk item and collateral.

So you get the avatar without having to buy the item. Once the item is returned, you get your full collateral back.