The ALP

Matt

I don't think I will, it's so difficult like the throphies

I am horrible at games too! I have the avatars from other things. Look at the "By Category" section of the Neoavatars and see if you've missed any obvious ones, like the clickables. Meepit Juice Break can be done with little to no skill if you have patience. Advert Attack is easy (use a mouse, not a touch pad) and with a little bit of practice Kass Basher is another quick one.

Okay, thank you :) I'm trying my best.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When I was working on game avatars, I would pick 3 at a time, add them to my favourites list, then play them every day x3 (or x5 during scores galore). I now have all the flash game avvies. Remember, there's a lot of luck involved, not just skill. Especially in games where you collect points. If your game randomly has lots of high-scoring objects in it, you don't have to be as good at the game to get a high score. The more you play the game, the more chance you have of getting a high-scoring game or round. And by playing everyday, you get a ton of practice and will start to get better. Good luck!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=MoolissaMoorrill link to get starry kau avi.adopt if you want.I have a pet in transit.

When I was working on game avatars, I would pick 3 at a time, add them to my favourites list, then play them every day x3 (or x5 during scores galore). I now have all the flash game avvies. Remember, there's a lot of luck involved, not just skill. Especially in games where you collect points. If your game randomly has lots of high-scoring objects in it, you don't have to be as good at the game to get a high score. The more you play the game, the more chance you have of getting a high-scoring game or round. And by playing everyday, you get a ton of practice and will start to get better. Good luck!

Ah, good tip! Thank you. :) I tend to play a bunch of the avvie games on one day, not get any avatars, and get discouraged, lol.

Though, I have been trying for the Meerca Chase avatar since it came out (well, on and off- I've had hiatuses), and I still don't have that one. -.-

I submitted my first application for the pet lending chain. However, I realized I might have made a major mistake - my account only has one transfer available. Is that one in and one out (so I could have someone transfer the pet TO me, and then transfer the pet to someone ELSE) in one month, or could I only RECEIVE and then have to transfer the next month? Obviously, this affects whether I should participate in pet lending chains.

I submitted my first application for the pet lending chain. However, I realized I might have made a major mistake - my account only has one transfer available. Is that one in and one out (so I could have someone transfer the pet TO me, and then transfer the pet to someone ELSE) in one month, or could I only RECEIVE and then have to transfer the next month? Obviously, this affects whether I should participate in pet lending chains.

It's one in and one out. :) No worries there!

hmm... i want to be lent a couple of pets to get a couple of avies.. but i'll wait till i've been here for the time frame you guys have stablished... meaning amount of posts...

i could apply before having the 25 posts, but i don't think it is fair for the rest of the users applying that have met the requirements.

although I want to get the avy hahahaha

good thing to know that depending on the age of the account you have a different amount of transfers. i dont usually transfer pets, i've only done it once in the past, so i was not aware of that rule :P

Great idea thanks so much for the tip. I worked on the Carnival of Terror avvie for a very long time lol!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know who to contact, so I'll just post here. ALP should take me out of the chains for Island Quiggle & Ruki, because my account was frozen and my new main is full. Thank you and sorry if I caused any trouble.

I don't know who to contact, so I'll just post here. ALP should take me out of the chains for Island Quiggle & Ruki, because my account was frozen and my new main is full. Thank you and sorry if I caused any trouble.

You should contact Anime, I believe she is the one in charge of organizing all the pet lending chains.

Hi there...I applied to be lent the Chokato Avvy back in June. I received a neomail from Brittany I believe (the message is long gone now) asking to confirm my interest so we could set up a time. I sent two different neomails but no one got back to me....I don't want to spam, but it has been quite a while. Should I just apply again? Thanks for your help :)

Hi there...I applied to be lent the Chokato Avvy back in June. I received a neomail from Brittany I believe (the message is long gone now) asking to confirm my interest so we could set up a time. I sent two different neomails but no one got back to me....I don't want to spam, but it has been quite a while. Should I just apply again? Thanks for your help :)

We don't have a request from you still in our system, so it got checked off somewhere along the way. I'll send you a PM to figure out what's up ^_^

I applied for the Grey+Harris chain midjuly, got accepted, and was supposed to receive a confirmation letter today.

I didn't realize my Neomail Inbox was full and just cleared it, so if it was already sent out, would you please re-send me a confirmation letter :)