The ALP

Matt

D305!!! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're trying to send Cajoruth to me since I've been waiting for her to turn up! I'm sorry!!! I completely forgot I sitll had 4 pets! But I've sorted it now and I'll NM you as well.

Also if you've NM'd anime then you might want to just wait and see what she says, since I didn't have space for Cajoruth I might just get dropped from the chain.

Well I see that sorted itself out. Very sorry I was away!

Yes if you find they make space between the first time you notify me about it and the time I actually get online, go ahead and send. I always allow as much time as possible for them to make room.

Based on my current post count (260 as of when I posted this), how much would the collateral for the Zafara Double Agent Plushie be?

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this!

Unless you're asking for a month in advance (for example, August instead of July), I automatically assume that anyone who puts a month way off in the future is applying for the next set of chains. No need to worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup! I don't check it every day, so they might bouce back once in awhile, but I believe you get 2 days to accept items. I got the ones you sent. Thanks :)

Hey there,

I'm interested in signing up for a few avatars, once I have the requisite number of posts on TDN of course. I was wondering if I could help the ALP in some way. Would you guys would be interested in having some more avatar pets? I have a couple with petpets that award avatars that I'd be willing to give up for a good cause :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already before. But am I allowed to apply to borrow an item and a pet chain at the same time?

Yep, that's absolutely no problem. Though when requesting for multiple items, it's best to send in a request after your previous request is done. But applying for a pet chain and an item lend at the same time would be no fuss.

• 1 month later...

Just pop in for a short question.

What is the real name of the BD pet for lending, or is it varnish with a frozen acc because the name Bruno as on the lending page said so?

The last time I checked I still saw the pet, but because the pet's stats is not that great and I think that it couldn't beat the SF (I didn't have sf as challenger at that time anyway).

But now I already have her as a challenger, I'm just curious about the pet and would it be able to defeat SF (if the pet is still alive)

Just pop in for a short question.

What is the real name of the BD pet for lending, or is it varnish with a frozen acc because the name Bruno as on the lending page said so?

The last time I checked I still saw the pet, but because the pet's stats is not that great and I think that it couldn't beat the SF (I didn't have sf as challenger at that time anyway).

But now I already have her as a challenger, I'm just curious about the pet and would it be able to defeat SF (if the pet is still alive)

The pet's name is kaihrou. Seems we forgot to update that way back when we changed pets, I'll go fix that.

I found this yesterday...It's the sop set up for donations:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp

I know - however, I am looking to make a larger donation, and thus it would be easier to simply create an auction.