The ALP

Matt

:O:O:O:O Holy moly

In that case, I will most surely set up an auction. Thanks so much!

:O:O:O:O

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=180958906

:O:O:O

(pardon me, I'm in shock)

Not to be rude, but I would really appreciate having one auction - I am wishing to donate ~18 million NP, and it would take 23 trades to process it all.

WOW!!! You are SO generous giving so much to the ALP - so glad you are giving it like that to such a good cause because so many people will be able to benefit in the future

yay for jumpingbeans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :guitar:

:O :O:O:O Holy moly

In that case, I will most surely set up an auction. Thanks so much!

:O :O:O:O

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=180958906

:O :O:O

(pardon me, I'm in shock)

No problem - I'm sure it's not everyday people donate that much. :P

Just bid on it. Use it well. :)

Not to be rude, but I would really appreciate having one auction - I am wishing to donate ~18 million NP, and it would take 23 trades to process it all.

I think I feel a tear coming down my cheek :crying_blow: That is SO AWESOME!!! You're a great, great Neopian!!! <3

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum *waves*

I just have a question about the ALP... I've got a Fire Blumaroo with a Baby Fireball that I would like to donate to the ALP. How do I go about doing that, if the staff is interested? :)

We really appreciate your offer, but we currently have all of the pets/petpets we need for lending. :)

Hey, just donated 20k via the shop.... what is the club worth? Would love one day to be lent that :)

I think the last time we estimated it, it was selling for around 120 million. It's quite expensive, so every little bit helps. Thanks for donating! :D

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question - although I did search a bit around the forums. I'm probably just blind and never saw, but how can I figure out how many transfers per month I have available? Thanks (:

Edit: I did find it on TDN, but didn't see anything about premium users. Don't we get one transfer on top of the ones we already have if we are premium? Or was that just a 5th pet I was seeing something about?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question - although I did search a bit around the forums. I'm probably just blind and never saw, but how can I figure out how many transfers per month I have available? Thanks (:

Edit: I did find it on TDN, but didn't see anything about premium users. Don't we get one transfer on top of the ones we already have if we are premium? Or was that just a 5th pet I was seeing something about?

Nope, no extra transfers for Premium members. The extra transfers are strictly linked to account age. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I have a bit of a problem.

It starts with "my" and ends with "account has been silenced."

Yeah, so I won't be able to send or receive any Neomails.

Which is a real bummer, because I have been accepted for the Island Quiqqle & Gruslen pet lending chain. :(

And now I'm not really sure what to do.

I would Neomail the person who sent me the acceptance Neomail, but since I'm silenced, I can't see who that person was, and I don't remember either.

Any suggestions?

(And if anyone is interested, I was silenced for saying 'Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!' A quote from Mushu in Mulan. :I )

Ohai, I wonder if TDN ALP has got the MSPPTG for lending?

(boy, that's a lot of acronyms!)

Nope, we don't have that one yet. We're currently saving up for a Battle Grarrl Club- the MSPP TCG might be the next goal.

It's worth checking out lending boards on the Avatar chat, or especially the Premium Charter board. I was lent all of the Big Three avatar items for free on Charter. :)

Hey! So I just learned about this program! I am interested in this, how do I get lender pets/items?

My best friend has a grarrl and she said she would be willing to let people borrow it. But I need a Bony Grarrl Club, and her Grarrl to complete my avatar guide. But like i said, I don't know how to go about any of this. Can someone inform me?

We have a site where you can submit requests for the items/pets we lend. You can find the site with all of the info and rules HERE.

Thanks that helps so much! Where can my friend add her pet to the pet lending page? She has a Grarrl.