The ALP

Matt

There's nowhere where members can add their pets for lending. If someone wants to lend out their pet on their own, they're most than welcome to, here or on the Neoboards, but the ALP already has all the pets/petpets that are needed for the lending we do.

Nope, we don't have that one yet. We're currently saving up for a Battle Grarrl Club- the MSPP TCG might be the next goal.

It's worth checking out lending boards on the Avatar chat, or especially the Premium Charter board. I was lent all of the Big Three avatar items for free on Charter. :)

Rebecca, were you able to be lent the super attack pea? That avatar has always bummed me out knowing I will never be able to check that box!

Rebecca, were you able to be lent the super attack pea? That avatar has always bummed me out knowing I will never be able to check that box!

Yep! There's at least one person hanging around Charter that lends his SuAP on a pretty regular basis. He doesn't lend out a Pea Chia with it though, so you can either sign up for the ALP Pea lend, or ask around on Charter. :) That was how I got mine- a person I had never talked to previously offered her Chia up for lending, and I was lucky enough that the day I got the Chia, the lender was also around and lending. It was very exciting, haha.

It may take a while. The ALP lends out the Pea Chia for a month, so you have a pretty good chance of getting a lend in that time. Other lenders don't lend out their pets for as long, so while you may be able to get the pet faster, you have less of a chance of getting a SuAP lend in that time, I feel. :)

Best of luck though!

May I ask what Charter is and what you had to have for collateral? I'm pretty sure I don't have anywhere near 600 mil in items, much less the bank :S

Edit: Just kidding I re-read your previous post. I will definitely check that out!

May I ask what Charter is and what you had to have for collateral? I'm pretty sure I don't have anywhere near 600 mil in items, much less the bank :S

Edit: Just kidding I re-read your previous post. I will definitely check that out!

I didn't have any collat. :) The lender is very kind, and very trusting. He makes the lending really public, and makes a post with the name of the person he's sending to next. So if there is any thieving going on, it'll be obvious who it is, and TNT can promptly freeze them. :) It seems to have worked out so far- besides, how many people that pay for Premium are willing to sacrifice it on a fool's errand of trying to steal his SuAP?

I also got the SuAP avatar from the boards using the ALP pea chia. I found my lender through the Secret Lenders community in the Avatars/NeoSignatures boards. It was a great group of people to chat with, and it took less than a month for me to get the SuAP and MSPP avatars. (I already had BGC.)

So it is possible to get those lends without paying for Premium!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question about pet lends: Do answering polls count in terms of forum post numbers for qualifying to lend pets? and if they don't can they start counting?

Simply voting in a poll won't increase your post count. And no, it can't be changed.

What you can do is to vote and then post to explain why you voted so or so.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question! Since joining the forums I've been interested in the pet/item lending idea, but after reading that collateral could be reduced based on how many posts you've made I've been hesitating. What kind of discount do you get after making 100+ posts? Or is it just different every time?

It's basically different each time. After 100 posts, the number of posts factors into how much the collateral is reduced.

Once you reach 100 posts and want to apply for reduced collateral, just state that, list your forums display name and state how much collateral you can offer. Once your request comes up, the lender will contact you with further details of the required collateral.

I applied for the Chokato a week or two ago, but I haven't heard back.

...I just remembered that I probably asked for it on my last account. Do I need to reapply or can we just change the username on the app to my current one?

I applied for the Chokato a week or two ago, but I haven't heard back.

...I just remembered that I probably asked for it on my last account. Do I need to reapply or can we just change the username on the app to my current one?

We don't have any Chokato requests in the system right now other than one submitted today. If the account you requested it on is frozen, one of us probably went to contact you, could not, and so deleted the request. We can't do anything if we can't contact the name given :( You'll need to submit a new request if you'd still like to be lent (shouldn't take us long to get to it right now since we only have 1 request at the moment.)

Right on. Trying again.

Edit: alas, I don't seem to have the collateral on my main at the moment.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not remove mod edits.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's basically different each time. After 100 posts, the number of posts factors into how much the collateral is reduced.

Once you reach 100 posts and want to apply for reduced collateral, just state that, list your forums display name and state how much collateral you can offer. Once your request comes up, the lender will contact you with further details of the required collateral.

I was wondering just that. Like, for example, the Bony Grarrl Club. It's so freaking expensive that one would rarely have full collateral, actually not even close to it, I believe. So I assume the number of posts plays a big part, right?

We haven't worked out the exact specs for BGC yet, since we don't have it, but post count will definitely play a part in it, as well as some other factors we're working out. Since it's such a high-priced item, expect the requirements to be different and stricter than for the other items.

• 2 weeks later...

The last person I messaged who was selling said about 110. But that was a couple months ago.

Hi, can anyone tell me how to remove my name from a pet lending chain? I can't afford premium this month, so I won't have a spot open. Any help is appreciated!

You can PM Anime here on the forums, as she's the one in charge of organizing the chains

I need the Draik - Hatched avatar does any one know if you can get in this chain if you have less then 150 posts?

Unfortunately, 150 posts is the absolute minimum to join this chain, so we cannot accept anyone with less.