The ALP

Matt

Thanks for letting us know :) I'm holding onto your collat. Keep us updated. Good luck getting your account back. I wish TNT would get the password reset feature working properly again. It would probably save them hundreds of hours going through tickets.

Thanks for letting us know :) I'm holding onto your collat. Keep us updated. Good luck getting your account back. I wish TNT would get the password reset feature working properly again. It would probably save them hundreds of hours going through tickets.

Thanks Emily! The status has now changed to 'In progress' so hopefully it gets resolved soon. Seems like quite a few people have been having issues this week according to Neo's Facebook. I'm sure they are flooded with tickets. 

Good! Mouseykins mentioned to me earlier that TNT is apparently getting the lockouts under control pretty quickly, so hopefully it won't be too long.

Ive been going back and forth with them for a few days. I remembered my old email but don't have access to it so I'm just waiting on their response if they can update it to my new email. Hopefully they can get it worked out in the next couple of days. I'm pretty impressed at their response time and am glad they are getting to everyone's tickets quickly :) 

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody, can anyone tell me if the chains for all avatar pets and petpets are suspended or working?  Thanks

There's no issues that I'm aware of, other then our Mummified Ruki is unavailable because of a frozen account. It's still early in the month so that could be why you haven't heard anything. You just submitted your request 5 days ago and it hasn't been processed yet. Give it a few more days and if you haven't heard anything, PM me and I'll check into it further. I oversee the pet lends, but I don't do them on a monthly basis.

• 3 weeks later...

Searched this thread but didn't find an answer: I see in the Item Lending that the Meowclops (currently unavailable) says "Regular or Plushie". I presume that means other colors won't work. (There's two blue on the TP.) I don't think I've heard of a way, but, how would one repaint a Meowclops to "regular", or would the only option be to paint to plushie?

Searched this thread but didn't find an answer: I see in the Item Lending that the Meowclops (currently unavailable) says "Regular or Plushie". I presume that means other colors won't work. (There's two blue on the TP.) I don't think I've heard of a way, but, how would one repaint a Meowclops to "regular", or would the only option be to paint to plushie?

Any color of meowclops will award the avatar. The reason we have Regular or Plushie listed is because those are the ones owned by our ALP Team.

• 4 weeks later...

how do you join this i have an item for the  ALP 'Moehog - Halloween' Item that i can lend 

You'll need to contact Spritzie directly through a Private Message. Though I do believe we currently do not need this item for lending.

• 2 weeks later...

I put some up todayyyy. Also poked TNT AGAIN about my missing lending items. It seems they've stopped updating facebook, so I haven't been bothering to post there... sigh.

I put some up todayyyy. Also poked TNT AGAIN about my missing lending items. It seems they've stopped updating facebook, so I haven't been bothering to post there... sigh.

I noticed on Facebook they also closed the post for followers/visitors to post :(

Hopefully you will have your answer soon, but they are really horrible at replying. Been waiting for an answer to my ticket since 12th of december :(

• 3 weeks later...

This is a note about the tdnalp donation shop: you are running low on items for TDN members to buy for donation, which means lots of members have been donating! Yay! :woot: 

Would you like for us to donate sand bottles to restock your shop with, I have 10+ orange sand bottles? If you would indicate that you might check in this weekend, Sat.-Sun., we could send them to the tdnalp account and you could accept them, if you want. Thanks! :rambo:  

This is a note about the tdnalp donation shop: you are running low on items for TDN members to buy for donation, which means lots of members have been donating! Yay! :woot:

Would you like for us to donate sand bottles to restock your shop with, I have 10+ orange sand bottles? If you would indicate that you might check in this weekend, Sat.-Sun., we could send them to the tdnalp account and you could accept them, if you want. Thanks! :rambo:  

I will pass the message along to the lady who looks after the shop and our donations. Thanks to everyone who has been donating! :)

The message has been passed along and the lady looking after the shop will be online later tonight when she gets home from work and has time to jump online for a bit. :)

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I just found this thread. I dug to the beginning of this thread, read about CG and AA attacks (and shruddered, it was horrible!), learned about millions of collateral and months of pet lending chain...

I visited the TDNALP store and donated a little bit. Then I saw that last time she logged in was 22 days ago...

I can't access the forum topic about pet lending & item lending requirement either.

Is this ALP program still going on?

Yesterday I just found this thread. I dug to the beginning of this thread, read about CG and AA attacks (and shruddered, it was horrible!), learned about millions of collateral and months of pet lending chain...

I visited the TDNALP store and donated a little bit. Then I saw that last time she logged in was 22 days ago...

I can't access the forum topic about pet lending & item lending requirement either.

Is this ALP program still going on?

Yes it is. The items are not lent from the tdnalp account nor are most of the pets from the chains. To find the most up-to-date information on the ALP, visit the main ALP page: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Late reply, but thank you, @Rune Valentine :)

I have contacted ALP through the website.

Thank you for ALP team who still keep this awesome program running.

You guys are great!

Hello! On January 30 I submitted an application for Pet Lending chain for February, which on ALP website shown that all chain is still pending. 

The next day I realized I had a mistake on the application and submitted a new one for fixing the mistake. 

However, on January 31 I just realized that the pet lending website had chains for March all pending (not February).

My question is, has the chain for February gotten full and running? Should I resubmit my application again for March, then?

Thank you for the information :)

Hi! I'm afraid there hasn't been much demand for pet lends as of late, which is why the chains are often pending. We need a minimum number of participants to get them running, so when the minimum isn't reached, those chains are pushed to the next month. There's no need to resubmit your application, as we keep a record of all applications. Also, you will be contacted when the chains are ready and/or if there are any changes.

Thanks,
Deb.

PS: I neomailed you!

I just tried to get to the ALP page, but the main page was broken, and trying to join a pet chain led me to the forums. Does anyone know when things will be back up and running?

Ian has been notified of this and will get to things as soon as he can. He's still working out a couple of other bugs. He managed to get the RSS feeds on the main site working, but hasn't gotten to Customization, ALP or Battlepedia.

If you would like to send in a request to join a chain, just go here and submit your request like normal.

On 2/2/2017 at 7:14 AM, deboratibi said:

Hi! I'm afraid there hasn't been much demand for pet lends as of late, which is why the chains are often pending. We need a minimum number of participants to get them running, so when the minimum isn't reached, those chains are pushed to the next month. There's no need to resubmit your application, as we keep a record of all applications. Also, you will be contacted when the chains are ready and/or if there are any changes.

Thanks,
Deb.

PS: I neomailed you!

Thank you Deb :)

And in the meantime, I'll be working to meet the requirements :D

Can anyone from TDN ALP committee contact rein_ , please?

I have made an offer for the item to borrow, but she still hasn't received my offer. I'm afraid that I'll make the other person in line waiting for his/her turn ;-;

Thank you :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

19 minutes ago, heartybfast said:

Can anyone from TDN ALP committee contact rein_ , please?

I have made an offer for the item to borrow, but she still hasn't received my offer. I'm afraid that I'll make the other person in line waiting for his/her turn ;-;

Thank you :)

She will be online later tonight. If she's set up a trade, she will accept it before it expires. Her timezone is way different then Neopets, so don't worry she'll get to your lend when she's online.

5 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

She will be online later tonight. If she's set up a trade, she will accept it before it expires. Her timezone is way different then Neopets, so don't worry she'll get to your lend when she's online.

Thank you for letting me know! 

I'm just glad that she seems doing fine, I was afraid if she is sick or anything...

I understand, my timezone is also quite different than Neopets :)