The ALP

Matt

You can find the information you're searching for here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_pet

Additionally based on your posts and avatars you qualify for pet lends. However, the Draik and Krawk chains require a minimum of 150 posts.

14 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

You can find the information you're searching for here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_pet

Additionally based on your posts and avatars you qualify for pet lends. However, the Draik and Krawk chains require a minimum of 150 posts.

Thank you! I filled it out for the first pet I would like to borrow! Luckily I already have the Draik and Krawk avatars.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I filled out an application for pet lending for September chains two weeks ago and haven't heard back.  Does it usually take that long, or did my application not submit properly?

Applications are always looked at at the start of the month, so yours will be assessed within the first week of September unless something comes up and we're not able to right away. So yes it is normal for it to take some time before you get a response. With that being said I have found your application and have had a look at it and there should be no problem. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The 100 posts requirement is for reduced collateral. If you have full collateral you "should" be approved for a lend.

3 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_item

For any item lend, you have to have over 100 forum posts, and collateral, per the Item Lending Rules page on the Avatar Lending Program site.

Oh dear 100 forum posts sounds daunting. I've added that onto my "goal list" - should come easier than 20 million nps haha.

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The 100 posts requirement is for reduced collateral. If you have full collateral you "should" be approved for a lend.

I was approved today! With less than 25 forum posts, no less. :D

3 minutes ago, juliakare said:

Oh dear 100 forum posts sounds daunting. I've added that onto my "goal list" - should come easier than 20 million nps haha.

I was approved today! With less than 25 forum posts, no less. :D

Awesome to hear that!

The only items as far as I know that have special requirements are our BGC and MSPP items. But those are also lent out on a case by case basis too and up to the discretion of the lender. :D

If you put in some effort it doesn't take ages to acquire the required number of posts for the ALP. Jut note that some sections such as Neopets Dailies do not increase your post count. These areas will have a note at the top of them to let you know if posts do not count in that section. :D

On 8/28/2017 at 3:06 AM, Mouseykins said:

If you put in some effort it doesn't take ages to acquire the required number of posts for the ALP. Jut note that some sections such as Neopets Dailies do not increase your post count. These areas will have a note at the top of them to let you know if posts do not count in that section. :D

That's good to know! I should have started doing this a long time ago :) Slowly I'll rack up those avies!

On 8/19/2017 at 3:24 AM, Mouseykins said:

Applications are always looked at at the start of the month, so yours will be assessed within the first week of September unless something comes up and we're not able to right away. So yes it is normal for it to take some time before you get a response. With that being said I have found your application and have had a look at it and there should be no problem. :D

I see that the http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=pet_procedure says that we have until the 5th to confirm that we still want to be a part of lending chains.  I haven't gotten a neomail from anyone about my request.   Did the holiday push back response times?  I see that the timetable page is listing October now.

That page hasn't been updated in a while and were the old system where Anime would send out the confirmation emails on the 1st of every month and give you until the 5th to confirm. Now because @deboratibi is running the chains and I'm overseeing them, we get to them at the beginning of the month when we have free time. Chains usually run towards the middle of the month. Additionally chains do not run every month either. I'll check with Deb, but please be patient with us, we will get to your lend as soon as we can. :D

• 2 weeks later...

How likely is it that the Krawk chain will run next month?  I need all three of those avatars, and I'll probably have the post count to qualify by the end of this month.  I REALLY want that Pink avatar! Mazzew is also super cute, and the Ghost Krawk could actually be a nice one to use next month for Halloween.

I'm sorry I didn't post here sooner!

This month we will be running the Coconut Jubjub & Snicklebeast and the Werelupe & Mootix chains, starting this Friday (the 22nd). If you would like to be lent one (or both) of these pets, it's not too late to join! Just click here to apply, and I'll squeeze you in. We have room for about 5 more people for each chain.

On 14/09/2017 at 0:45 PM, balloongal247 said:

How likely is it that the Krawk chain will run next month?  I need all three of those avatars, and I'll probably have the post count to qualify by the end of this month.  I REALLY want that Pink avatar! Mazzew is also super cute, and the Ghost Krawk could actually be a nice one to use next month for Halloween.

I'm afraid that chain is very unlikely to run, as there is currently only one person on the waiting list for that one :sad:

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:

A pet can only be transferred once a day, so if you got them today, maybe they'll let you know tonight/tomorrow who to send to next?  They haven't told me who'll be after me for the pet I'm borrowing tomorrow either.

1 hour ago, crystolm said:

Ah, didn't even think of that! I'm sure she will let me know later tonight or tomorrow morning who to send it to! I'm just not online on Sunday or Monday so I didn't want to miss the neomail and mess up my chances of doing anymore chains.

If by tomorrow when you're ready to transfer and you haven't heard from @deboratibi yet, you can send me a PM and I'll look up who the pet is going to next for you. But please give her a chance to do her thing. I'm sure she has a system for doing things. :D

I apologise for the inconvenience! But the reason I don't let everyone know right away who next person is, is because we've had a few situations where someone sent the pet to the person scheduled on a particular day, and for some reason the person went MIA. And when they don't accept (or reject) the pet, the transfer can't be cancelled so the pet will be stuck for 72 hours. So I like to get a double-confirmation to avoid delays as much as possible. If for some reason I said I'd give you the name of the next person and didn't, you don't have to worry because in this case you won't be at fault for any possible delays. But if you're worried because you need to make room on your account asap, just let me know and I'll come up with a provisional solution and let you off the hook.

• 1 month later...

Posting here to introduce myself! Didn't even know there was a forum until I looked at the MSPP lending requirements! Thank you TDN for your work :) My account is a new one so hopefully i'll be able to get approved with full collateral one day :) (nowhere near enough np yet haha)

• 4 weeks later...

Same goes for me, I am an old neopet player but a newbie with TDN, regarding the collateral I assume I can sum up the totals with the items I know are worth some millions, but unlucky me none of them is worth over 10m alone.

Just so everyone is aware. There will be a slight delay in the Ruki and Fire Blumaroo this month. I neglected to give enough time after sending out the neomails before starting the chains. My apologies!