The ALP

Matt

I know these items would be much harder to acquire lenders for - but is there any plans or hopes of getting lenders for MSPP (TCG), SuAP or BGC?

Currently we have enough NPS in our donations account to purchase a BGC. Our ALP team just has to find a seller and get one.

As for the MSPP and SuAP, we'll start saving for one of them after our BGC has been purchased. I believe MSPP is next as it is cheaper then the SuAP. It's something we're working on and it's taking time. :)

Whoops!- Just went back and reread the earlier posts- I see TDN is almost there for a BGC.

Just 3 questions..

I saw that back in 2008 TDN had a BGC... what happened to it?

Is there any guesstimates about what collateral will be?

And finally I see that the number of posts you make matter. Is that just on the ALP boards or all TDN forums?

Thanks Mouseykins! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add in more comments.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at seven words or higher. Smileys do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Are there any updates or news on the BCG please? Just wondering as it has been a while since it was announced that the np funds had been found, obviously it is going to be hard to find a BCG at a sensible price but I was just wondering how it was going

Whoops!- Just went back and reread the earlier posts- I see TDN is almost there for a BGC.

Just 3 questions..

I saw that back in 2008 TDN had a BGC... what happened to it?

Is there any guesstimates about what collateral will be?

And finally I see that the number of posts you make matter. Is that just on the ALP boards or all TDN forums?

Thanks Mouseykins! :)

Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add in more comments.

Please keep your posts at seven words or higher. Smileys do not count.

I believe someone fed it to their Grarrl rather then equipping it.

The collateral will be around 20 million.

Post count is all TDN boards. Please follow the posting rules and not spam simply to increase your post count. :)

Are there any updates or news on the BCG please? Just wondering as it has been a while since it was announced that the np funds had been found, obviously it is going to be hard to find a BCG at a sensible price but I was just wondering how it was going

We are still looking for one to purchase right now. :)

might i suggest adding "Jetsam - Wanna Fight?" to the list of avatars associated with Chabomb along with "Jetsam Chomp!" and "Quadrapus"? his stats are good enough to defeat the weakest pve opponents. since it's a limited edition pet, i wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the avatar because they didn't realize there's another jetsam-related activity than the one specifically listed.

of course, no one should be training the lending pets, but his stats are already quite adequate.

I was unaware that had been updated, actually. Previously it could be obtained either by battling using a Jetsam, or battling against one, so there wasn't a need before.

I will put it to consideration. My main worry is, as you pointed out, people may feel the need to train him, which would cause the transfer price to go up, or they'd otherwise lose and just leave his health as is which just looks bad. I also need to double check if single player will work- if I recall from when I got it, it did not work in single player before (though I could just be remembering wrong). Seems single player does work, though there is no event when you get it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question for you all: I applied for a couple of pet chains next month and I don't remember getting the confirmation email saying I had been accepted into them...is there any way to verify this? :wub_anim:

I am quite sure Anime sends them out at the start of the month of the chain :) I can see your name in the queue, though, if that helps!

I am quite sure Anime sends them out at the start of the month of the chain :) I can see your name in the queue, though, if that helps!

That does help! ^_^ Exactly what I needed to know :) I've been kind of spacey this month haha

I send out the confirmations about staying in the chains at the start of the month. The application responses are whenever I clear the apps (which occasionally take a few days to get to). Once the apps are cleared they're deleted so if an app us there means i haven't addressed it yet.

EDIT: I just looked properly and I did send the application acceptance to you. (Misinterpreted your first post, sorry) So that's logged.

• 1 month later...

Hi I am aware that ALP is still suspended, but I was wondering - I submitted a request to be lent the FQD & haven't heard back. That was when I didn't have the full collateral. I have full collateral now - should I send another request?

Hi I am aware that ALP is still suspended, but I was wondering - I submitted a request to be lent the FQD & haven't heard back. That was when I didn't have the full collateral. I have full collateral now - should I send another request?

Please do :) Our requests are a hot mess right now since lending is suspended, so having the correct info in a request is super helpful. I deleted your old request, so send in a new one with the correct info.

And don't worry that we haven't replied - unless something is blatantly wrong with the request, we're just waiting for all the glitches to go away before touching any.

Hi there! quick question (and I'm sorry if its been asked and answered before!) but is the requirements 25 posts OR 150 avatars to be considered for lending? Or must you meet both? I am quite new to using forums and haven't posted much, mostly out of not knowing how x) but I have over 150 avvies and borrowed items from TDN before. Thanks! :3

You require a combination of posts and avatars to be accepted for a pet lend- 25 posts and 150 avatars is the bare minimum for either (note that the bolded section there says that if you have below either of those thresholds you will be rejected automatically). From there, it's a balance- having 25 posts means you need 200 avatars, as is stated in the rest of the rule.

• 1 month later...

This might sound like a silly question, but how did tdnalp get the mspp avvie if we don't have an mspp?

Hi Pixyperson - I'm not sure who/what "tdnalp" is - If you could clarify, I would try and help answer your question.... As a side note, I have that avi from a lend elsewhere, so that may be the answer to your question :)

This might sound like a silly question, but how did tdnalp get the mspp avvie if we don't have an mspp?

The MSPP avatar is rewarded by equipping the MSP trading card. You do not need to own a MSP Poogle.

Hi Pixyperson - I'm not sure who/what "tdnalp" is - If you could clarify, I would try and help answer your question.... As a side note, I have that avi from a lend elsewhere, so that may be the answer to your question :)

tdnalp is our TDN ALP account.