Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• Mouseykins

TDN Has a Discord!   03/20/18

Come chat and hang out with us on our new Discord! Information can be found here. (Click to display link!)  

Hello there! 

I've sent my application (or at least I think so :laughingsmiley:), for pet chains, a couple of days ago (5-6 days).

I'd like to confirm if I, indeed, sent it xD 

I  haven't gone through the applications yet but will do so tomorrow. I normally don't check them until the 1st - 5th of the month depending on my schedule. I will try my best to get to them tomorrow, so watch for a message from me here on the forums. I was able to locate your application and I never send out a message saying your application has been received until I start lining up the pet chains. It's just too much extra work because then I have to confirm all over again that you still wish to participate in the chain.

Messages have gone out. Please have your responses in by the 8th. The sooner I receive your responses, the sooner we can get chains rolling this month. :D