Split Paint Brush....next year! Wooo!!

Yes! The teams that Mystery Island face so far are not that good. Kreludor has beaten top tier teams like Darigan Citadel and more!

I rather want to be an Double All Star and buy it for 40,000 points than to buy it in SW, because it's hardcore

Even if they do win, it's not necessary that TNT will put Split PB into prizes. In AC IV, Krawk Island won and there was a Cloud PB; a year later Lost Desert won and there was a Pirate Paint Brush.

I don't think TNT will put a PB that cheap for 40,000 points. A MI or Maraquan PB would be nice :P But I really think if there's going to be one, it's going to be MI.

Even if they do win, it's not necessary that TNT will put Split PB into prizes. In AC IV, Krawk Island won and there was a Cloud PB; a year later Lost Desert won and there was a Pirate Paint Brush.

I don't think TNT will put a PB that cheap for 40,000 points. A MI or Maraquan PB would be nice :P But I really think if there's going to be one, it's going to be MI.

Um, actually, the PB is for the team that won the year before. When LD won, the Pirate PB was because KI won LAST year. Thus, last year, the Desert PB was in the prize shop because LD won ACV. As for the Cloud PB, well, Rol Island does not have it's own native colour, so the prize was a simple Cloud PB instead.