Drackonack-Hungry Avatar Help?

Eme

I need a little bit of help. I've been refreshing a couple min. over the course of three days. I have the cheese and the drackonack in my inventory. I still have no avatar. Does anyone have any tips/advice?

Try getting some more cheese in your inventory. When I got it, I had cheese on either side of the Dragonack.

I heard something about re-arranging the cheeses if you are not getting the avatar. Don't quote me on the this, but I'm pretty sure I saw it suggested on the Neoboards and it worked for most people.

Oh also, Vegan Cheese works as well, so maybe get that and regular Cheese. :)

Oh also, Vegan Cheese works as well, so maybe get that and regular Cheese. :)

Unfortunately, Vegan Cheese is super expensive. 13k for a Cheese that will be eaten? Ugh. I might just go buy it. It's getting super frustrating.

Unfortunately, Vegan Cheese is super expensive. 13k for a Cheese that will be eaten? Ugh. I might just go buy it. It's getting super frustrating.

Oh wow, that went waaaay up in price from when I got my avatar! :(

Oh wow, that went waaaay up in price from when I got my avatar! :(

Ah, yes. Inflation is both a blessing and a curse.

Like I said, I am at my wit's end. I normally hoard my np and keep them in the bank for a rainy day. I'm very frugal, but I may have to buy Vegan Cheese.

Okay, everyone. I finally caved and bought Vegan Cheese. I rearranged them to the order Cheese, Drackonack, and Vegan Cheese. I've been refreshing for almost twenty min. and still no avatar. Maybe I'm just impatient. Anymore tips?

Okay, everyone. I finally caved and bought Vegan Cheese. I rearranged them to the order Cheese, Drackonack, and Vegan Cheese. I've been refreshing for almost twenty min. and still no avatar. Maybe I'm just impatient. Anymore tips?

Aww, I'm sorry you're having so many problems with it! D: I hope someone else has some tips. :(

Aww, I'm sorry you're having so many problems with it! D: I hope someone else has some tips. :(

It might be the fact that I have Dung Jelly in the TP. I put an offer on my last Secret Lab Map Piece. It's 195k, but I know it'll be worth it. I was lucky enough to get that piece with the mountain (which is at 1mil right now) during a random event.

Maybe I should try again when/if the trade goes through and it's just Cheese, Drackonack, and Vegan Cheese in my inventory?

I also had cheese on both sides. It took quite some time and a lot of refreshing but eventually I got it. I can't imagine it taking 3 days though. Do you think you maybe got it and just missed the notice about it? I've done that before with a few avatars.

I also had cheese on both sides. It took quite some time and a lot of refreshing but eventually I got it. I can't imagine it taking 3 days though. Do you think you maybe got it and just missed the notice about it? I've done that before with a few avatars.

Nope. I just checked. It's been a bit longer than three days, and I fear I'll have to return the Drackonack soon.

Perhaps I just have rotten luck?

• 6 months later...

In the avvie guide pop-up window thing at NeoAvatars, it says: "Refresh until an event occurs where the Drackonack eats the cheese item." So I'm assuming that the Drackonack will eat the cheese item, making it disappear from your inventory. :D mini edit: When I got my avvie, I scrolled down to the very bottom and got this: 16729_312023875574499_542320860_n.jpg

So you should have something like that. :)

TIPS:

1. Try changing the items. REMEMBER, it can be ANY ITEM with cheese in its name.
  2. Put cheese on both sides of the Drackonack, and/or switch the items around.

i'm going on my fifth day with the drackonack. I'm going to rearrange the cheese items, but I have about four or five cheese items and he hasn't gone for any of them - sort of driving me crazy. I too am dreading the return date at the end of the week because he just is stubborn about not eating cheese.

I might spring for the vegan cheese, but ahhh JUST EAT THE CHEESE ALREADY. >_<

• 1 year later...

It's good to know that I'm not the only one having this issue! I have been refreshing at least 200 times each day for three days now; trying different cheeses and different item orders in my inventory, and it's definitely a bit frustrating. Good luck to everyone else working on it too!

I had vegan cheese and cheese on either side and tried refreshing for probably 10 minutes straight! I eventually got annoyed and hoped that it would just come naturally (which it did maybe about a week later?). If you're not terribly impatient you can just wait it out so you don't get frustrated ^^

I finally got the avatar just now - I had two cheese items on each side of the petpet who eventually ate the Soft White Cheese (several other TDN members have said that's the cheese that worked for them as well, though it may be a coincidence). It took me ages, but it finally got there. I hope it works for you!

One of the easiest ways to do it is to have the items in your inventory and just hold down the f5 key for a couple minutes (With your finger. Don't tape it, put a mug on it, etc, etc). You'll miss the notification, but you'll likely get the avatar. That's what I did when I got mine. Refreshing that way allows for hundreds, if not thousands, of refreshes super fast, so you're not waiting for the page to load each time. And no, holding down the f5 key (with your finger) is NOT against the rules and has been addressed in numerous Editorials.