Help with the trading post

skullera

I recently had my offer on the trading post accepted. I went to the event notification at the top of the screen, clicked on it and then also clicked on the words 'trading post', which were under 'event type'

Then I went to my inventory as I realised the trading post would not show me what had been accepted, and found that nothing new had been added to it. I had 50 items exactly, but I bought a cheops plant soon after and found that it had nothing to do with the max. amount of items. (or did it?)

Please help me, I need either my offer items back or the things I was trading.

How long ago was this? Sometimes it takes a little while for the trade to be fully processed. If it has been a long time (I would say an hour is completely sufficient), then send a ticket into TNT.

Its been around 4 hours now, and I sent in a ticket as you suggested. How long does it take for them to reply?

It depends. Sometimes they reply quite quickly, other times it takes days, or weeks. Hopefully they reply soon, since this should be an easy problem to solve.