Who's Your Favorite Faerie?

Hikora

Do you have a favorite faerie, and if so, who is it? And why are they your favorite? Is there one you dislike the most?

I personally really like the Air Faerie. I like her design a lot, and that's pretty much the only reason.  xD 

My least favorite would have to be the Faerie that runs the Wheel of Excitement, just because for the past week I've only landed on bad spots. D:

Trick question if you ask me. For a favourite Faerie, it's a tie between the Battle Faerie and the Faerie Queen since they give your pet more stat increase coverage, and it's very economical as well if you don't want to spend huge NP on Codestones in the long run.

Least favourite Faerie for me would be the Air Faerie since a good portion of the quest items she asks you to get can be pretty pricey compared to other items that the other standard Faeries ask you for.

Battle Faerie kicks butt. Seriously!

But I love the Fountain Faerie because I've gotten two of her quests and really enjoy how nice she is to me. :3 She is also so beautiful with her multi colored hair and fair skin. just like a mermaid would look. Angelic. <3

of course,fountain faerie,but seriously,the battle faerie has armour!and she can help you,really.but whats nice is increasing your pet's level.so the faerie queen,she is so awesome.

Fyora has always been my favourite faerie, and I don't know why. Maybe it's the pink, her regalness, or how she is so pure, and is associated with all that is pure and good. I also love Illusen and the Space Faerie to follow. Not really sure why either, but I like them a lot.

As far as elemental faeries go, it's hard to say...I think it's the Water faerie for me, with their mermaid tails instead of wings.

I have two, Ilere and Aethia. Ilere because I love her dark look and that she is so mysterious and Aethia because she is the Battle Faerie. I love fighters and she's just so awsome looking. :)

Space Faerie. Her design is absolutely gorgeous, and hey, space!

I love Fyora. I always have. She's by far my favorite faerie.

I do adore the Fountain Faerie because I painted my Kacheek plushie in her fountain. It was much less expensive than the paint brush.

My favorite faerie out of the bottled faeries is probably the Light Faerie.

I have two, Ilere and Aethia. Ilere because I love her dark look and that she is so mysterious and Aethia because she is the Battle Faerie. I love fighters and she's just so awsome looking. :)

This! I really like Delina too because of how tomboy-ish she looks.

Delina.jpg

Not counting quests (since that's a pretty easy way to pick a favorite) I've always been more drawn to Fire Faeries. I have no idea why, really. But those are my favorite Faerie items to collect. I wish there were more visible, named Fire Faeries around, the way there's Illusen for Earth Faeries, and Jhudora for Dark.

This is a difficult question. Whenever I play faerie cloud racers I have a hard time choosing who to be lol. I think my favorite would be the Earth Faerie though. I also really like the Dark Faerie and the Space Faerie. I think my reasons are just based on who I think looks the coolest lol.

The Fountain Faerie, Naia; because she's as beautiful as her name, and her quest is the only one worth my time. :)

But the Grey Faerie came pretty close, I don't know why but I just want to give her a hug!

I think that the fountain faerie is my favorite. She changes the color of your pets AND has perfect hair! I do have a soft spot for Jhudora, though.