The big manga and anime club :)

Alynniae

Ah, anime and manga. I've been quite obsessed with it. Especially manga.

A lot of series I've watch/read, including:

Bleach (favorite)

Naruto

Eyeshield 21

Kobato

Team Medical Dragon

Cardcaptor Sakura

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Puella Magi Kazumi Magica

...... more to list on.

Finished reading Elfen Lied, quite sad ending. And currently reading Nurarihyon no Mago.

Take a look at my list for what series I've been read/watch ^_^

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/kagurahime

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kagurahime

*flies away with Fly*

Ah, anime and manga. I've been quite obsessed with it. Especially manga.

A lot of series I've watch/read, including:

Bleach (favorite)

Naruto

Eyeshield 21

Kobato

Team Medical Dragon

Cardcaptor Sakura

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Puella Magi Kazumi Magica

...... more to list on.

Finished reading Elfen Lied, quite sad ending. And currently reading Nurarihyon no Mago.

Take a look at my list for what series I've been read/watch ^_^

http://myanimelist.n...list/kagurahime

http://myanimelist.n...list/kagurahime

*flies away with Fly*

I'm noticing a lot of Clamp's work on your list - I've watched Kobato, Chobbits, Cardcaptor Sakura and XXXholic by them, I have TCR on hold but I plan to play catch up one of these days.

I like Fairy Tail too - Erza is my favourite character from the series.

Nurarihyon no Mago reminds me of Kekkaishi.

Hey peeps! I just got around to reading some yuri mangas. (I'm a sucker for romance mangas, and I tend to enjoy Yaoi and Yuri the most.)

The one I'm reading now is Hanjuku Joshi :3

*Pours tea*

As I previously mentioned I just finished reading Seven Days. It's an amazing romance, one that I'm thuroughly glad I was told to read.

*sip*

I'm noticing a lot of Clamp's work on your list - I've watched Kobato, Chobbits, Cardcaptor Sakura and XXXholic by them, I have TCR on hold but I plan to play catch up one of these days.

Clamp seems to put out quality work, always. It's like Shojo Beat, or Shonen Jump. I find them to always be a good source of reading materials if I don't know what to read.

*Finishes Tea*

Alright, I'm going back to reading. :nerd:

*Joins Alynniae and LizyMarie for tea*

Clamp seems to put out quality work, always. It's like Shojo Beat, or Shonen Jump. I find them to always be a good source of reading materials if I don't know what to read.

*Finishes Tea*

Alright, I'm going back to reading. :nerd:

Hanjuku Joshi , I read this one a few years ago, probably around the time I had begun reading Girlfriends.

Octave is one of the best yuri manga I've ever read,the character Setsuko is just <3

*agrees about Clamp* they are a very talented bunch*

Coming to think of it, I don't usually check to see which magazine the manga is/has been serialised in - since you love romance so much Shoujo Beat sounds just about right.

Happy reading ;)

I've been re-watching Lucky Star and FMA:B. FMA:B on TV every sunday, and Lucky Star I've crammed in 8 episodes today :P

That sounds pretty sweet, I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! I think that's shounen done right! Have you seen it's movie yet?

That sounds pretty sweet, I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! I think that's shounen done right! Have you seen it's movie yet?

I haven't seen it yet. I still have a few episodes more to watch, so I'll finish it first.

for some reason (*ahum* couldn't sleep *ahum*) i've watched 4 episodes of vampire knight, i totally LOVE that anime :) KANAME FOREVER LOVE FANGIRL ERMAGHERD WAAAAAAH *faints*

*sips some calming tea* aaaah, that's better :)

i've also watched the first episode of an anime called K-ON! because i've read volume one in my school library and i liked the story :)

*puts away tea and nibbles on a cookie*

Cookie_chan_by_celesse.jpg

*inserts random pictures found by googling: "anime cookie" *

Can anyone recommend me some anime to watch? c:

I'm currently watching Bleach + Fruit Basket and I've finished Deathnote (:

Can anyone recommend me some anime to watch? c:

I'm currently watching Bleach + Fruit Basket and I've finished Deathnote (:

First off, let me ask you this question: What's your favourite anime genre (or what types of anime are you into)? This can really help you on what animes that other people will recommend for you. :)

I haven't seen it yet. I still have a few episodes more to watch, so I'll finish it first.

You should watch Brotherhood, and THEN Watch the movie. The first series will get you NOWHERE for the movie. (The first series does not follow the manga. Brotherhood and the movie DO follow the manga.)

I'm going to rewatch Tantei Gakuen Q, equally good as Detective Conan.

And Astarotte no Omocha if I have time.

I was curious if Chibi Khaos had watched the original series, I liked to read the comments contrasting the two.

That said I would definitely recommend Brotherhood over it for the reasons LizyMarie mentioned. I didn't know if they were aware about the Brotherhood movie or not.

You should watch Brotherhood, and THEN Watch the movie. The first series will get you NOWHERE for the movie. (The first series does not follow the manga. Brotherhood and the movie DO follow the manga.)

I know, i don't watch the original. I watch brotherhood. :P

I know, i don't watch the original. I watch brotherhood. :P

Good :) Who is your favorite character so far? (And how far are you into the series?)

hmmm, full metal alchemist.... i haven't read and/or seen it... what's it like? what genre? maybe i'll like it :)

but yeah, i've been drawing recently and i was wanting to share my most recent (ahum, 30 minutes ago, ahum) drawing with you guys, it turned out really well :) (the picture is kinda bad quality :/ didn't have time to properly scan it... long live ipod cameras XD)

AxoKRBuCAAAQTaG.jpg

what do you guys think?

First off, let me ask you this question: What's your favourite anime genre (or what types of anime are you into)? This can really help you on what animes that other people will recommend for you. :)

Hmm.. I guess action, romance, adventure, mystery, horror, dramadramadrama, fantasyyyyyy and Shoujo.

Good :) Who is your favorite character so far? (And how far are you into the series?)

I don't really have a favorite character, but I guess Ling or Ed.

I'm really late into the anime, and also watched the last 3 eps when they were airing the first time on TV. I think i only need about 3 - 5 eps.

Hmm.. I guess action, romance, adventure, mystery, horror, dramadramadrama, fantasyyyyyy and Shoujo.

Oh gosh.. You'd love Vampire Knight o.O

I don't really have a favorite character, but I guess Ling or Ed.

I'm really late into the anime, and also watched the last 3 eps when they were airing the first time on TV. I think i only need about 3 - 5 eps.

Ling? And Ed? I'm good with that. Both are great answers. :3 I love Ling, Roy Mustang, and Hawkeye <33333

• 2 weeks later...

you should definetly try full metal alchemist, it's action packed, good story, plenty of shippings possible, and it will just melt your heart away ;_; I cried when it was over that's how good it was.

first see FMA1 + conquerror of shamballa, then you'll just be acking for more and you can watch brotherhood. (but not the other way around, brotherhood rushed the story, so you'll be less likely to be confused if you watch fma1 first)

Lots of people say that one should only watch brotherhood because it follows the storyline of the manga, but honestly I like the first series better.

FMA1 was made in 2004 (when the manga was still in progress) so the makers of the anime got to create their own ending and twists to the story which results in the first series having a different ending.

• 3 weeks later...