The big manga and anime club :)

Alynniae

I've been watching Ouran High School Host Club (finally, I read the manga a few months ago) and I must say it's pretty great lol :D

Oh the twins are so cute!!!! ^_^ I want them for my own!

• 2 weeks later...

Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan is a funny anime.

That's the anime I'm watching now btw.

That name is so rediculous that I'm having a hard time believing it's good. xD

I just finised watching Rosario Vampire ^_^ AWESOMENESS! And lots of cutesie vamps <3

That name is so rediculous that I'm having a hard time believing it's good. xD

I just finised watching Rosario Vampire ^_^ AWESOMENESS! And lots of cutesie vamps <3

It's a decent anime itself but it's HILARIOUS

anditoverusesblood.

It's about a kid who in 20 years bans all girls past 12 to stop aging somehow and God sends an angel to constantly kill him and revive him whenever he does something bad. The deaths are just plain ridiculous though. xD

I would love some anime recomendations as I have a bit of a hit and miss history with them. I thought if I told you what I loved and what I didn't like some of you super fans might have an idea of what to recomend next. Thanks!

Love: Most Hayao Miyazaki movies, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist (the original)

Like: Fruits Basket, Chobits

Meh: Death Note (it was okay but I got bored part way through)

Dislike: Elfin Lied, and Graveyard of Fireflies (I really don't like the super graphic violence frequent to much anime, it icks me out).

Just found this club and am 'joining'!

Love any kind of anime but usually more towards the otome genre with subs, but dubs are alright too.

• 1 month later...

SWORD ART ONLINE! SWORD ART ONLINE! HOLY CRAP SWORD ART ONLINE! :D

Anyone else feel the same way? I'm pretty addicted right now! Me and my boyfriend have been watching it together as it comes out.

Also: I just recently ordered the rest of the Loveless series to finish my collection, this includes the novel. WOO! I'm so HAPPY<3

during my hiatus (which was almost totally for my anime addiction) i've watched/read quite a lot tee-hee

anime:

angel beats - watched

bleach - episode 164 - watching

bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan - episode 1 - stalled

death note - watched

fruits basket - watched

heart no kuni no alice (movie) - watched

high school DXD - watched

kaichou wa maid-sama - watched

K-ON - episode 8 - stalled

kuroshitsuji - episode 7 -stalled

every single pokemon movie - watched

skip beat! - episode 22 -watching (ALMOST OVER, WAAAAAAAAH *sobs)

special A - watched

vampire knight - watched

vampire knight guilty - watched

reading naruto right now, as well as bleach, kaichou wa maid-sama (ME WANTZ NEW CHAPTER!!!!), etc...

my whole list is on this website: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/lisauntie

really cool website, recommendations, "how long have i spent my life on anime"-counter, etc...

I've loved anime since I was in grade school. The first ones that I like were Fushigi Yuugi, Samurai X, Gatekeepers, Dual, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Gundam Wing, Sailormoon, Saint Tail. There are so many others now that I like so I just put the first ones that I like.

As for manga, my favorite one is The Devil Does Exist. Ragnarok would have been my favorite but it wasn't finished.

during my hiatus (which was almost totally for my anime addiction) i've watched/read quite a lot tee-hee

anime:

angel beats - watched

bleach - episode 164 - watching

bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan - episode 1 - stalled

death note - watched

fruits basket - watched

heart no kuni no alice (movie) - watched

high school DXD - watched

kaichou wa maid-sama - watched

K-ON - episode 8 - stalled

kuroshitsuji - episode 7 -stalled

every single pokemon movie - watched

skip beat! - episode 22 -watching (ALMOST OVER, WAAAAAAAAH *sobs)

special A - watched

vampire knight - watched

vampire knight guilty - watched

reading naruto right now, as well as bleach, kaichou wa maid-sama (ME WANTZ NEW CHAPTER!!!!), etc...

my whole list is on this website: http://www.anime-pla...users/lisauntie

really cool website, recommendations, "how long have i spent my life on anime"-counter, etc...

YOU WATCHED BOKUTATSU TENSHI DOKURO CHAN OMGGGGGGG

NOW WATCH LUCKY STAR

• 3 weeks later...

This fall brought a lot of good new anime series :laughingsmiley: .

I really got into:

* Swort Art Online (Although I don't really like the Alfheim Arc)

* Kamisama Hajimemashite (Fantasy, humor and oh.. so much romance, perfect for a rainy day)

* Magi (This has a lot of elements of Arab fairytails, like Sinbad, Alladin, AlliBabba)

* K Project (A really wierd anime but with beautifull animation)

* Jormungard Perfect Order (the sequel of Jormungard: about a child soldier who works for an arms dealer)

Some of my all-time favorite anime:

* Kaichou wa Maid Sama

* Claymore

* Natsume Yuujinchou (big favorite!!)

* Samurai Champloo

* Towa no Quon

* Wolfs Rain

My gateway anime was Yu Yu Hakusho and that will always hold a place near and dear in my heart!

Also addicted to the likes of

Gurren Lagann

Full Metal Alchemist

FLCL

Wolf's Rain

Hana Kimi

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Absolute Boyfriend

Inuyasha

Happy Hustle High

My gateway anime was Yu Yu Hakusho and that will always hold a place near and dear in my heart!

Also addicted to the likes of

Gurren Lagann

Full Metal Alchemist

FLCL

Wolf's Rain

Hana Kimi

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Absolute Boyfriend

Inuyasha

Happy Hustle High

My old highschool friend was addicted to Yu Yu, but I could never get into it. (But the theme song rocked!)

All the others you mentioned are very popular, but still really good. For me, Inuyasha was my gateway ;) And a manga called Peach Girl.

I really like Kimi ni Todoki, it's a great show. If you haven't seen it yet I'd really recommend it!

My guilty pleasure is the Vampire Knight manga... I know a lot of people think it's a weird story but I think the art work is so pretty, though I do have a hard time following along with the story because I usually read it online and the fan-dubs don't always make sense. Anyone else have that problem? Haha.

Hey everyone.

I'm a huge fan of anime.

I actually just finished watching Wolf's Rain again. This is my third time. The ending... So heartbreaking. I can feel it all in my chest still.

Also! I've begun watching the Inuyasha Final Act now that hte dubbed is out. I watched it in Japanese, but I'm the strange person that needs to watch both. I'm a little reluctant to finish as that show was most of my childhood. It can't really be over, you know? XD

Hey everyone.

I'm a huge fan of anime.

I actually just finished watching Wolf's Rain again. This is my third time. The ending... So heartbreaking. I can feel it all in my chest still.

Also! I've begun watching the Inuyasha Final Act now that hte dubbed is out. I watched it in Japanese, but I'm the strange person that needs to watch both. I'm a little reluctant to finish as that show was most of my childhood. It can't really be over, you know? XD

I haven't finished wolf's rain yet, so now spoilers!!! ><

For Inuyasha, I have the final act on my computer but haven't gotten around to watching it. I'm scared just as you are. If I finish it.. well what happens then?!

I had that problem with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings ... I am afraid to do it again!

I bought a YuGiOh manga for one of my friends the other day. She's been bugging me to watch it, and I might start wathing it because I read the manga before I gave it to her and it got me into it o3o

Hello all :3. Unfortunetely I don't get the chance to watch anime, because it's really hard to find for me for some reason... I do however read manga! And to be honest I've read too many to remember them all, but I have my all time favourites!

Vampire Knight

D.Gray-Man

Code Geass

Bleach

One Piece

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

xxxHolic

Fruits Basket

Ayashi no Ceres

And that's all that i can remember off by heart :D. So does anyone have any suggestions for me? Because I've almost committed them perfectly to memory :L.

I honestly can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet. Lol. I think I've been watching anime/reading manga for as long as I can remember.

Off the top of my head, I've finished:

Death Note

Gundam 00

Gundam Seed/ Gundam Seed Destiny (love Athrun!)

Hellsing (anime and manga, and now watching OVA)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Dragonball and DBZ (I might've missed a few eps though)

Code Geass

Fate Stay Night/ Fate Zero (played the VN, but only Saber's route)

Blood + (um, I was big on vampires for a while. So a lot of titles here have vampire themes)

Trigun

Rurouni Kenshin

Basilisk (probably the most tragic anime I've ever seen. I only watched it because it was a big influence on Naruto)

Full Metal Alchemist (still haven't finished Brotherhood, though)

Ranma 1/2 (all 7 seasons. Lol)

Claymore

Vampire Knight/Guilty

High School of the Dead (Zombiepocalypse, sexy)

Hell Girl....

Ongoing:

One Piece (still love this even after all this time)

Naruto (hate the fillers but manga is awesome)

Bleach (not really interested much now after the Aizen arc)

Fairy Tail (start was great but as time goes on, I think I'm losing interest)

Sword Art Online (read the light novels, too. Awesome.)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (funny!)

Hunter x Hunter (Love this as well, just as I did Yu Yu Hakusho)

Manga:

Beelzebub (Probably my current favorite. Anime is already finished but the manga storyline continues.)

Paradise Kiss (Romance, shojou manga. I liked this too. Art was unique)

some other unmentionable mangas should be added here.. lol. I dare say some of those unmentionables have great stories.

Visual Novel:

Devil on a G String (If you loved Death Note/Code Geass, this is for you. Although it's a bit on the sexy side, like the original Fate VN.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a couple days ago I read the whol series for "Stepping on Roses" ... great Shojo manga. I'm a shojo girl, can't help it. It had quite a unique story and the twists were great. :) The ending was quick, but all in all, 9/10!

If any others here are into that kind of thing, check it out ^_^