Huggy Avatar - Re-aged and Ready to Lend!

Anime

You will all be pleased to know that the Huggy attatched to our Krawk will be re-aged on July 11th, and therefore avalible for lending again. The Krawk/Huggy chain will be set up to ensure everyone is able to get both avatars next month, so if you're missing the Huggy avatar, you will be garunteed to get it next month if you are in the chain.

We apologize for having to take it off the lend schedual for a while, but these things happen. Thank you for your patience. :D

Anime

ALP Pet Chain Coordinator

• 2 weeks later...

does the forever orange avatar still exist?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are on topic, this is a thread for the Huggy avatar, not the Forever Orange avatar. For all of your TDN ALP questions, check the "The ALP" thread that's pinned in the Avatar Lending Program section of the forum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

All information regarding Pet Lending chains can be found here

For the Krawk chain you need at least 150 posts and for the Draik you also need 150 posts.

I think your avatar count comes into play here as well as with the other pets. The less avatars you have the more posts you will need, but this only factors in after you reach the 150 minimum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me need a few posts before the lend. TEEHEE! :P

Oh and - thank you, TDN for being so helpful with the project! Appreciated. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

why do you need so many posts for those avatars?

i feel like i can barely make even 25!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts on topic.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

Since the original topic is older and there is currently no discussion to add, this topic will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.