Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I'm not really advertising an item; more like my shop. I'm starting my own donation shop-ish thing, so I can get more Neopoints and get more things like stamps, BD stuff, paintbrushes, etc... My username is Rachany. Neomail me or something if you have a problem. Thanks! ^^

I'm currently emptying my SDB so I can save up for my dream Draik. I have a load of stuff in my shop for sale at pretty much cheapest on Wiz prices. I also have a Starry Feepit, a Deluxe Candy Cane and a Mystery Island Aishas Stamp for sale on the Trading Post. If anyone wants them, make me an offer. I think I'd take pretty much anything over 110k for any of them for people on TDN. Everyone else gets to pay full price lol

i have my shop on Neopets need to sell a lot

Main Stuff to Sell in shop:

Snow Kookith (1k)

White Mallard (2k)

Floud (2k)

Honey Blossom Extract (1245 NP)

And i have a bunch of crap food and toys for like 30 NP plz buy trying to train up my Aisha :)

Hey, I've got a Ghost Paint Brush I'd like to sell. It's up on my main account, in my trades. I'm asking 115k for it on the Trading Post, but I can give it to you guys on TDN for less. (bought it for 99k, so I'd like to at least sell it for that if possible, or some ets items...) Just neomail or pm me about it. :)

First of all - sorry if I am misusing or abusing this thread.

I am not selling anything, but I am looking to buy a Pirate Paint Brush or Pirate Shoyru Morphing Potion. Since it's the most expensive thing I have ever wanted to buy, I would prefer dealing with someone from the TDN forums rather than posting on the Neoboards. :)

I have a secret lab map piece 5 (the middle piece) in my trades. I'm asking 110,000, but ill take 100,000 from someone from TDN if you let me know you are from here.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=362460815

just sold it.

Edited by mxpxrocks222

I'm starting a shop directory and I'm looking for good shops to add to it. It's still under development (i'm open for hearing critique!)

http://www.neopets.com/~moirae_

You can PM me an application to have your shop added if you're interested. Thanks! Need more shops!

Username:

Shop Name:

Shop Size:

Categories (UP TO 2):

In a random event, I found the upper right piece of the secret lab map. While I am looking to complete the map...I already have this piece.

Will be putting it up for auction later in the day unless someone from tdn wants to make a np offer or trade.

9tgvnc.gif

I just came across an Aubergine Chia Plushie via random event! It's in my trades for around 20K :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=363027640 <-- Take a peek!

I accidentally put a Halloween Tonu Morphing Potion up for auction way below TP price of 700K. :mellow:

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=164168401

I prefer someone buying it from TDN instead of a random reseller.

2.png

And I want to sell this retired rare petpet, please contact me with serious offers:

bubbles_rainbow.gif

(Rainbow Bubbles)

I've got two Chia Transmogrification Potions, a Clampfish, and a Caring for Your Neopets 5 (retired book) up for sale on the TP. Just incase anyone is interested in them, I'm willing to go well below other TP prices for them.

I have The Faerie Ixi in my shop at the moment at 90K.

If a TDN member wishes to purchase it, neomail me and I can sell it to you for 85K. c:

SOLD.

I have Purple Petpet Paint Brush (retired item & worth 200K on the TP); I'll sell it to TDN members for 145K. c:

SOLD.

I also have The Faerie Aisha (worth 600K on the TP); I'll sell it to TDN members for less than half the price, which is 300K.

SOLD.

Lastly, I have Broken Light Faerie Snowglobe (worth 1 million on the TP);

I'll sell this to TDN members for 450K (that's less than half the price!).

I believe this item can be fixed if you take it to Donny's Toy Repair Shop (if you want it fixed that is). :laughingsmiley:

LINK TO LOT.

Please neomail me if you wish to buy an item or items and/or would like to discuss the price. ^_^

I will probably discount a bit more if you buy more than one item. :)

Or you can take a look at my trades, but sometimes I take them out of the lot.

(so I may still have the items even if they aren't in the lot)

I'm quick selling them because I'm broke. xD

This item is quite pretty (great for galleries):

snowglobe_broken_light.gif if you fix it it looks like toy_globe_light.gif

SOLD.