Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Here is my updated wanted list;

Snorlkin

Zombie Slorg

Tyrannian Snuffly

Ghost Pikis

Pirate Ona

Mutant Walking Carpet

Mutant Baby Blu (or mutant pppb)

Halloween Paint Brush

My shop is updated with new items every few days.

My shop has over 100 items classic and new neohome and garden items all priced under SW, I also have a super rare sugar bridge in my trades that I will discount for TDN members. If anyone is interested in multiple shop items, I can put them in a trade for you and discount them further as well.

http://www.neopets.c...wner=sabrignome

ga_bridge.gifSugar Bridge

Selling:

magic_kaubottle.gifKauvaras Potion - r99

greypntbrush.gifGrey Paint Brush - r101

labmap_01.gif SLM#1 - r99

Also have these items... but not in a rush and I'm probably going to hold on to them for a while, but I thought I'd post them in case someone was looking and is interested in them...

candychan_red.gif Candychan - r99 (although I am getting rather attached to it already xD)

gif_nt450_writingquill.gifNeopian Times Writing Quill - r101

------------------------

SEEKING:

bg_leapfrog_faeriecity.gif Faerie City Balcony Background

Selling:

Meowclops

Want:

Normal value is around 10,5 mil.

Im willing to go as low as 8.5 mil pure, or payment in items around that (if you see it on the TP at 8,5 I will of course go lower)

Can also take items such as:

ETS Battledome stuff

Paintbrushes

Etc. :)

I, too, have a Meowclops for sale. However, since the beginning of the thread suggests recommending special deals to TDN members, I do have a discount plan up my sleeve. (You know...if I ever wore sleeves! :laughingsmiley:) The options are as follows:

1. Eight million pure.

2. A Shadow Paint Brush with seven pure.

3. Six million worth of ETS (codestones, dubloons, neggs and other hot commodities recommended).

Or, if you're not interested in a discount, you can go with ten pure. (But I really think you'd prefer the discount! :happydance:)

Update: I forgot my "secret word" to let me know that you're a TDN member and not just trying to cheat me! When you make your offer, please accompany it with a neomail with the words "Beloved Stratus". (That's the English translation of my neopet's name. Or, if you're feeling particularly "hip", "Dexter" is also acceptable. ;) )

Update: I had one offer and they waited about fifteen minutes before withdrawing. (I was asleep...what the bleep was I supposed to do?!)

Anywho, I've switched it over to auction. I think I might switch between trading post and auction until I get rid of it. (Unless one of you advises against it, of course.) It's currently up for 7m. (A little low without the accompanying pb, I know, but I want people to be lured in to bid.)

I'll update every time I switch back so those reading this thread know where to find it when they want it. (I'll also be kind enough to notify everyone when it's sold.)