Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I recently acquired Derlyn Fonnet: A Biography through a random event. I can't find it on TP, auctions, SSW, or even googling it. How do I know how much its worth?

There's someone selling this item for 750,000 NP on the trading post: Lot 403416430

I've got a new trade up for my Magical Strawberry Chia Pop

I'm looking to get this dumb thing out of my inventory, so I've dramatically dropped the price on it.

Was originally listed at 3 million, is now 2 million (or 1.5 mil pure and a relic PB).

For TDN, though, and because I really want to liquidate this thing into sweet, sweet NP, I'll sell it for 1.75 mil or 1.25 with Relic PB! Heck, if you can't quite afford those, just give me a fair offer! Just shoot be a Neomail and I'll consider just about anything.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=403343863

Trying to sell my Darigan Grarrl Morphing Potion again. Here is the trade: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=403506976

I will go lower for anyone on this site, if anyone is interested. Just message me here on Neomail me and we can work out a price. :) I think I'm way off on my price range, I feel like it might be worth closer to 315k ... so will definitely go lower for you than what I have posted in the Trading Post. :)

Hope to hear from someone about this. :)

Anybody looking for Y15 advent calander items? Trying to clean out my SDB and I really don't want them, will sell cheap not really looking to make much off them. Also if anybody is looking for a: Negg Neocola, Neggheads of Brightvale, Negg Plasma Bottle, Negg of Everlasting Fire or Festival Of Neggs Lenny Plushie message me or neomail me for a cheap price :) neopets acct: lalalawhateve5

Gah! Still working on this Darigan Grarrl Morphing Potion. Just looking to get neopoints out of it!! lol

I have it up in trades here: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=403583046

Anyone?! Please!? lol :laughingsmiley:

So guess what I came across

Secret Laboratory Map labmap_01.gif
(super rare) This is a part of a map leading to the secret laboratory. Collect all 9 pieces to reveal the path!

Looking for 485-600k, and paintbrushes just PM, Neomail or post here so I know an offer, It will be in the trading post. just search my username Arnie10 for it. willing to negotiate as well.

I have a Mint Kyrii Ice Cream (rar. 95) Chili Salmon Souffle (rar. 94) and a Cakling Negg up in my trades if anyone's interested! Also, I get lots of codestones and put those up for trades whenever I get 10.

whats your shop name!

i need t buy!

Trying to sell a Green Robo-Quiggle, cheapest on the shop wiz (48,000 np's), and perfect for the "Robo" avatar

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?ow...ittykatkitten13

dude you are frozen

did you think of transferring to a side account?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, just a note, please check the date stamps on posts, those posts are 5 years old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=kaiserbakura2

Wanting to sell off my trades. I changed my gallery theme a while ago and i STILL haven't sold off my old gallery items. Lots of Utility Fish and an Ixi Commentator Action Figure (the fish and the action figure are retired) a Grilled Ummagine Slushie (r95 gourmet), Faerie Tonu Plushie (r88) and a Skunk Flotsam Morphing Potion (r99)

Will beat TP on all of the items and may be willing to go lower. I am trying to sell them so i have NP to add new items to my new gallery. Neomail me to seprate or make a deal.

Also selling 72 Gordos Stamps and a 100 Plesio Stamps. Will sell all of them in a bulk package for 2 mill. They are worth more than that individually. Neomail me if interested.

I have wailing evil coconut planning to sell for about 160-170k TP is 175k,golden evil coconut 130-140k TP is 150k,Ghost petpet PB 230k-240k TP is 250k,glack(P3) for around 1.5 mil(or secret lab map and 500k) and a skuffler(P3)for around 530k-540k TP is 545k,neomail offers(I am unable to reply on neomail)and I will reply to your offer on this thread.Have fun offering!

Edit:Also have a bloopcream for about 30k(gourmet food)

I have a Mipsy Stamp sitting in my trading post. According to the JellyNeo entry it's worth 400k, I'm willing to negotiate with items, but I do check the relative item value (no offence but 2 people tried to offer me items that were less than 100k). Preferably looking for a collector, and am willing to go bellow 400k.

You can neomail, or message offers. I am on both sites now.

spo_coconut_19.gif

One Eyed Evil Coconut

I managed to knock down a coconut today .. and got this lovely evil coco ...

TP = 200k ............................ 170k for TDNF members

I found a Wraith Staff today while playing Grave Danger. Lucky, hey?

Considering I am a relatively new user, I have no use for million dollar items. Currently, I want a baby pb, ldpb, as well as to complete the lab map. Buy this off of me?

I am Looking to trade: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=403758766

Hey gang!

I collect SAND and I'm currently on the hunt for the two new Sand Bottles that TNT announced in last week's News.

One appears to be Faerieland themed and the other one seems to have a Haunted Woods theme.

tiki_sand_faerieland.giftiki_sand_hauntedwoods.gif

If you restock one, happen across one in a user shop, or find one on the TP...PLEASE let me know!

I want to add both Bottles to my Gallery.

I'm hoping TNT releases a Bottle for each part Neopia and I want to be on top of the series from the beginning.

Cheers!

:P

EDIT; this item has been sold!

petpetpet_aboogala.gif

Aboogala

TP: 700K

MP: 650K

This spooky little fella is currently for sale! I'm willing to haggle on the price so feel free to make an offer. I'll discount a bit for TDN members as well!

spo_coconut_13.gifPainted Evil Coconut

I knocked over this guy the other day, but I already have him in my album. Most are asking for over 200k on the TP. I just want two cheap coconuts that aren't in my album if anyone wants to trade?

petpetpet_shuni.gif Moach - 2 mill NP

electricbluepntbrush.gif Electric Blue Paint Brush -290k NP

pot_spot_jet.gif Spotted Jetsam Morphing Potion

potion_pteri_chris.gif Christmas Pteri Morphing Potion
potion_chia_chris.gif Snow Chia Morphing Potion
pot_lenny_cloud.gif Cloud Lenny Morphing Potion
pot_eyriegreen.gif Green Eyrie Morphing Potion
pot_eyrieblue.gif Blue Eyrie Morphing Potion

Make offers, will go 15% less than lowest on TP.

Inbox me.

I just won the Secret Lab Map piece #1 (? I think - the one with the mountain) playing key quest. I am asking 475k on the tp, but I'll go down to 450k for a TDNer - message me here if you're interested or just make an offer :) I'm <200k away from my next bank interest goal and I told myself when I hit it I would buy a baby pb for paterno so I'm itching to get rid of this!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=403800059

That didn't take long. Gone!