Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I have a Magical Blueberry Chia Pop and a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion in my trades if anyone is interested!

I'm thinking around 570K for the Chia Pop and around 270K for the Morphing Potion, or I'll bundle them together for 835K!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=wanderwisp

I'm trading a poison muffin & an itchi (petpetpet)! Willing to go for lowest on the Trading Post. The itchi's price has rised up to 1 mil+ but I am willing to go for a lot less :P

does any one have the newest birthday petpets? i really want them and will pay for them!!

I believe these are only available through the petpet lab ray. I don't think they're for sale anywhere and there's no birthday petpet paint brush. You might just have to try your luck at the petpet lab ray.

EDIT: My apologies! I should have done more research. The petpet lab ray is still an option though. That's how I got my birthday Meepit. :)

Would anyone be willing to trade something such as a baby paint brush or orange paint brush (or anything around 400-500k) for a poison muffin (around 500k on trading post)?

I believe these are only available through the petpet lab ray. I don't think they're for sale anywhere and there's no birthday petpet paint brush. You might just have to try your luck at the petpet lab ray.

The new birthday petpets can be found in goodie bags too if I recall correctly ^^

they are acctually from the newset birthday goodie bag and it says you can buy it from the toy shop but i havent seen it in stock at all or seen anyone selling it!

Does anybody have a seven layer mousse they could sell me for cheap?

I recently got a fountain faerie quest so I need it to complete the quest.

Thanks!

Edit:GOT ONE

I have a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion in the TP right now. I don't really know what the right price to ask for it, as Jellyneo says 1,35 and another website says 2 million.
So please be kind and do a fair offer. I really prefer pure NP, as this helps me reach my goal of 10 million NP, but I will consider overpay in easy to sell items.
And if you message me on neo, say who you are on here, you will get some discout :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=407305936

okay this is weird, but i got a Pirate Drake Egg from Forgotten Shore two days in a row. o_O i'm trying to quick sell at least one. i have it up on the tp right now for 1.2mil auto, but i'd be more than willing to go lower for a tdn member. send me a private message if you want to haggle.

mfo_draikegg_pirate.gif sold one! still have another! message me! sold out now! :D

trading post.. that's where i got mine from

does anyone know where i can get this piece of the secret laboratory map please. getting it for my daughter as she has the rest but cant find this piece. Thanks.

labmap_01.gif