Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

For any of my items, I'm happy to accept an item trade, doesn't have to be ETS. All are offered at lowest on TP - if the lowest on TP is lower than the list price, let me know!

Illusen Crystal Holiday Globe 1.8 mil / 1.6 MIL FOR TDN'ERS [JN says it's inflated, but what happened was the globe was listed at 3mil, someone offered it at 550k so everyone with prices at 'lowest on TP' had to accept 550k offers, then it went back up to the original 3mil when those were all gone. Technically it didn't inflate but someone deflated it, then it came back up. Still WAY lower than it was six months ago! It'll probably resell for 3mil in the coming year.]

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=411773463

Bruce Transmogrification Potion 385k / 350K FOR TDN'ERS

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=411773467

Green Acara Morphing Potion 150k / 100K FOR TDN'ERS
Faerie Acara Morphing Potion 900k / 750k FOR TDN'ERS

Pirate Aisha Morphing Potion 12k / 8K FOR TDN'ERS
1 mil for the lot / 800K FOR TDN'ERS

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=411812045

Got a few things I want sold quickly. 

Robo Grarrl Plushie. Lowest price on TP was 750k, I've put 700k in my wishlist as a ballpark figure. I am willing to go quite a bit lower as long as it sells. 

Rainbow JubJub Plushie. Lowest price on TP was 250k. Again I've put in 200k as a ballpark figure. Will accept lower. 

Finding Illusen. Lowest price on TP was 375k. Again, I've put 300k as a ballpark, will accept lower. 

I've also got a Strange Pinanna  (gourmet food!) which I've currently offered on a trade. If they don't accept it, lowest price on TP currently is 190k, I'll put it up as 160k as a ballpark figure. 

I would prefer pure on all but willing to accept ETS items from TND members. 

Trades are here

Have a Pink Uni Morphing Potion and NeoQuest II The Board Game that I'd like gone ASAP.
The prices listed are what I'd like to get but for TDN members I'll accept these:

PUMP: 575k

NQIITBG: 150k
Make sure to offer a Rainbow Dung so I know you're from TDN!

Edit: Also have a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion and Water Paint Brush on the TP now! Willing to take 315k for the MP and 2.2mil for the PB if you're from TDN

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=mello_is_mine

That item was a customization beta item. A few of each were then released as rare item codes. It's estimated that less than 10 of these have ever existed in Neopia, so if you actually manage to find one for sale (VERY unlikely), it's going to cost into the hundreds of millions, if not billions, of neopoints. For more info, you can check out our Rare Wearables Guide.

I REALLY want to buy a "lost desert background" - will pay good np!bkg_lostdesert.gif?NO_CAMO_CONFIG

From the Trick-or-Treat Bags I'm seeking the book for my gallery:

boo_y17haltot_allabtsnwfairies.gif

If anyone here is selling these items and would like to make a fair trade/deal please PM me. :)

pot_hissi_eventide.gif

Looking to buy White Petpet Paint Brush and Eventide Hissi Morphing Potion. Willing to pay a fair price, please contact me if you would like to sell!

I have an Egg and Tomato Sandwich up in the Trading Post. This is a gourmet food and at the moment I'm looking at the 1.5 to 2 mil range. Open to negotiation :)

food_sndwch2.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Tablet of Jazan, a few scratchies, a tiny bit of gourmet food and some other random stuff. Tablet of Jazan is 49k or so Jellyneo, 48k on SW and unavailable on TP as of this post. I only want 30k for the tablet, and the scratchies, gourmet food and a bonus dubloon is 2.5k. Please buy them :)

Desperately looking for a White Hasee (TCG) seeing as I can't find a market value for it, I would be willing to pay 2 mil, or negotiate something different.

also looking for island Hasee (TCG) and Mutant Hasee (TCG)  last 3 items for my hasee collection!!!!!!!!!

In that same line, I have a Coco Pumpkin for sale, 390k 

and 2 tyrannian paintbrushes, 180k for 1, 240k for both. 

Edited by SidtheSnail

I have a Tablet of Jazan, a few scratchies, a tiny bit of gourmet food and some other random stuff. Tablet of Jazan is 49k or so Jellyneo, 48k on SW and unavailable on TP as of this post. I only want 30k for the tablet, and the scratchies, gourmet food and a bonus dubloon is 2.5k. Please buy them :)

You mean 2500 NP? I will buy - NM me username kanner90 :)

clo_buzz_spacexplore_pants.gifSpace Explorer Buzz Trousers in trades, looking to trade for a species-specific wearable for Aisha, Kougra, Korbat, Hissi, Cybunny, Gnorbu or Ruki that I don't have, not picky about the value of it!