Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=metalheadfanatica_

Simple food shop! I use JellyNeo as a pricing reference and I update my prices a couple of times per week. If you have a food shop with reseller pricing feel free to neomail and/or add me! Always looking for new food shops to bookmark and visit regularly. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anyone that can trade me two Zed Codestones for regular ones? My last training level before my pet gets to a new booster needs 2 zeds and I used my last one this morning. I got plenty of regular ones, so just let me know what kind you need and how many. We'll keep the NP value equal.

I could wait until the battledome drops them but that could take days. I could also buy them, but if I can help someone here with brown codestones, I prefer to trade.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

Is there anyone that can trade me two Zed Codestones for regular ones? My last training level before my pet gets to a new booster needs 2 zeds and I used my last one this morning. I got plenty of regular ones, so just let me know what kind you need and how many. We'll keep the NP value equal.

I could wait until the battledome drops them but that could take days. I could also buy them, but if I can help someone here with brown codestones, I prefer to trade.

I can :D

I'm short of Eo and Har myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have these items that I can buy:

Faerieland Mansion Background
Haunted Faerieland Amulet

I'm planning a 1np auction for my guild anniversary celebration, and I'm trying to find items from my guildies wishlists, that multiple people might want.

On 11/3/2017 at 11:31 PM, metalheadfanatica_ said:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=metalheadfanatica_

Simple food shop! I use JellyNeo as a pricing reference and I update my prices a couple of times per week. If you have a food shop with reseller pricing feel free to neomail and/or add me! Always looking for new food shops to bookmark and visit regularly. 

Thanks for the quiggle cupcake!!! Let me know if you have any quiggle, grundo and quiguki items!!

Does anyone want a Maractite Krawk Morphing Potion ? I'm willing to take around ten percent lower than the price I listed, which is 1.4 million. I am also selling several unbuyable plushies. These include Spring Usul Plushie, Springtime Mynci Plushie, Rainbow Kacheek Plushie, Halloween Grundo Plushie, Usukicon Y9 Collectable Plushie, and Masila Plushie. I can be flexible with all the prices, as long as the offer is reasonable. I changed the focus of my gallery from plushies to food, and I'm selling every plushie I can. Here's the link to my lots.

26 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I'm selling two Turned Tooth and one Neopets 18th Birthday Goodie Bag
http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=kayahtik

I'll go lowest on the TP!

Hmm, I've been thinking of getting Turned Tooth.. And I do have friends who collect goodie bags too.. I'll just take all your stuff!  :D   Though now I'm not sure which turned tooth I bid on....

17 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Hmm, I've been thinking of getting Turned Tooth.. And I do have friends who collect goodie bags too.. I'll just take all your stuff!  :D   Though now I'm not sure which turned tooth I bid on....

Hahaha, I'll just take all of your nps! :P 

Although I accepted your trades before I saw this...did you only mean to get one of the Turned Tooth? I can buy the second one back from you if that was a mistake D: 

5 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Hahaha, I'll just take all of your nps! :P 

Although I accepted your trades before I saw this...did you only mean to get one of the Turned Tooth? I can buy the second one back from you if that was a mistake D: 

No, I wanted both.  I had to look at my offers to make sure I didn't do two offers on the same lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling Water Kyrii Morphing Potions! Yes, ”potions”—I've restocked two of them. I think the lowest on the TP has been around 140k. I'm willing to sell them for 125k each, but I'm willing to go down to 220k if you purchase both.

Also selling a Purple Techo MP. Lowest on the TP is 175k and I'll sell for 150k. I can go a bit lower, too. Also, it's r99, if that's any incentive to buy.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=tsiegred

Pure only, please.

• 1 month later...

i'm looking to sell or trade 

This hideous totem can only be won from the coconut shy in the Deserted Fairground.
Sliced Evil Coconut

TP says 240-250K but I'm willing to trade it for 230k or another Coco less in value + NP change

*im mainly looking for a Mini Evil Coconutworth 200k - but pm for a list of cocos i still need* 

SOLD

• 3 weeks later...

Here is all the stuff I am selling. 

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ravermonki

vvvv.png

Does anyone have a extra or cheap rainbow paintbrush? My neopet username is ravermonki. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm selling some nice additions to your stamp albums!

sta_altador_darkfaerie.gif Darkest faerie stamp  for 1,7 million (JN value 2,2 million, lowest on TP 1,8million)

spo_coconut_19.gifOne eyed evil coconut 180k (JN 250k, lowest on TP 190k)

sta_mar_kelpbeard.gif King Kelpbeard Stamp 36 million (JN value 55 million, lowest on TP 45 million)

A brand new item: Grenanna Potion. So new that I was the one who gave them the ID number today! A first for me. Won on the Qasalan Expellibox. If anyone knows anything more about its uses and other qualities, please let me know. I'm listing it on the Trading Post for now without a price.

https://items.jellyneo.net/item/64640/

EDIT: SOLD in my shop.

Neopets Grenanna Potion.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for some books, if anyone has extras that are not worth a lot you can donate them to my account ravermonki. 

Also looking for rainbow items but I am willing to pay

~SeLlInG~

I bought to many Forgotten Shore Map pieces..

Each day you get a chance to win something on the shore along with the first completion of the map a 10,000 np prize.

Search me up to check out my trades! Or check out my wide variety shop.

Name is Imimi_ on neopets. ~<3

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

Hey if you are a stamp collector, I am selling a Count Von Roo Plushie Stamp valued at about a million nps, and am the only one selling one right now!  If interested let me know :)

If you're willing to hold on to it for a while until I cushion my NPs a little, then meeeeee lol. The tribulations of deciding I want to stamp collect even though I just started properly building up my NPs a few months ago: a million is still a hefty sum :skull:

• 1 month later...

Selling old KQ code items in my store, along with various plushies/toys.

Looking to buy a Halloween Hissi MP, neomail me at UN sakuramitsonomi

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to buy an Eventide Wain and an Darigan Ukali. If anyone has one of these (or both) give me a poke!

The paintbrushes are way more expensive than the petpets so I'm looking for the painted ones, not the brushes.

I have two items for sale in my shop that were released in the last two weeks:

Mysterious Kau Dress for 25,000 np (lowest price on the sweet as far as I can tell). It was released on June 20th. If you want it but think the price is too high, neomail me with your TDN name in the subject line (no discounts for lurkers who haven't even joined the forums, sorry!) and I can set up a trade for you.

Halloween Lizark Plushie for 500 np. It was released on June 26th. I know there's a lot of plushie collectors on here, so I thought I'd give them a heads up about this new item and how cheap it is (I saw at least one other user with the same price).

• 3 weeks later...

i'm selling Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water

TP is 2 Mil but I'll go lower for TDNF members

it will look pretty in your gallery

or it can change your pet to a random color

• 3 months later...