Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I have two rare items up for trade now I have Red Urapa Bead and Robo Sloth On Wheels. I am very willing to haggle and don't mind items or pue neopints please make an offer! Neopet user name is Kitana711

I'm selling some battledome weapons and some food and I would appreciate having buyers.

I try to price my items at least a couple hundred lower than the rest of the SW.

My username is austingb99 my shop is at http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=austingb99

Right now I have in my shop a:

Gnome Crunch: 2000 NP

Sorry, sold out.

I put up an orange paint brush in the TP for 700k. Somebody offered a Greater Elemental Potion which prices greater. I accepted and now I am looking for somebody to buy my Greater Elemental Potion for 1.5 million, which is much less than what TP has listed.

anything higher than 1 million would be awesome actually.

Have revised prices since last post. I have a set on ten Green Paint Brushes on the TP. I'm selling for 600-700K or 60-70K individually. Neomail to let me know you're a TDN member and I'll sell you them for 600K without a need to haggle :D

EDIT: Also have ten TCG cards in my shop (bottled air faerie) which are cheaper than anything on the SW

Auctioning Glamourous Skeith Wig

Apparently it's supposed to be around 750K but I'm impatient and am already getting a bunch of profit so I'm passing the profits on to someone more patient than me

Glamourous Skeith Wig

R97

Wearable by Skeiths!

Staring Price: 250k

Minimum increment: 500np

Time: 18 hours

Check it out!

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type...on_id=151958526