Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Didn't notice there was such place here! 

There is an item that I desperately want and I can't find it anywhere... 

mall_trink_partytassle.gif 

Party Tasseled Garland 

If you have one and it's "abandoned" in your SDB/Closet and would like to sell it to me, let me know :heart:

Me and Matahaari will be very happy 

image.png.d1e8992185edf4e7987e69381dea95cd.png

Ah, @Yuiina Sadly you have close to zero chance of gaining that item.

It's one from an Overpowered code if I remember rightly, and is supremely hard to come by and will cost you ALL of your limbs and those of your relatives too if you find it. :sad01_anim:

OH! and @Duma

Thank you for another line in my gallery! That's really thoughtful of you. ?

30 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Ah, @Yuiina Sadly you have close to zero chance of gaining that item.

It's one from an Overpowered code if I remember rightly, and is supremely hard to come by and will cost you ALL of your limbs and those of your relatives too if you find it. :sad01_anim:

I will quote Arwen now and say 

Resultado de imagem para hopeful gif

One day, one day... ! 

It perfectly matches my Matahaari color and theme so me won't give up!!! :ph34r:

I also got a rare item the other year, one that I really really wanted, costed me around 3m but I gladly gave them away.. Slushie Slinger Waitress WigThis wig is also rare nowdays and I luckily got it! 

Sooooooo.... There is still hope. 

5 hours ago, Yuiina said:

There is an item that I desperately want and I can't find it anywhere... 

mall_trink_partytassle.gif 

Party Tasseled Garland 

Believe it or not , there were a few of this on the Shop Wiz at one point for about 100k , and I was like NAAAH i'll wait 'til it gets cheaper. 

Then it disappeared 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Believe it or not , there were a few of this on the Shop Wiz at one point for about 100k , and I was like NAAAH i'll wait 'til it gets cheaper. 

Then it disappeared 

I totally believe in you xD

In matter of fact, I even think I saw one for 500,000 NP on Shop Wizard but I wasn't sure I'd want it yet so I said "I'll check in 2 days"... yeah... big mistake.. 

• 2 months later...

I have a Christmas Schnelly for sale. The lowest price on the SSW is about 240,000 np, but there's no point in trying to sell it for that much because the price for buying a regular Schnelly (~80,000) plus a Christmas petpet Paint brush (~20,000) is less than half that. I'm offering her for 90,000 or a speckled negg to anyone on here who's interested. She's a very sweet cat, not at all spooky despite being classified as such.

image.png

I am looking for two backgrounds. Either one is fine to own. I have neocash and neopoints. I either want The Black Pawkeet Background or View of Krawk Island from Ship Background. If anyone knows where I can get either of them, please let me know! 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Duma).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED to Looking to advertise an item to buy or sell.

Hey, does anyone happen to have a Maraquan Kacheek Morphing Potion they'd be willing to sell? I'm having trouble finding one in the Trading Post (or the Shop Wizard).

• 2 months later...

spo_coconut_10.gifI'm selling this Monstrous Evil Coconut 

in my shop .. currently it's a bit overpriced because I prefer to sell it to someone from TDNF or TKP guild .. if you want it , NM me and I'll give you the special price 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Vicious Evil Coconut in my shop for 168k, if you message me here I'll sell it through the TP for 145k. 🙂 

spo_coconut_20.gif

Edit: item sold!

Edited by Wildbreeze

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered this thread so I thought I would see if anyone here has Red Codestones they want to sell. I will list the stone and the SSW cheapest price. Let me know what you have, if any.

Mag Codestone        11,000 np

Vux Codestone         31,300 np

Cui Codestone          28,190 np

Sho Codestone           8,774 np

Zed Codestone         39,400 np

Kew Codestone        27,900 np

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I just discovered this thread so I thought I would see if anyone here has Red Codestones they want to sell. I will list the stone and the SSW cheapest price. Let me know what you have, if any.

Mag Codestone        11,000 np

Vux Codestone         31,300 np

Cui Codestone          28,190 np

Sho Codestone           8,774 np

Zed Codestone         39,400 np

Kew Codestone        27,900 np

Hey Granny :D

I do have those codestones 

I've put them in a trade for you 

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=427169536

please offer 500NP less than the SSW price for each codestone 

do you need one set or more ??

Do you have enough to sell 3 or 4 sets? I think I added it up correctly but let me know if not.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Hey Granny :D

I do have those codestones 

I've put them in a trade for you 

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=427169536

please offer 500NP less than the SSW price for each codestone 

do you need one set or more ??

• 3 months later...

I know this is a long shot as I'm looking for a relatively rare NC items but thought it worth posting just in case:

NC Seeking

Valentine Mutant Dress

Chains are a Mutants BFF - now traded for

Mutant Spiked Collar

NC Offering

http://impress.openneo.net/user/44099-Secre/closet

I have four gift boxes currently and two Hueworks Dye Potions that I'm also happy to trade or use on the one relevant item I own for trade. Happy to exchange multiple items for a single item, particularly the dress and I'm happy to offer more than the straight up asking price for the items. I also have neocash in hand, so am happy to trade for something currently on sale in the NC market.

Selling a Streamer Explosion Effect Theres no such thing as too many streamers!  prize from the Altador Cup. I'm asking 4 mil but I know the price is likely to be in flux since it's so new. Message me on here and I'll discount to 3.5 mil.

Edit: SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to trade a Snow Yooyu for a Tyrannian Yooyu if anyone is interested.

The Tyrannian Yooyu is worth just under 4 million and the Snow Yooyu is worth 5 million according to JN. So I'd be looking to do a trade with an additional 500,000np pure, so selling the Snow Yooyu for just under 4.5 million rather than the full 5 million if that makes sense.

Also now in my shop and the lowest on the SSW with discounts for TDN members in brackets if you chuck me a message or neomail:

Shadow Uni Morphing Potion - 299,998np (285k)

Woodland Grundo Morphing Potion - 282,822np (270k)

Christmas Chomby Morphing Potion - 199,997np (190k)

Island Usul Morphing Potion - 193,999np (185k)

Yellow Chia Morphing Potion - 550,000np (520k)

So I now have a Purple Horus up for sale as I'm doing a Petpet shift about to make way for my Mara Snowbunny and have to wait for the avatar ping to time out on my one Petpet but I've already shifted the Horus in preparation.

image.png.367aa7823265f570b536cc828b4442d3.png

If you were to do it yourself, the purple paint brush is around 1 million currently. I'm happy to agree on a price, and can certainly knock 90,000np off that if anyone here wants it.

The 10th Birthday Usuki Birthday Lunch Bag is still up for grabs as well (I can go down to 550,000np happily) and I made a poor purchase in a couple of Water Faerie Usuki Dolls so if anyone wants them, do let me know... I can't go much lower that 165,000np just on base cost price but that's still far cheaper than the SSW... which is lower by far than when I bought them!!

And I'm still looking for a Tyrannian Yooyu. I have a Snow Yooyu I'd like to trade for it if possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys! 🙂

Just so you know, I just put a Mysterious Swirly Potion on Trading Post, in case some is interested! 🙂

cheers!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Duma).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED to "Looking to advertise an item to buy or sell".

• 4 months later...