Imposter Apple - wahoooooooooo

muppetelle

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just had to say - yay yay yay, I got this! I got it by having the imposter apple in my inventory and it being stolen rather than the other way round!

yay (again) :)

Yes, I would do it, you've got nothing to lose, I've had it sitting there for months, but finally it worked! :)

Congrats on the avatar! I was lucky enough to get it before I knew about the avatar. XD Apparently it isn't always that easy.

Just make sure it is the only item in your inventory and it will get stolen fairly quickly. That's how I finally got it!

thanks for the tip! it was never the only item in my inventory before. i'm definitely gonna try this

Grats!!! It feels great to finally get a random avatar you've been trying a long time for!

I used to keep my inventory full of imposter apples and nothing else xD. I tried for months like that on my old acc and never got it, but got it after a few days on this account!

But I've been so lucky with randoms on this account. I got symol on my FIRST try, imposter apple on my 3rd or 4th, Wheel of Extravagance on my 2nd spin (seriously, I spun that thing for like 2 months straight and never got it previously), and also forgotten shore in my first few tries xD. Ohh and court jester within a few weeks too!

Thanks everyone for the gratz! <3 you're great :)

It was sometimes the only thing in my inventory and sometimes not, but yesterday there was a rubbish book and the apple, when I got the avvie!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I am in general the UNLUCKIEST neopian ever (ahem according to me) when it comes to random avatars, so was completely surprised and chuffed to finally get this! (still haven't got Jester, and many many others after 6 years of trying :S )

Congrats! I'm still waiting on that one-- And I have an Imposter Apple in my inventory every day. D:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I am in general the UNLUCKIEST neopian ever (ahem according to me) when it comes to random avatars, so was completely surprised and chuffed to finally get this! (still haven't got Jester, and many many others after 6 years of trying :S )

Thanks! I sometimes feel like I have bad luck with the random one's as well. Such as that stupid lever. I just keep losing neopoints and can never get the avatar! I'll be glad when I no longer have to waist time/nps on that thing lol.

Congratulations! I really like that avatar and want it, but I need to finish clearing out my SDB before I spend money on it :]

Thanks! I sometimes feel like I have bad luck with the random one's as well. Such as that stupid lever. I just keep losing neopoints and can never get the avatar! I'll be glad when I no longer have to waist time/nps on that thing lol.

Ughhh me too, I hate that lever so much... kicks lever.