What? They solved Bonju while I was gone?

andaraen

So I played Neopets quite some time ago. I was forced to quit due to a lack of time. (And interest after a friend was frozen for "using an autorefresher.") But now that I have plenty of time, at least for the time, I've decided to try again.

Anyways, I am called andaraen and I'm a 24 year old housewife. My husband is currently in C school in another state, which is why I have so much time on my hands at the moment. *sadface* I'm a...well, I'm a nerd. I don't know any other way to put it. My current obsessions are Neopets, Psychonauts and Doctor Who (the new version, the older one isn't on netflix).

So...hello everyone. *waves*

Oh, and cake and cookies for everyone! *passes treats out*

Also, when was the Bonju avatar found? 0.o

And does anyone know what lucky Neopian found it?

IDK,Anyway,welcome back to neopets,and welcome to the tdn forums!*gives gift with meepit and chocolate*(i am getting a little bored doing this...) ohh treats!*munches on cookies*.hmm,i guess you haven't playing for quite a while...oh yes,there are very wonderful users around the site. :)

The Meepits are hypnotizing you into giving them to newbies. o_O

It must be a plan for world domination! (I think I might watch the Nostalgia Critic too much. As soon as I finished typing that, the first thought that popped into my mind was "Of course!")

I don't know who exactly discovered the Chef Bonju avatar since I was still on hiatus back then.

In other terms, glad to meet over here at The Daily Neopets! If any other questions arise, please let me know via PM. Thanks!

P.S.: Don't forget to check this out first: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ITSA MEEEE, LISAAAA :)

as you can see, i'm a little *ahum* hyper, and you can see that in almost every post i make ;)

i'm also a fan of these * these : )/; )/: S/: (/etc... (basically every smiley)

i'm a manga freak, meepit fan, trying to learn japanese (KONICHI WAAA :)), love draiks (so meet me at the draik lair) and more (too much to be honest :*))

anyways, welcome back to neopets, i hope you'll enjoy your stay in neopia *pretends to be some hotel manager or something* and on this forum :)

feel free to neofriend me, because i like new friends.

i hope to see you around the forums, we'll meet again *with a creepy voice*

byebye :)

ps: i'm from the netherlands, where are you from?

pps: DOCTOR WHO <3

so how about this???http://www.sunnyneo.com/bonju/ im already trying!

oh this might work.http://www.neopets.com/~ryan_jr91 and scroll down.

Hi there, and welcome! :D -gives cookies-

Hey there, Whovian! -high fives- I know Classic Who isn't really on Netflicks, but if you can find it elsewhere, watch it. It's so awesome! :D -cuddles all the Doctors-

Herro there!!

And btw they discovered the wishing well avatar too, a few months ago.

And i don't know when they found the Bonju, but i got it last year on an old account, so it must've been a while ago.

Welcome to the forums!! I'm Khaos/Kaito, either one. I hope you enjoy your time here at TDNF! :D

The Meepits are hypnotizing you into giving them to newbies. o_O

It must be a plan for world domination! (I think I might watch the Nostalgia Critic too much. As soon as I finished typing that, the first thought that popped into my mind was "Of course!")

lol,so the meepits are hypnotizing me? :shiftyeyes_anim: :whaa: like it happened,XDmeepit.gif

in just 3 weeks!how many hours did you play on habi anyway?

i got the tooth faerie avatar on my side,do you?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button if you have something to add to your existing post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, this is the exact same thought I had when I recently rejoined neopets. I remember when it had been years since the Bonju avvie came out and still nobody knew how to get it. Anyhow, welcome to the forums!

P.S. I am also a Doctor Who fan ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

oh,heres the recipe!(finally discovered)

chefbonju.gif Blumaroo - Chef Bonju Finally discovered on August 28, 2009!

During the month of August, have the Mad About Orange avatar active, and mix the following items at the Mystery Island Cooking Pot:

Orange Juice

Blumaroo Steak

Gourmet Cooking for Your Pet (book)

it is from sunnyneo.

TDN has a wonderful avatar database, called NeoAvatars. It has the known solutions to all Neopets avatars. If you have a MyTDN account, you can upload your Neopets account data for your avatars to keep a checklist of the avatars you have and the avatars you need. I've found it to be an invaluable resource. I wouldn't have nearly as many avatars as I do without it. :)