Recommend any good reads?

ClatoEverlark

So, I was planning on buying..

• The Scorpio Races (really looking forward to this one!)
  • House of Dark Shadows
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • The Secret of the Immortal Nicholas
  • Envy
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Looking for Alaska
  • Dead End

But not all at once, though! Hahaha. I think those books seem pretty interesting.

So, I think it's also great if you guys would recommend some more so I could add anything else on the list.

Plus, if any of you have read one of those books, any reviews? Even a short one would do :D

Thanks guys!

Miss Peregrine's is an amazing book! I hope you do read it. I just finished it a few weeks ago. It's a young adult book, but it really was a good quick read. It's something a little different, not the normal adventure you may be used to. It's also slightly dark, not completely lighthearted. I enjoyed this book because it was definitely different from the rest I normally read. (I prefer SciFi)

The Looking for Alaska looked to be good, though I have not read it yet, so I would love to hear back on that one.

I really loved The Mortal Instruments. I think it really gets good at book four although I loved the first three. I love Cassie Clare's writing style. She's so descriptive. Although, I like her other series (The Infernal Devices) a lot better. I can go on and on about the two that are out, and I can't wait for Clockwork Princess (the last Infernal Devices book). Do you need to buy them? I would be so broke if I bought all my books, so I usually just rent from the library. I got sick and tired of waiting for Divergent because I was #83 on the waiting list so I just bought that one.

Well I figured that lol but a lot of them sounded like they were kind of about paranormal type things. Like ghosts or vampires or whatever lol.

No, I don't think those books include vampires.

'Cause I don't like vampires anymore. I am kind of sick of them now.

If I can buy anything today, I would choose House of Dark Shadows or Miss Peregrine's ^_____^

Miss Peregrine's is an amazing book! I hope you do read it. I just finished it a few weeks ago. It's a young adult book, but it really was a good quick read. It's something a little different, not the normal adventure you may be used to. It's also slightly dark, not completely lighthearted. I enjoyed this book because it was definitely different from the rest I normally read. (I prefer SciFi)

The Looking for Alaska looked to be good, though I have not read it yet, so I would love to hear back on that one.

Asked my mom to buy me Miss Peregrine's today and I'm on chapter three right now :P

I think it suits me especially the creepiness it has.