Premium Membership Special Offer - Extended.

complicatedwishes

An extra day has been added to the Premium special offer, which means this Sunday (July 1st) is your last chance to purchase a monthly membership in which you will get the special offer - 50% off your first month.

sale_premium_2012.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! Existing members from the old service should also update their billing information by June 30th to make sure they get their free month!

I signed up a few weeks ago and I highly recommend it to anyone still on the fence about it. I absolutely love it and I never thought I would.

Do you use the 5th pet slot? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be purchasing it tomorrow once I cash my paycheck, but I'm not sure for how long I'll keep it. I know I'll be really tempted to use the extra pet slot if I do, I just don't really understand what happens to that extra pet when you stop using premium.

I do use the 5th pet slot as my lab pet right now. I read somewhere on here that if you stop premium they give you like 90 days or something to transfer the pet over before taking away the slot. I could be totally wrong about that though. Maybe someone else can clarify?

I do use the 5th pet slot as my lab pet right now. I read somewhere on here that if you stop premium they give you like 90 days or something to transfer the pet over before taking away the slot. I could be totally wrong about that though. Maybe someone else can clarify?

Yep. You get to have a pet of your choice kind of in limbo for 90 days, just in case you get Premium again, and then you have to transfer it out, or pound it.

Yep. You get to have a pet of your choice kind of in limbo for 90 days, just in case you get Premium again, and then you have to transfer it out, or pound it.

Ahh, alright. That makes sense, and seems fair. Thanks both of you. :)

Ahh, alright. That makes sense, and seems fair. Thanks both of you. :)

No problem! I hope you enjoy Premium. ^_^ I'm liking it a lot better this time around than I did before, when I did the free trial. And I don't even use the 5th pet slot, haha. (Though, it's nice to know the room is there!)

I so totally would if Paypal would let me go through with a transaction. :thumbsdown: My account hates me...by the time I get everything straightened out I'll end up paying full price.

No problem! I hope you enjoy Premium. ^_^ I'm liking it a lot better this time around than I did before, when I did the free trial. And I don't even use the 5th pet slot, haha. (Though, it's nice to know the room is there!)

I hope I will, too. :P I had the old premium, and I wasn't that impressed, which caused me to get rid of it after two or three months.

I so totally would if Paypal would let me go through with a transaction. :thumbsdown: My account hates me...by the time I get everything straightened out I'll end up paying full price.

Sorry you're having trouble. :(

I hope I will, too. :P I had the old premium, and I wasn't that impressed, which caused me to get rid of it after two or three months.

Haha, I never even bothered to pay for it before! I mostly got it for the I Love Neomail avvie, haha, but I hated the portal, and everything was just so awkward. The bar at the bottom of the page now is so much more streamlined and useful! I'm using the dailies links all the time for things you can do a couple times a day (Buried Treasure and Healing Springs, etc), and I love being able to open the SSW in the same window (though, I would like the option to open it in a seperate one as well, but I'm sure they're working on it.)

Haha, I never even bothered to pay for it before! I mostly got it for the I Love Neomail avvie, haha, but I hated the portal, and everything was just so awkward. The bar at the bottom of the page now is so much more streamlined and useful! I'm using the dailies links all the time for things you can do a couple times a day (Buried Treasure and Healing Springs, etc), and I love being able to open the SSW in the same window (though, I would like the option to open it in a seperate one as well, but I'm sure they're working on it.)

Well that's good to know. :) Most of the time I didn't like SSW opening in a whole new window, haha. But now that I know more about this I feel pretty safe in assuming I'll want to keep it around at least for a couple of months.