Question about Trophies

Angeló

Tomorrow (or today - depending on your timing) is the 1st of July , which means TROPHY time !!

but my question is , at what time should I send a score to qualify for a trophy ?? before midnight NST or after midnight NST ??

Good question c: I'm also looking to grab me some of those there shiny trophies c; And since I'm a pretty bad (flash game) gamer, I don't really stand a chance after the first of every month, haha.

im sooo good on skirmish.yay.and im on the high scores.(well...im placed 98 or 99.)

The high score tables reset at 12:10am NST. However, make sure that you check that they actually reset before you send, just in case they glitched or something.

You need to send your score between 12:10-12:40am NST, since at 12:40 there is a soft reset where you won't be able to send your scores anymore.

What I usually do is I play games all day the day before (so June 30). When I get the score I want, I just leave the window open until 12:10am and send them between 12:10-12:40am.

Of course, you can also play them the next day and as long as you send before 11:50pm you'll be ok (trophies are given out at 11:50pm).

The main reason I play them the day before is that if you get a review score, if you send it RIGHT after scores reset, it will be reviewed by the next day so this is an easy way to get gold in some games.

---

Btw, what trophies are you going for? I don't have much time this reset to play so I'm not sure if I will go for any. Last reset I got 4 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze ^.^

I might give a shot at the luck trophies but knowing my luck and patience, I won't get very far xD. But I might try some other easy ones like fetch and advert attack. I always think of trophies I want to go for but then I never write them down and forget xD.

Edit: also, http://www.neopets.com/~reset_night_scores is a good guide for what scores you need to get a trophy. I usually aim higher than the recommended though just in case, since it is usually the case. It doesn't matter when you submit your score as long as it gets on the high score chart before trophy time (11:50pm), just make sure that you get a score that's high enough.

ahh i'm playing skirmish right now.good luck to everyone!

good luck! I want to upgrade my silver skirmish trophy but I don't know yet xD

lol.anyway,if you at least do it on that second when it reaches 8,i suggest you submit score,but don't do it fast.just 1 second,then your finger is there on the second second(i mean 2nd second.)

EDIT: sorry,but heres a list of what neopet can attack which opponent.(NOTE: i didn't put eyrie,you should know who he could attack.)

Xweetok:Scorchio-Gelert-Eyrie

Skeith:Kougra-Gelert-Eyrie-Xweetok

Gelert:Kougra-Skeith-Eyrie-Xweetok

Scorchio:All except Xweetok(don't attack,just let them attack scorchio)

Kougra:other Kougras-Gelert-Eyrie

So that's all.

speaking of skirmish,right now,i encountered a glitch.the shield image is still on the top of its head!(idk since im doing medium,and it has ghosts,which are just darigan dressed up as ghosts.)

EDIT: I just defeated the skeith (the thing with the shield image) with the scorchio.

Oh well....im bronze.I could still get a higher score!(its because that eyrie is so...well you know.) and sometimes i hit him by accident.because you need to defeat all the others to get a higher score and then attack the eyrie.

I don't have any trophies really... is there any tips for someone like me that isn't all that great at flash games? >< Also: midnight for Neopets is 3am for me. I won't even be able to get on until 5am NPT.

Sorry Angelo. :( There is always next month!

I ended up making it in to the top 10 for Typing Terror. I'm hoping I don't get bumped before trophies go out tonight.

hey, thats good... i totally forgot, and didnt check the forum, so i'll have to wait till next month.

i was going to try get the illusen's glade one... but i didnt do the quest earlier today, so i'm doomed...

hope you get to keep a typing terror trophy :D

I got bumped awhile ago from Jungle Raiders and Escape from Meridell Castle. Luckily, I discovered I have Third Place at Cheeseroller. I didn't even know Cheeseroller gave out trophies. I'm sorry to everyone who got bumped :(

I got bumped awhile ago from Jungle Raiders and Escape from Meridell Castle. Luckily, I discovered I have Third Place at Cheeseroller. I didn't even know Cheeseroller gave out trophies. I'm sorry to everyone who got bumped :(

cheeseroller... a trophy.... i didnt know :P

looks like i'm going to try that one too

sorry to hear you didnt get the trophy Ashbash, hopefully you'll get it next time.

cheeseroller... a trophy.... i didnt know :P

looks like i'm going to try that one too

sorry to hear you didnt get the trophy Ashbash, hopefully you'll get it next time.

Haha. Yeah. I was looking at my user lookup and I said to myself, "What?!"

I looked at the scores and apparently I had 1,300 something. I remember it too. It was the last day of the month, and I had one cheese roll that was like 30 sec. or so. The next day, the 1st Place Cheeseroller trophy was awarded to someone whose score was way less than mine the previous day due to score resets. Some people have all the luck.

Thanks! I really hope so too! I need more bling for my user lookup lol.

Lol. Seems like you have a lot of bling already. Which ones are you trying for next month?