What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Today I donated 48673 NP to the wishing well and wished for Snorkle Snout, it gave me an avatar so I'm not sure whether ir really sent the wish or not :P I could use a snorkle snout that would save me the 115k it costs just to get the avi. (I don't even like that avatar so yeah, kinda reluctant to spend np on it) so hopefully now it's 2 for the price of 1 :P

So, what did you do on neo today that's worth mentioning?

I think it would be cool if people could come here on a daily basis to tell what they achieved for that day, sort of a general daily achievement thread! ^^

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I have never had a wish come true after donating to the wishing well, I hope you do though c:

I just logged on now, so I haven't been able to achieve anything yet, haha. I'm hoping that I'll manage to get a game avatar though. I really want the Meepit Juice one, but I don't seem to be 'cognitive' enough, i.e. not able to spot the patterns fast enough :b (Poor Meepits!)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I have never had a wish come true after donating to the wishing well, I hope you do though c:

I just logged on now, so I haven't been able to achieve anything yet, haha. I'm hoping that I'll manage to get a game avatar though. I really want the Meepit Juice one, but I don't seem to be 'cognitive' enough, i.e. not able to spot the patterns fast enough :b (Poor Meepits!)

I got the Master Vex avatar this morning. :D I was so happy- I've heard fo people getting to really high levels of Cellblock and still not getting it. I got mine near the end of Tournament 9 though. :)

It is possible to get the Meepit Juice Break avatar on Zen mode, but it takes like 18 hours. .___. (I think that's my plan for tomorrow, lolol)

I got the Master Vex avatar this morning. :D I was so happy- I've heard fo people getting to really high levels of Cellblock and still not getting it. I got mine near the end of Tournament 9 though. :)

It is possible to get the Meepit Juice Break avatar on Zen mode, but it takes like 18 hours. .___. (I think that's my plan for tomorrow, lolol)

If I could, I'd press 'like this', haha c: I didn't know that, I'll try it right away c: And congrats to your avatar!

If I could, I'd press 'like this', haha c: I didn't know that, I'll try it right away c: And congrats to your avatar!

Heh. :D

Make sure you do it all on one day though! Like, 12:01AM NST to 11:59PM NST. I haven't tried it out myself, but I have heard that at midnight it will refresh or something, and it won't let you send your score. (I guess that's to keep people from having a tab open the entire month doing zen mode, so they can send an impossibly high score on the first to get a trophy, or something. Just a word of warning though. :))

And thanks! :D

Whoa you sound as if you spin the wheel of extravagance on a daily basis xD I wouldn't do that even if I had 10mil! haha, okay maybe I would if I had 10 mil...

THen again, 10mil is so minor compared to the price of completing the stamp albums for the avi's :O

Kinda cool...spun the wheel of Monotony,and I got Flaming Catapult.

And I recently got 3 magic snowballs on a Scratchcard.

On Meepit vs Feepit, I got 200 bonus points :P

and i still can't get the avatar,I MUST REMEMBER HOW I GOT THEM!

Whoa you sound as if you spin the wheel of extravagance on a daily basis xD I wouldn't do that even if I had 10mil! haha, okay maybe I would if I had 10 mil...

THen again, 10mil is so minor compared to the price of completing the stamp albums for the avi's :O

no i spin it once a week or so ... depending on how much NP i made that week :)

Yesterday I got the Rubbish avatar and one new game trophy. Today I'm trying to restock since it's half price day.

Found a Pirate Draik Egg a Forgotton Shore. Will sell for 3.2m, very happy!

Wow, congrats to you both! :D

And good luck with the restocking. :)

my accomplishment today is that I wasted like 80k on the kelp and still didn't get the avi *sighs*

Ugh. :(

If it makes you feel better, I've probably spent well over 300k at Kelp, and no avatar for me either. :(

Wow, congrats to you both! :D

And good luck with the restocking. :)

Thanks! I feel very lucky, got a bid of 3.3m, which is healthy for my diminishing bank balance haha

Ugh. :(

If it makes you feel better, I've probably spent well over 300k at Kelp, and no avatar for me either. :(

I got Kelp first time! Was very happy to get that out of the way. Think I'll be able to handle visiting the snowager for the next 5 years without getting it, but the expensive avatars? Ugh, loathe them!