What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

*flails* Zyla439 finally grew out of the Swashbuckling Academy! My little pet is all grown up now :'D

Now my trainings are going to be more expensive... ^^;;

In Food Club today, I bet based on expected values of potential bets, forgoing two long-shot safeties to include a base bet and a multiplier on Ned, a long-shot in Treasure Island. It paid off in my biggest single-day winnings ever:

Collect Winnings Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings 5202 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 7904 NP 8:1 63232 NP 5202 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Hidden Cove: Ned the Skipper
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 7904 NP 96:1 758784 NP 5202 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Lagoon: Federismo Corvallio
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 7904 NP 24:1 189696 NP Total Winnings 1011712 NP

The sad thing is, I had several 100-200k+ days this week; had I held on to them instead of collecting my winnings each day, I would be in at least 3rd place now. Now, to hold on to this win and hope for a trophy upgrade (I'd need to average at least 16:10 wins over the next 7 days for a chance at 2nd, I think), or just take my NP and collect interest? If I can make 2nd place and hold onto it until the end of the month, I'd earn more than twice as much NP. Either way, it's only a bit over 2400 NP max that I'd be giving up in interest. Guess it's worth it to hold on for now.

I got a FFQ today :D

I don't know that it would really be considered an achievement since it came from a Faerie Quest Cookie, but considering it was originally a quest for Fyora and I managed to force myself to refresh it with the Sway boon, I think that's a bit of an achievement in itself. I was definitely tempted to just keep the Fyora quest. Now I'm glad I didn't.

(And it only cost me 8k NP. Every FFQ I've had in the past cost several hundred thousand NP.)

Dear Ray,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 501). You have won 1207 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Orange Marmalade Cupcake, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!

yay! New trophie and avatar!

2.png

Species: Gnorbu

Health: 440 / 440

Mood: delighted!

Hunger: very bloated

Level: 250

My pet finally reached Level 250!

Considering how quickly it is to gain stats I may no longer have to rely on Faerie Quest Cookies! Maybe. A place in Neopia I never thought I'd get to go to is now accessed! (It's not a big deal, the accomplishment is enough). :ph34r: