What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

After embarrassingly many attempts I can finally check the AotS avatar off from my list of needed avatars :happydance:

Hm today I put two lookups up for a couple of wockies on a side account. I also bought them all petpets and I finally got two game trophies (from Cheat and Snow Wars lol). It's been difficult for me to improve my account since coming back in May since I didn't have much to work with anyway. I look forward to getting more involved with site events. Any suggestions on things I could work on?

Hm today I put two lookups up for a couple of wockies on a side account. I also bought them all petpets and I finally got two game trophies (from Cheat and Snow Wars lol). It's been difficult for me to improve my account since coming back in May since I didn't have much to work with anyway. I look forward to getting more involved with site events. Any suggestions on things I could work on?

You could try going for the Pyramids trophy, the bronze at least is another relatively easy one to add to your UL.

Since it's discount day at HT, I bought a Royal PB to get my draik back to Royal after recently being Boochi-ed. Now I'm debating whether to actually do it or not though, maybe I should just leave her baby for awhile.

You could try going for the Pyramids trophy, the bronze at least is another relatively easy one to add to your UL.

Since it's discount day at HT, I bought a Royal PB to get my draik back to Royal after recently being Boochi-ed. Now I'm debating whether to actually do it or not though, maybe I should just leave her baby for awhile.

Yeah, I'll go for that. I want to participate in site events as well. Eventually I'll get into BD once I get more "settled" with my pets and I'm for the most part done with buying customization items and PBs. I'm working on the Altador Royal Astronomer plot. I think it would be cool to repaint her royal :3

Not really an achievement but it took some time making it and figuring out more of the program I used for it and I'm kinda proud of it.

*points siggy*

My little neo-family <3 (With some that I want but don't own yet)

Finally managed to beat Super Star at Snow Wars! Only one more opponent to go before I get the gold trophy.

I checked my trophy case and saw that I only had a silver. Thanks for motivating me to try for gold -- third time was a charm!

YOU WON!!!

10hit.gif

Waahhhhh... mummy

snowball_10.gif

You win two Stone Snowballs!!

55_1.gif

You also won a trophy!!!

I got a 22:10 in Food Club for today. Considering it was an apparently all-negative arbitrage day, I'm pretty happy that I managed to take advantage of the positive arbitrage created by others' bets (I combined Ned and Stripey from Lagoon and Fairfax, Sproggie, and Bonnie from Harpoon Harry's, with both Buck and Fran from Treasure Island). My other option was to replace the 3 from HH with Lucky, Scurvy, and Blackbeard from Hidden Cove, but that would have only netted me 18:10.

Level forty one on Habitarium. I must admit, that game has me pretty addicted.

I also have gotten the following pieces of the lab map, so I will finally be able to zap my pets. (x=have -=not have)

- x -

- x -

x x x

(If you are interested in selling pieces 2,7, and 8 (bolded) for 200k neopoints, contact me.)

I got the stock market avatar today :)) I've been at it all summer, thinking that I'd get it by just buying and selling stocks normally, but apparently I'm too lucky with my stocks doing well enough all the time. I got impatient and bought 250 shares in KSON for the last 150k I needed to invest to get the avatar. I'm not much of a gambler, so I sold them a minute later (thumbs up at flat rate commission).

I checked my trophy case and saw that I only had a silver. Thanks for motivating me to try for gold -- third time was a charm!

YOU WON!!!

10hit.gif

Waahhhhh... mummy

snowball_10.gif

You win two Stone Snowballs!!

55_1.gif

You also won a trophy!!!

I hope it doesn't take me as long to beat Tentar as it did Super Star.

That said, thanks to a really good week in the Food Club, I managed to bank over 7.5M in my account, putting me in the penultimate bank account level. Just another 2.5M-ish and I'll have the best account the game will let me have.

Ahhh 250! It felt like I was never gonna reach that level - now my pet can start training at the Secret Ninja School for 4hrs a session :D ...and still train at Mystery Island School for an extra stat per day, until I get another Light or Faerie Queen quest.