What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I bet on the double-upset in Food Club today because it had an expected value much higher than most other potential bets, and it also had a 6.7% chance of success, which helped my overall shot of winning something (vs. trying to add 4:1 with the base bet in case there was no upset, which only had a 27.5% chance of success, anyway -- and a lower expected value). So I got 21:10. Added to my 32:10 from yesterday, that's over 400k I've got in hopes of a trophy upgrade on the first.

I adopted myself a new baby today. :D Introducing, Kuytay, my Mutant Kau. ^_^

I'm just waiting for my offer on her background to be accepted, and I'll have to pick out a P3 for her, but she's basically all done!

I beat my Hi Scores for Volcano Run, Freaky Factory, TNT Staff Smasher, and Ice Cream Machine!!!

I was so close to getting the avatars for the games too! I reached 940 points but didn't realise I had collected 460 gems along the way. I couldn't dodge 3 comets. I was getting close to Freaky Factory and time was running out very soon so in my haste I dropped some kreludites but it overflowed! And in Ice Cream Machine, I received a pretty good score finally getting to Tigersquash - I've never gotten that far before. Those shields are really helpful.

I'm also not as disappointed when I don't get the scores now. There is so much luck involved...

I finally went over to terror mountain in NQ II. :D Considering it's a 5-chapter game, I feel like I accomplished a lot already

Hoorah!
You've made Coco a very happy Kadoatie.

blue_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 9 Kadoaties in all!)

one more to silver ;)

Hoorah!

You've made HappyDaiz a very happy Kadoatie.

island_happy.gif
*Mew!*

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 10 Kadoaties in all!)

to siver trophy :o :) trophy2.gif

After getting the avatar I was one game shy of upgrading to the silver trophy.

You Win!!!
You earned 1200 Neopoints.

And, you've earned a Trophy!
216_2.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Level.

Gold's quite a few games off though, I'll probably take a break for now and move on to something else.

Hoorah!
You've made Ray a very happy Kadoatie.

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!*

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 11 Kadoaties in all!)
3 in a row :O it was actually quite late ;) Glad I got this one

You've made NotAHasee a very happy Kadoatie.

white_happy.gif
*Mew!*

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 12 Kadoaties in all!)

4 in a day :rock:

Finally tried for the Shockwave game avatars, so far I've only managed Dice Escape, but Attack of the Slorgs is also on its way! Unfortunately GCB and HatPC aren't working, but I also got the Buzzin' avatar; so I'm up to 320 avs, woohoo! :D

Today my Random Contest entry got accepted into the Neopian Times too. Two trophies for the price of one! :D

I got the stock market avatar today :)) I've been at it all summer, thinking that I'd get it by just buying and selling stocks normally, but apparently I'm too lucky with my stocks doing well enough all the time. I got impatient and bought 250 shares in KSON for the last 150k I needed to invest to get the avatar. I'm not much of a gambler, so I sold them a minute later (thumbs up at flat rate commission).

I hadn't thought of doing that, great idea! (I'm pretty close.)

I scored 1499 on Volcano Run 2!!! 1 measly point away from the avatar!!! I can't believe it.

On the positive side I beat my Hi Score.

I think of when I lost and it was a very narrow passage bookmarked with lava spouts and a comet heading in my direction. I don't think there was any way to get through it...

A bit late but I was really proud of this achievement because I am really not good at games.

I won the better than you trophy for getting a score of over 6000 at spinacles !!!

still cant believe it myself, Im not your best at this kind of thing lol :arrowhead:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)
Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

I think I'll give NQII a shot first, then consider trying an evil game.

Started training at the 5 codestone level now. More expensive training, here I come!

In other news, I attained 10.5m again after buying the SFF which set me back 2m.

I remember reading how someone achieved Rainbow Flavour at Ice Cream Machine for the first time as their achievement. I thought "Rainbow?! That's a flavour in the game? I'll never get that far!" I'm pretty sure I even "liked" the post because I was so impressed.

Well, thanks to a little luck and good eyesight on the particular day, I got up to Rainbow as well! I expected to only last a few seconds but it went for a while because there was a void in the middle as the launching scoops were from the sides. I really do feel my practice is really improving with this game (though getting the avatar is something else entirely!)

Won 18:10 in Food Club today. I'm sitting on nearly 1M for the trophy reset. With 2 positive arenas for tomorrow, hopefully that will put me in a good position for a trophy upgrade (though I missed out on a 36:10 by playing too conservatively and ignoring my system one day this week -- so others may have gotten that).

Woot! A big one for me today - I finally got a Maths Nightmare score big enough to get me the avatar. (Almost certainly, anyway.) This is one I've been badgering away at every month, always getting 5880 and always being too late in the day (though some people get the avatar with that score). When it was the Daily Dare game I got the clock-reset glitch and a great 7600+ score, but closed outside the top 50 because it was the bleedin' daily dare game.

But today, after months of trying, I finally got it! :D