What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

My comic made it into the Neopian Times! :D http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=557481&issue=622

(Thanks Duski for helping inspire this/letting me draw your pet, and Xepha for telling me I should make a comic)

Today I fed two kads and I got the kelpwaitress.gifavie!

Hoorah!
You've made Groovy a very happy Kadoatie.

spotted_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 7 Kadoaties in all!)

Hoorah!

You've made Killer a very happy Kadoatie.

island_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 8 Kadoaties in all!)

I received a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore today!!! :O First thing I've ever gotten from it that's worth something! *so excited* :happydance:

I hit my new high score on Petpet Cannonball, and then I realized that it was the 25th. The ratio's gone from .39 points = 1 np to 1.45 points = 1 np. Urgh! Bittersweet achievement.

Something has happened! labmap_01.gif You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

​YAY But the irony of where I found it.

Neopets Treasure Hunt (now with x2 Jackpot!)

You have already retrieved all the map pieces... so you can go straight to the lab!

laboratory.gif

At least I can make around 500k

Won 104:10 in Food Club today. Considering there was not a single upset, it would have been difficult to do much better (unless you didn't cover any of the potential upsets -- in which case, you could have maximized with a 144:10).

Still, with only 3 days' worth of winnings, I'm already sitting at over 1.3M. Maybe I'll be able to get that elusive gold this time? Only time will tell.

ETA 11/27: I got an omelette turkey from the Wheel of Mediocrity. It's a newly released item with rarity of 90, so I was able to sell it for 150k. Best prize I've ever gotten from that wheel!

Edited by siniri

Todays achievement would have been a non-achievement. I caved and blew over 200k on random avvie hunting (Wheel of extravaganza, kelp, ect). and got nothing :( Ahwell, it was lots of fun rolling the dice!

I was able to complete all my GMC challenges today. The only unfinished bonuses ones are spectacles. That game takes soooo long!

Received a new Site Theme :) :

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: The Sway' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I got a bronze trophy in Kacheekers and a bronze in Food Club (too bad over 2M was only good for a bronze -- and I suspect only one day's worth, so I lost more NP in interest than I gained from the trophy... again).

And I've completed all the challenges of GMC on the day of (just need to finish the triple-game bonuses from today to get all the prizes).

I guessed right on Guess the Weight of the Marrow. :O

Never done it before. I didn't think it was possible to actually win this...

Got a Marrowblade as the prize, not much, but I was so shocked to see "RIGHT!" that it was a prize in itself.

Guess the Weight of the Marrow!

marrow_guy_happy.gif
RIGHT!

Aye, you certainly have an eye for me marrows! I've given you one of me special super-cool rare marrow items for winning the competition! Please check back tomorrow and remember to play again!

Got a trophy in Test Your Strength. Got lucky at the beginning of the month, though I've already dropped a lot.

Got an icky silver trophy in GMC for picking the "wrong" team. So annoying. It looks like you should always pick the team in first place since the stats never ever move in any of these competitions, and TNT has decided to award trophies based on "chance" rather than effort. (It says Game Master Level 5, but still... it's silver.)