What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I'll have to say my achievement of today is getting my avatar petpage to how I wanted it. I've been searching and tuning the code for days and finally I figured out how to make it pretty with my own code. Now it's up to scratching avatars of that list. :p

Today I came 3rd in the world challenge for turmac roll. It was the first time I actually tried that. Plus I was able to beat my own highscore in the process what made me really happy. Won 450 NP AND a WC map part worth 13000 NP. So I'm very happy now!

After about 2 years of getting the avatar , i finally knocked down another coconut ... and i got a Tusked Evil Coconut plus 10,000 :)

spo_coconut_11.gif

I'm guessing that nothing is supposed to happen when you do?

it used to be different .. the quiggle would tell you what you won , but there's been a glitch and TNT still didn't fix it .. you should just reload and keep hitting the coconuts ... and of course check your inventory and avatar count :)

After about 2 years of getting the avatar , i finally knocked down another coconut ... and i got a Tusked Evil Coconut plus 10,000 :)

spo_coconut_11.gif

it used to be different .. the quiggle would tell you what you won , but there's been a glitch and TNT still didn't fix it .. you should just reload and keep hitting the coconuts ... and of course check your inventory and avatar count :)

Yeah, it went back to normal once I refreshed. I got a little scared because nothing happened, but the coconut was indeed in my inventory when I checked. And the avatar's on my list, so HUZZAH!

Thanks for the info on the glitch.

I started NeoQuest I several months ago, but today...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)
Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

Hooray! :D I only had to use 2 potions while fighting Jahbal, too. Now on to NQ II.

I achieved the Thieve's site theme today :)

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, clickhere to apply it automatically.

I achieved the Thieve's site theme today :)

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, clickhere to apply it automatically.

So did I! :D And I got the avvie too, which I adore. I'm so happy; I never participated before (except for the initital war) and had no idea how it worked so I never joined. But I will be making this battling a regular thing now! :D

Big day today! I finally got around to beating Magax II and getting the avvie, I got the thieves guild avvie/site theme. I have been saving up for the lab map for a while, I had all the petpet maps and today I bought my 8/9. Then, while playing key quest, I got the last piece I needed(the one worth 500k) :)) Now I have access to both maps and am trying for both avatars! Can't wait to get the avatars I'm so happy :)

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag .

I've maybe only submitted like 30 wishes and I got one already! It makes me really happy. :]

Congrats Alaeyra! I've been wishing for one since they came out and I've had no luck so far. Usually I have pretty good luck with the Wishing Well.

I knocked down a coconut this morning :D It was one I already had in my album, so I'm able to sell it.

I got a Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well last week, after the first time I've ever made wishes! So that was awesome, now I just need to save up for an Elephante morph so I can get the avatar.

And today I finally reached 2m for my bank account! Huzzah Millionaire Double Platinum!

I got a Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well last week, after the first time I've ever made wishes! So that was awesome, now I just need to save up for an Elephante morph so I can get the avatar.

And today I finally reached 2m for my bank account! Huzzah Millionaire Double Platinum!

I adopted an Elephante, because it was much cheaper that way. Unless you don't have room, that might be better? :)