What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Apparently I'm having a streak of good luck tonight!

First I got a RE giving me a Treasure Map piece which I sold for 60k in my shop rather quickly. I was expecting to have this one for quite a while. I'm still trying to sell the last one I got.

Next I knocked down a coconut in Coconut Shy and got one that I didn't already have in my album.

Plus dailies were fairly nice to me today. :)

What's next I wonder...

I was chosen to adopt Paggeo today!

2.png

He's going to be my little reporter :woot: So excited!!

Today I got a message that my comic submission was accepted and will appear in a future NT issue. I also got the NT trophy.

Today I got a message that my comic submission was accepted and will appear in a future NT issue. I also got the NT trophy.

That's awesome!! Congratulations on being published! (I wanted to like your post but apparently I've reached my quota :'()

Well, not today but yesterday was my first day since hitting level 50 that I was able to leave my Habitarium running most of the day (I don't leave it going when I'm at work). I made 30K by doing almost nothing! I don't know how some people make close to 100K a day, I guess they leave it going a full 24 hours and mine was only going for about 12, but I'm still happy to be making so much by doing so little. Score!

Apparently I'm having a streak of good luck tonight!

First I got a RE giving me a Treasure Map piece which I sold for 60k in my shop rather quickly. I was expecting to have this one for quite a while. I'm still trying to sell the last one I got.

Next I knocked down a coconut in Coconut Shy and got one that I didn't already have in my album.

Plus dailies were fairly nice to me today. :)

What's next I wonder...

What came next was another RE giving me another piece of the secret treasure map that I sold for 9k.

From the Wheel of Knowledge I got a Greater Healing Scroll. I put it up in the trading post and accepted an offer for 140k and on the screen after accepting the offer I get A RE giving me close to 25k neopoints. :D

Wow, congrats! I have SUCH trouble with that game! Normally I'm great with bubble shooters, but the effects the combos have mess me up, I'm not used to that aspect.

I followed the guide on /~faerieful and the info is identical to the guides on TDN and SN. Yes, the air/dark/earth faerie combos were really tough to recover from sometimes! If you have to activate an air faerie combo, do so when there are many bubbles are on the game screen and try not to land the activating bubble as a lone bubble in a new row (or you'll create a new row of bubbles). It was very helpful for me to bounce bubbles off the side walls and to use the fire/water faerie combos to minimize my the number of shots I used. A big part of this game is being lucky in the combos that appear in a level and the effects those combos have on other bubbles. Good luck on the avatar!

Achievements today: Won a red codestone auction and successfully auctioned off a White paint brush.

KEIzXAf.png

If I can stay in first place until tomorrow (not likely to happen, but I can hope that I'll at least be in the running for silver or bronze), I'll have a shiny new trophy.

I got my gold Berry Bash trophy awarded, and I knocked down a coconut this morning for the first time since getting the avatar! ^^

/grin

I got the Neomail from TNT today that informed me that I came in 3rd place/runner-up in the Random Contest!

It is for the Slushie contest that just ended and it was my first time entering the Random Contest so I am stoked.

You can see my entry on Hotai's Pet Page.

(and, yes, I know I missspalleed Pineapple...it got past both me AND my editor/wife.../facepalm)

I am thrilled to have a new trophy AND a new avie!

:P

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...
"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's beauty are comparable to the agility of a team of Darigan Fungree," you conjecture astutely.
He ponders all that you have said.

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (752 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:

bvs_heal1.gif
Minor Healing Scroll bvb_brightvalemaps.gif
Brightvale Maps

He also gives you 449 Neopoints!

YAAASSSSS finally! I can cross him off my dailies list. :D Just need the jester avvie and I can stop going to the other king, too!

Congratulations!

You have beaten NeoQuest® II on Normal difficulty!
You are awarded a NeoQuest® II trophy...

372_3.gif

...as well as 10,000 neopoints!

Maybe now I can focus on the AC :)

448_2.gif Upgraded my Slots Big Losers trophy to silver - hopefully I'll get gold this month!! My total cumulative loss is 4,687,100... lol O.O

silver5.gif

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 10903 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh hoorayyyy!! I can finally stop playing this game :) :) :)